• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Celeste spread eagle and tickle tortured!!!!!!!!

nice work. interesting bondage...dont think I ever seen that much rope

Thankyou! I'm working real hard on starting a production site. If anyone would like to get involved with helping please let me know.:woot:
I would also appreciate advise on how to recruit models.

Thank you very much.:manicd: The length is just what's posted. I will be making a longer vid with her over the weekend. If you wanna give me an adress to ship to i can make you a DVD. I really want to be promoted in the world of tickling. So i don't mind sending it for free.:happyfloa

Any requests in what you all would like to see me do to her over the weekend? I'm gonna have her dressed in shorts tank top and brand new nike shocks tennis shoes.:whip:

well you gotta fan in me

allow me to say im the Ffirst biggest fan :upsidedow
so when your videos becomes classice (which they will)
you know who was buying them :bowing:

She's cute as hell and that was a great sample. Dude, if you start a clip shop, I'll be on board as well. Lately there has been a surge of new producers and never has it been better being a buyer. :)

I'd say do what you did in that clip, show her reactions while being tickled, maybe see how a brush works on her soles or see if she can hold her laughter when you tickle her ribs.

Good luck and Celeste is so damn cute!

DK

She's cute as hell and that was a great sample. Dude, if you start a clip shop, I'll be on board as well. Lately there has been a surge of new producers and never has it been better being a buyer. :)

I'd say do what you did in that clip, show her reactions while being tickled, maybe see how a brush works on her soles or see if she can hold her laughter when you tickle her ribs.

Good luck and Celeste is so damn cute!

DK

Thanyou so much. I need to get a new camera. Any suggestions on one that's decent quality affordable and easy to convert files to my computer?

Super cutie you got there! And I think she liked the tickling "... ok ... Ok ... OK ...*OK* !!!" :upsidedow

Try working on your bondage techniques. Hey, it's another excuse to tie her up "But honey I gotta PRACTICE!" Here is just one page with links to some bondage tutorials (there are broken links here too):
http://www.massachusettsbondage.com/tutorials/

You can do your own search for bondage how-to pages. Browse them with your lady and let her show you how she wants to be tied ... or maybe how she wants to tie YOU!

Personally, I prefer simple, clean, and inexcapable rigs that show off the female form while making it available for tickling, nibbling, and the like.

She's really cute and the two of you could make some serious bank if you play your cards right, and she's willing.

I have a couple of suggestions - first, she's got AWESOME feet. Try making sure you let the audience see that by getting some close-ups. Ask her to wiggle her toes for the camera a little. Second, if she isn't willing to be topless, that's going to cut some of your earning potential. AT LEAST get her to wear a bikini or bra and panties. Not showing any upperbody skin is pretty much a non-starter. Third, don't try four-point bondage if all you have is a bed and rope. You're much better off tying her wrists together and pulling her arms over her head, running the rope under the mattress all the way to her tied together ankles at the foot of the bed. This allows you to tie her securely and practically immoble, and gives you access to her underarms, sides, belly, knees, feet -- pretty much everything.

Hope she's up for doing it right. She's VERY cute. Good luck!

Wow that's it that's how im gonna tie her in my next video. That's like the easiest and most efficient way i've seen yet.:woot:

agree ^

I do agree with him but i believe it should have her legs spread for those inner thighs and ass tickling too.... possibly more.... around there:rolleyes:
Id love to see how ticklish she is down there, i bet she couldnt handle it. right on those 2 innerthigh muscles

Bumping the thread, because some schmuck keeps bumping 2 year old threads, and this is too cool to get lost.

she is extremely cute :) I've read she is your ex-girlfriend though... does it mean there will be no more clips like this one? Or did you film it after you broke up, as friends only?

absolutely there will be more. she is my ex but we still do the tickle thing.lol:firedevil

Any requests in what you all would like to see me do to her over the weekend? I'm gonna have her dressed in shorts tank top and brand new nike shocks tennis shoes.:whip:

One request: no socks with the nikes. It's my little corner of the foot fetish world but I'm a huge sockless sneaker fan.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back