• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Celebrity Tickle Club - Poll (WIP Added - explicit)

Which celeb gets tickled hard?!

• Emma

Votes: 21 39.6%
  • Keira

Votes: 25 47.2%
  • Emilia

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • Don't bother, don't like your style

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters

michaelmichaels

TMF Expert
Hi folks,

No tickling in this pic, but a poll that will lead to one.

I've attached three famous English roses' portraits to this topic. Hopefully you can recognise them...

The plan is that in a couple of weeks I will produce a fully painted tickling pic of one of the celebrities. I'll redo the face as I'm hoping to be better after another art course I am starting next week. I'm also spending my quarantine time productively learning how to paint materials, metal, leather, etc. Should help with the final pic.

Celeb Options in the poll above.

Won't let me post a second one for preferred scenario, but feel free to pm me, or reply, if you have a preference.

EDIT: Added picture done to date.

Regards,

MM

Attachments

• Emma Watson jpeg.jpg
    Emma Watson jpeg.jpg
    374.7 KB · Views: 57
  • Kera jpeg.jpg
    Kera jpeg.jpg
    326.9 KB · Views: 45
  • Emila no ref jpeg1.jpg
    Emila no ref jpeg1.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 46
  • Tickle Club Scene legs wip jpeg.jpg
    Tickle Club Scene legs wip jpeg.jpg
    688.2 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
I love your style, I voted for Kiera because of her cute dimples

Thanks for the votes guys. I appreciate the honesty of the one guy that doesn't like my style. I'm aiming to get better.

One lady in the lead right now, but I'll keep things open until Sunday night. Then I'll start painting the face in parallel with my course from Monday to Friday next week.

That said, no reason I can't work on the rest of the scene immediately, as they're all very similar skin tones for their naked bods. So hopefully I'll have everything ready to go in 9-10 days. Here's hoping...

Cheers,

MM

Hi folks,

I've added my work in progress to date, the legs and ticklish, soles, pussy and butt.

There's a major structural issue with the pose, that I'll award a major no prize to if anybody replies with what it is.

Aiming to get most of the basics done this week, then, as mentioned before, add the face of the winner of the poll in 9-11 days after my portrait course. This is the biggest and most difficult step as it will make or break the whole picture.

Please let me know if any other constructive comments that you'd like to give me.

Cheers,

MM

Hi folks,

Less than a day to go. Seems to be a pretty clear winner, but a few hours left yet.

I'll start drawing her face on Monday, progressing through the week in parallel with my art course. Hope to finish in a week.

I've attached another wip. Not sure how to position the arms yet. Fixed the torso positioning. Arms will depend on the head position.

Am pretty happy with the liquid effects, but happy to accept any criticism offered. First time I've tried drawing liquid properly.

Regards,

MM

Attachments

• Tickle Club Scene jpeg wip2.jpg
    Tickle Club Scene jpeg wip2.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 54
Keira was the clear poll winner, despite a late surge by Emma. Emilia had a respectable third place.

I'm starting on the portrait tomorrow. Should hopefully be my best face picture yet. On Friday I'll then add to the overall pic. I'll then wait two days to see any errors* and post here on Sunday.

(*Completely missed the googly eyes on my last post as I knew they were a bit big, but not quite so silly looking. If I'd have waited a while and checked again would have been obvious).

Cheers,

MM

Hi folks,

Keira face pic pretty much done. Made a start on it even though one day left of my course as I think final day is misc stuff. But I'll add any new tech I learn to the pic.

I've attached base face, then tickled face with red skin and liquid fx added.

I'm open to feedback on any errors or issues that you see with the pics.

Should have the final pic finished Sunday hopefully.

Cheers,

MM

Attachments

• Keira Face FX jpeg.jpg
    Keira Face FX jpeg.jpg
    283.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Keira Face No FX jpeg.jpg
    Keira Face No FX jpeg.jpg
    255.4 KB · Views: 11
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back