• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Celtic Girls

RedMan01

TMF Regular
We need more Irish feet on here, they have such hot feet, look at Andre Corr for heaven's sake, hope this thread goes better than my other when only one person replied

We definitely need more pics of Irish lasses being tickled in stocks by the British peasantry. ^_~

Yeah, I knew there were those who agreed with me, I am open to see any kind of tickling, maybe doing art as I actually work with Graphic Design, just a little nervious with the whole English Irish thing as I know there have been conflicts between the two and I don't want to offend Irish people, they are fantastic people, some of the greatest people I have ever met and they were pretty cruelly treated especially here 1916 around with the Black and Tans

O Riordhan singer frm the Cranberries

Nice redhead, nice feet too!

And another girls from Footcuties.com her name is Calico, they are in Massachusettes, Boston, which I know has a large Celtic American population

Attachments

• Publicity05.jpg
    Publicity05.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 296
  • res_Calico.jpg
    res_Calico.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 267
what about scottish/english girls? lol...

my best friend is a red head..i wonder...they are supposed to have quite the temper...does that make tickling them harder? :ggrin:

me, i got alotta of everything in me. like an american mut or something, lol. i guess mostly german/dutch. french/english/irish/scottish too. heck, my great... grandmother was an indian princess, so i'm part Seminole aswell. so get off my land! :happy:

but i must confess i do love redheads. most redheads i know are smart, cunning, funny, intelligent, with green eyes to boot.

Isabeau

I can always post some pics of Sharleen Spiteri (the chick from Texas) and I think have some from Kelly MacDonald if you want me to.

I have English girls too, alot from femfeet.co.uk, but I'm posting Celtic girls in this thread (Scots, Welsh, Irish, Conrish, etc.), but I can upload for you if you want

Andrea Corr pics

Andrea Corr (Irish), have more pics of her, will post in next reply

Attachments

• andrea20corr004.jpg
    andrea20corr004.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 60
  • CorrAndrea431262122008.jpg
    CorrAndrea431262122008.jpg
    382.6 KB · Views: 81
  • CorrAndrea595022122008.jpg
    CorrAndrea595022122008.jpg
    382.5 KB · Views: 87
  • andreacorr006.jpg
    andreacorr006.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 62
  • andreacorr13.jpg
    andreacorr13.jpg
    568.5 KB · Views: 59
Sinead O'Connor used to be pretty, back in the day. Now she's old.

Dolores O'Riordan from the Cranberries is ok looking too, I guess. Not really attractive to me because I think she looks a bit like the crypt keeper.

Neither are red-headed tho.

Si, thats true

But I did upload some Andrea Corr, and I like O Riordan, it depends on where though, she didnt do much for me in the Zombie vid, but that pic is good.

Looking for redheads, can't fnd any on Kelly MacDonald (Scottish, Redhead, was in InterMission and Trainspotting)

Allright, back to the Celtic women

Celtic Girl Tickled, stole it from her blog :D, can't remember the address though

Attachments

• 1143210989_f.jpg
    1143210989_f.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 116
No problem

I'm looking for more redheads, but damn they are hard to find.
I am looking for some of Laura Fraser and Kelly MacDonald if anyone has

Sorry to bump an old thread, but there really should be more pictures of some celtic girls. Here's my fiance's feet, Scottish :3

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back