• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
A Halloween story based on the Batman: Vampire trilogy were Selina Kyle becomes a were-cat and (in my version) winds up under the "care" of Dr Harleen Quinzel

Enjoy!

Catwoman’s Tickling Therapy
By MrObscura101

On Earth-43… Deep within the lowest levels of Arkham Asylum...

"Good evening Doctor Quinzel!" the guard saluted as the young blonde woman approached
"Evening Murphy, has the room remained sealed?" Dr Harleen Quinzel replied
"Yes Ma’am, as per your instructions no-one else has been in or out of the room since you last left"
"Excellent. I'm going in now, see that I am not disturbed for any reason"
"Yes Ma’am!” Murphy repeated as he unlocked the door allowing the Doctor to enter the room
"And how are we feeling this evening?" Harleen asked as the door was bolted shut behind her
"LET ME GO YOU PSYCHO!!!!!!" came the angry reply from the rooms sole female occupant

Harleen was addressing her latest patient, Selina Kyle - a young woman who had recently been transformed into the form of a huge were-cat by still unexplained means. Her body had grown from an average woman into a larger and more muscular form while instead of clothing she was covered in thick purple fur. Her hands and feet had also changed to paws with razor sharp claws and a fully-grown tail was now at her lower back while her eyes and ears had turned more feline as well and although her face was free of fur her head was topped by wild dark hair that reached past her waist

Harleen watched as the Catwoman’s eyes had narrowed the moment she had walked in while she fought against her restraints, Selina was currently locked in a padded reclining chair with straps holding down her wrists, upper arms, chest, waist, legs and even her tail while her hands were wrapped in reinforced metallic bandages to contain her claws. Her thighs and knees were also strapped down and her ankles were locked in a set of padded metal stocks with more ropes holding each of her toes in place to keep her as immobile as possible
"It seems to be holding" Harleen thought, remembering how Selina had easily broken free of several previous restraints with her enhanced strength ever since she had been brought to the asylum by the police after being captured in connection to a slew of animalistic killings that had occurred throughout Gotham
"It seems that the drugs I've prescribed have drastically reduced the patients super strength" she also noted on her clipboard
"DAMN IT I SAID LET ME GO YOU IDIOT!!!!!" Selina hissed, her feral side on full display
"And why would I do that?" Harleen asked calmly as she unfolded a chair and began taking notes for their session
"Because of the vampires preying on the city!!!!" Selina screamed angrily
"Ah yes the vampires again… tell me more about them"
"How many times do I have to tell you? They’re the ones who did this to me, there’s an infestation of them hiding in Gotham and they'll drain this city dry unless you let me go and fight them!!!"

Harleen adjusted her glasses and sighed once Selina had finished
"Well Ms Kyle, it seems that you are still suffering severe delusions after your metahuman transformation but you really must be crazy if you think I am going to let a prize like you go!"
"Prize?!" Selina said in confusion
"Yes, a true lycothan!"
"Your entire city is going to be destroyed if you don't free me!!!" Selina cried, hoping the Doctor would finally believe her and let her go so she could destroy the vampire nests hidden throughout Gotham
"I’m afraid Ms Kyle that you're going to be her for the foreseeable future" Harleen explained as she opened her briefcase

"DAMN IT I DONT NEED ANY MORE OF YOUR STUPID THERAPY!" Selina shouted as Harleen got herself ready
"Oh everyone thinks that at first" Harleen said before holding up a large white feather
"W..what’s that for?" Selina said worriedly as Harleen adjusted her glasses
"I've decided that this may help with your delusions" she answered as she began twirling it against Selina’s large size 12 sole

“Gggfff....ssttthhahapp iittt!!!!” Selina growled as she started involuntary giggling
“You see I don’t want to hurt you Selina, so I thought that feather massage therapy might be a good option compared to electroshock, now just sit back, relax and laugh away all those delusional thoughts” Harleen said calmly as she continued moving the tip of the feather against Selina’s feet
“Haaammfff hhaammmfff.....thhiff iifff nnoohhfff rellafffiinnnfff!!!!!” Selina snarled through her sharp gritted teeth as the irritating feeling of the soft feather continued on her soles while her toes fought desperately against the ropes around them to be able to curl up and protect herself without success
“Oh really? Well I know how to fix that!” Harleen said as she reached into her bag and took out another feather! Selina didn’t even have a chance to protest before Harleen began attacking both her feet at once
“Gggaahhhaaahhaaaa!!!! Thhaattsss nnashhtt wwhaahaattt III mmeeahahahheebbbttt!!!!!” her unwilling patient cried

