• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cettorpes to wed Milagros317

Half the marriages end in divorce.

If you went parachute jumping and you had a 1 in 2 chance to survive, would you do it?:wavingguy

If you went parachute jumping and you had a 1 in 2 chance to survive, would you do it?:wavingguy

yes, i would, but that's just me. if i didn't get married, i'd probably have a 1 in 1 chance of being all alone when i get old, and i don't like those odds at all. :D so miss cettorpes and mr. milagros have a 50% chance at being happy instead of a 100% chance of being lonely. that sounds a lot better!

bliss J:redheart:

Sorry for disturbance, but can't you tell me what on Earth I will do with my other husbands? I have a bunch of them at home!
:cool2:

Sorry for disturbance, but can't you tell me what on Earth I will do with my other husbands? I have a bunch of them at home!
:cool2:

do you have a husband that looks like vin diesel??? ship him out right away ...hehehe..

you want to repeat that just one more time? lol..:woot:

half the marriages end in divorce

These datas are American.. But I have to tell you, in Hungary, even the word "marriage" is unknown...

In the interests of full disclosure, let me say that I've never been to Hungary and never met Cettorpes. :D

But Chris is welcome to go on with his silly threads. :p

And I have never been to America.... YET..... But now... Watch out! Oh, you are here, in the UK? Much closer! Beware!

Last edited:
If that's true then you have nothing to worry about. She doesn't believe in kicking people in the arse. :D

haha
unfortunately it is not true
However she lives far away from me

Hungary isn't too close to you, no, but there are trains and planes available. :D

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back