• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Celebrity feet self pics

It's a shame that these selfies are almost invariably tops, unless they are in the pose taking pictures of their asses, and that's quite rare....

The "I just got my nails done" or "Lookit my cool lifestyle at the pool (or beach)" selfie, has been a boon to foot fetishists... most of the time. Can't say that I would encourage Rosie O'Donnell to pick up the habit.

These are pictures of a beautiful singer, and supposedly fantastic guitar player, named Lindsay Ell.

There are a lot of "top" shots but there's one great sole shot of her in the pool.

She's always posting these herself and, if you like them, you may thank my hubby for saving these and telling me about her so I could post these for you :)

Hope you like them,

~Jennifer~

Attachments

• lind ell 22a.jpg
    lind ell 22a.jpg
    353.2 KB · Views: 110
  • Lindsay Ell 1a4.jpg
    Lindsay Ell 1a4.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 69
  • Lindsay Ell 1a45.jpg
    Lindsay Ell 1a45.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 103
  • Lindsay Ell 1ab2.jpg
    Lindsay Ell 1ab2.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 105
  • Lindsay Ell 001b.jpg
    Lindsay Ell 001b.jpg
    226 KB · Views: 45
Here are 4 more of Lindsay Ell that she took herself since that is the theme of this thread.

These, and the ones above, are all that my husband has saved of her but I'm sure he's got plenty of other celebs saved so I'll ask him and see if I can contribute some more :)

~Jenn~

Attachments

• Lindsay Ell 1a1.jpg
    Lindsay Ell 1a1.jpg
    282.5 KB · Views: 76
  • Lindsay Ell 1a2.jpg
    Lindsay Ell 1a2.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 37
  • Lindsay Ell 1aa1.jpg
    Lindsay Ell 1aa1.jpg
    246.8 KB · Views: 36
  • Lindsay Ell 1aa2.jpg
    Lindsay Ell 1aa2.jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 47
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back