Selina thrashed about as much as her restraints would allow which wasn’t very much, hoping to break free but the drugs Harleen had administered continued hampering her enhanced strength
“LLEETTT MMEEHHEE GGOHOHHOO!!!” she screamed angrily but while also starting to laugh more and more as he feathers kept on going
“Sorry but I’m afraid we must complete the full course of treatment!” Harleen replied as she started using the whole of the feathers to swipe against Selina’s broad arches
“HHHAAAA HAAAAAAAA NOOHOHOOOO GGEEEEHHTTT THHHEEE FFEEAAHHTTHHAASSS AAWAAAAHHHYYY FFRROOOHHHMM MAAHAHAYYYYY FFEEEEHHHHTTT!!!!!!”

“HAAAA HAAAA HAAAA QQUUIHIHITTT IIHHHTTT!!!!!” Selina continued to scream before Harleen started using the sharp nail of her right index finger to slowly trace the ball, instep and heel of her left foot as well
“HHHHHAAAA HHHAAAAAA IIHIHIHFFF IIHIHIHIII WWAHAHAHAHAHSSSS FREHEHEHHEEEEE IIIAHAHAHAHHH WWOOHOHOHOOUULLLDDD SSCCRRAAHAHAHAHTTCCHHH YOHOHOHOUUURRRR EEHHYEYEHHEHEHSSSS OOHOHOHOHOHOOUUUTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!” Selina shouted angrily
“Well then it’s a good thing you can’t. In fact, I guess you could say you’re currently as...weak as a kitten?” Harleen joked as she dropped both feathers and began instead using her nimble hands to tickle the huge immobile targets before her

“HHHAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA YOHOHOUUURRR NAHHAAAIIILLSSS AHAHAHRRREE SOOHOHOOOO HOOHOHOHOHRRIIIBBIAAAHHHLLLEEEE!!!!!!!” Selina wailed
“Interesting and how does that make you feel?” Harleen asked
“IIIIILLLL KKIHIHIILLLL YYOHOHOOO!!!!! came the angry reply
“Well can’t have that, looks like you’ll need a lot more therapy to get through all this anger!” Harleen replied without stopping as Selina’s head continued thrashing about which caused her long hair to whip around in a frenzy but Harleen kept on going
“Coochie coochie coo pretty kitty!” she began singing
“WWHAHAAHHTTT KHIHIINDDD OOHHFFF DOOCCTOORRR AAHREEE YYOHOHOOUU!!!!” Selina screamed in frustration
“One that believes in the healing power of laughter!” Harleen said proudly

Once Harleen finally stopped Selina sat there frantically gasping for air
“Hhaaa haaaa hhaaaa wwhhahhttt tthhhehhee hheeeellll??!!!” she screamed at the Doctor but Harleen ignored her as she began searching through her briefcase and took out a bottle of massage oil
“Hey! What are you doing?” Selina growled but Harleen remained focused as she poured some of the oil out over both Selina’s soles and started rubbing it into her skin
“DAMN IT ANSWER ME!” Selina screamed “DO YOU HEAR ME? I SAID...” her voice suddenly trailing off as Harleen finished and she picked up a pair of stiff Chinese calligraphy paintbrushes in one hand and a pair of electric toothbrushes in the other
“Now then which should we try first?” she asked menacingly while holding the devilish instruments up

Selina watched in terror as Harleen looked back and forth between the objects with a devious grin appeared on her face
“Y...you’re nuts! You should be locked up here not me!” Selina cried in a panic as Harleen selected the brushes and moved closer
“Hhhaaaaa hhhhaaaaa nnnooooohhhhhh!!!!!” Selina screamed in horror as the soft bristles of the brushes touched the centre of her oiled arches and Harleen started drawing circles with them, getting steadily larger and larger as she expanded them outwards until her heels, insteps & balls of Selina’s feet were also being tickled as well
“HHHAAAA HAAAAAA PPPLLEHEHEHESSSEE SSTTHAHHAHAPPP!!!!! IIHIHHIMMM BEHEHEHEEGGHIIHIHIHNNNGG YOOHOHOHOUUU!!!!!!” The Catwoman pleaded over and over but Harleen was merciless as she kept on tormenting her helpless patient. Once the circles were large enough Harleen started using the brushes to draw random shapes on her left foot while making more targeted attacks on her right one, specifically her instep and getting the bristles right in between her toes
“HHHHAAA HHHAAAA HAAAA GGOOOHHOONNAAAHHH KKIIHHIILLLL YYOOOHHUUU!!!!!” Selina wailed hysterically as the horrific “treatment” continued

