• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Celebrity Feet - The Videos!

Johnny_Erasco

TMF Regular
I´m interessted in posting clips, celebrities showing their feet.
Anybody have clips like that?
Here is something nice:

thats great thanx everyone can u please post more celebrity clips of feet or tickling please please id really apreciate it

thanx

There is one question,
please can somebody tell me the MB limit of posting clips,
i thank it was 2,5MB, but clips like that doesn´t work... Please, can somebody tell me right limit?

Alizee! You know this french singer cutie?
I was so happy, when i got this clip.
I searched a long time for a picture of her barefeet, and then..
A NICE CLIp!
I hope you enjoy it

Attachments

• alizee.wmv
    444 KB · Views: 15,812
For "Israel"

a guy names "Israel" asked at the Picture Corner for pics of Bridget Fonda. here is a clip of her nice feet! I hope it works...

Attachments

• bridget fonda.wmv
    1.8 MB · Views: 10,445
amazing!!!!!!! please keep posting those amazing clips do u have any tickling ones i would really apreciate that

thanx

der kleine Mann said:
There is one question,
please can somebody tell me the MB limit of posting clips,
i thank it was 2,5MB, but clips like that doesn´t work... Please, can somebody tell me right limit?

My dear friend der kleine Mann, in practical sense max. size of clip must to be under 1.9 MB, more than it your upload fail. You must to do more small size of clip or split it using any program such as : hacha or hjsplit. I hope that it help you. Good luck !! ;)

Gracias

Thanks der kleine Mann for sharing those clips, specially the ones of Bridget Fonda and Salma Hayek.
You really rock!!!

nice salma hayek clip
and tantalizing that bridget fonda.
thanx for lotsa postings, little big man.

Thank you all my friends! So, under 1,9mb, hm...too bad.
Winzip is not so effectiv, i need those split softwares, i´ve got hacha, but it works not so good.
When i tried to split the "carmen electra at howard Stern" clip, the two pieces doesn´t work. And i don´t know why?
Please can you help me?

( at the thread "celebrity feet" i posted 14 Britney Spears pics for you)

No tickling clip, only talking ...

In this video Brittany Spears talk about of her feet fetish (I think it ! :)). I founded it surfing on the web. I hope that you like it !!!. :):)

f/f talk on feet fetish (no tickling)
wmv file format
509 KB size
17 sec. length

Attachments

• brittany spears talks about foot fetish.wmv
    509.1 KB · Views: 8,041
I doubt Britney has a foot fetish, I very much doubt it, but we couldn't of hoped for a better response from her when she was asked the question. I suppose it would have been better if she replied with "for a guy to tickle my feet" ;) :)

Last edited:
Teri Hatcher

Teri Hatcher bound to a chair, a guy kisses and gives massage to her foot, she really seems to enjoy it.
Hope you enjoy it too

Attachments

• teri.mpa
    1.7 MB · Views: 7,671
That Teri Hatcher one is damn fine Israel;) I saw it already and it's really kinky in fact.
Thanx:)

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back