Once Harleen stopped Selina collapsed in to chair in exhaustion however it didn’t take long for her feline ears to prick up when the buzzing sound of the toothbrushes started up
“Nooooo....I’m begging you!!!!” Selina cried pitiably as the rotating heads inched closer and closer to her toes...
“HHHHHHHAAAAAA HHHHAAAAAAAA YYYOOHHHOOOOOUUUU WWHHHIITTTTTCCHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!” Selina then screamed at the top of her lungs when they made contact with her oiled skin

Selina’s whole body lurched back the moment the bristles touched her, praying she could regain enough strength to break free but the restraints remained firm, Arkham having had great experience with designing holding devices for prisoners like Bane and Killer Croc which meant she was completely trapped and at the mercy of whatever ideas Harleen had planned for her
“Coochie coochie coo kitty cat!” she sung once more over and over as the base of each toe was targeted and tickled one by one causing Selina to constantly shriek and wail for her to stop

Selina was completely exhausted when the toothbrushes at last stopped as she sat there sobbing for the ordeal to be over
“Haaa haaa…please….nooo more…” she repeated over and over hoping Harleen would listen
“Hmm following toothbrush session the patient appears to be CAT-atonic” Harleen joked as she made a note in her files

Selina had no more energy to plead or even look up to her insane doctor, all she wanted was to be left alone, however something then happened
“AAAARRGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!”she suddenly cried in pain while thrashing about as she began changing back to her human form
“Very interesting” Harleen noted as she watched Selina transform back into a normal, albeit naked woman at the exact moment of sunrise outside the Asylum
“Pl..please...you have to let me go...” the now fully human Selina sobbed, trying to get free but still unable to escape her bonds.

Before Harleen could answer her phone started ringing, seeing the caller ID Harleen smirked and reaching into her briefcase, taking out a large ball gag
“Hold that thought sweetie” she said menacingly
“NO! DON’T YOU DDDFFFFMMMMFFF!!!!!!!” Selina shouted as Harleen shoved the ball gag into her mouth, Selina being too exhausted to stop her as it was buckled behind her head. Harleen then answered the phone, motioning for Selina to be quiet by pressing her index finger against her lips
“Dr Quinzel…. Why hello Commissioner…. Yes, I have been providing the were-cat creature with my expert care”
“GGGGGGGGFFFFFFF!!!!!!!” Selina wailed, hoping to get the attention of the police but the gag left her protests only a meek muffled sound as Harleen continued “Yes…yes…no I’m afraid the creature is still too violent for questioning, however I am making some incredible breakthrough’s with her therapy”
“HHHHHMMMFFF???!!!!” Selina screamed angrily as she tried kicking her legs free of the thick stocks
“Yes exactly, it is my professional opinion that Ms Kyle should be remanded to my personal care for the foreseeable future until she is in the correct mental state to be able to be properly questioned by the police”
“NNNNFFF!!!!! DMMMNN IFFFFF HHLLLFFFF MMFFFFFF!!!!!!!” Selina hissed as she fought even harder to get free and escape from this lunatic
“Thank you Commissioner…. No I am afraid Ms Kyle is currently sedated for her own safety…yes I think it would be best if we spoke in about two to three months’ time…excellent, see you then…goodbye Commissioner” Harleen said as she hung up before turning to Selina with a malevolent smile

“UUUFFFF BBFFFFFTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!” Selina screamed furiously as Harleen put the phone on silent to ensure no more disturbances
“Hmm, patient still seems agitated… of course I know just how to fix that!” Harleen exclaimed as she returned to her chair and took a ballpoint pen from her coat pocket
“NNNFFFFF!!!!! PPPSSSLLFFFF NNNFFFF MMRRRFFF!!!!!!” Selina cried while shaking her head as Harleen began drawing a large circle on her left foot while scratching her nails over her right one
“HHHNNFFFF HFFFFFFFF HHHFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!” Selina started laughing once more as the tickling session began again
“Don’t worry Selina, I’m gonna take good care of you during your stay. I think five sessions a day will do you a world of good, I’ve got lots of fun ideas for us to try as well that you’ll learn to love!” Harleen said with a maniacal grin as she continued her drawing of a large smiley face across Selina’s arch “After all, laughter is the best medicine!” Harleen chuckled “HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” was all Selina could reply as her frantic laughter echoed around the room

The end

What's New

6/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for a wide range of clips from dozens and dozens of producers.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back