• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chain Story Presents: School Tickling

Jack was having the time of his life, a pair of beutiful feet in his lap, and the sound of girlish giggles floating from a the blond ticklee. He continued his assault on her heavenly feet with not another care in the world. Then suddenly he felt a hand slip under his shirt and goose his sides. He rolled away giggling as Julies best friend Stacy jumped on top of him and continued her assault. He easily grabbed her hands and stopped her but then to his suprise Julie approached him with an evil grin on her face...

Suddenly the pair was upon him! "Now you're really gonna get it you!", Julie teased. Jack's two hands were simply no match for the four female hands that now waged a relentless tickle-assault all over his upper body. He was completely helpless, not to mention a little embarrassed about the possibility of someone he knew seeing him being completely dominated by two girls. After what felt like a good couple minutes worth of tickling, Stacy stopped tickling and held up her hand to signal Julie to stop as well. Now for the first time he was able to get a really good look at Stacy. Stacy was a couple inches taller than Julie. She wore a short tank top that showed off her midriff (a blatant violation of school rules), a short black mini skirt, and black boots with pink socks that continued just past the top of the fairly short boots.
Stacy reached into a little black leather backpack she was carrying, and produced...a super soaker 15, a powerful water-pistol. Julie gave her a curious look. Stacy just grinned and said "You gotta be prepared Julie, you know?". She continued, "We're already late for class, what say we just take the rest of the day? We'll already be in trouble for being tardy. We may as well just get yelled at tomorrow. Lets take him back to my house, its right across the street from the park." Julie looked at Jack and, despite his best efforts to hide his elation, could tell he had no serious objections to it. "OK", Julie chuckled. "Great! My parents are away this week. So he's ours for as long as we want him!", Stacy said, "Now get on your feet prisoner!". Stacy jerked Jack up by his shirt collar and held the pistol to his back. They began walking towards Stacy's house (conveniently located immediately next door to Ms. Jones' house). At this point Jack grew very aware of just how excited he was, and he hoped he was the only one who was aware of it. He bent forward slightly as he walked to cause more slack in the front of his pants. Jack had a strong preference for tickling rather than being tickled. But he figured he'd take what he could get. Little did he know, his two best friend, Shaun and Al, had been watching their friends' predicament for the past couple minutes, and were eager to rescue him, and EXTREMELY eager to help him take his revenge...

Cling! She set the glass of ice tea on the marble coffee table before him. He was sitting on the couch.

"I got home myself just minutes before you arrived," Ms. Jones said as she sat in the easy chair. Then, with a sigh and a more relaxed tone in her voice, "Isn't it great not to have 6th or 7th periods? We're out of school by lunch! We get the whole day to ourselves."

"It's ideal," Mr. Stevens agreed. He smiled to her and sipped his ice tea. Ms. Jones was still in her teacher attire. Today she was wearing a sky-blue long-sleeve dress that hung to her knees, black stockings, and black pumps with 2-inch heels. "I'll let you get on with your day," he said. "I just stopped in to say hi. It's such a beautiful day out there, I was just -- I don't know --" he tipped his glass to her, "feeling like some ice tea." He winked, and took another sip.

She laughed a little. "Well, it's a pleasure to see you, Jonathan. Really. You stop by anytime you like. And I've got nothing planned today, so don't you worry." She stood up and walked to the window, looking out at her backyard lawn and rosebushes. "You're right, it's a gorgeous day. I can understand that it's making your heart soar."

He stood too, and joined her at the window. Also looking out at the rosebushes, he said, "Yes. But I'm afraid this early spring may have intoxicated a few of the students." She turned from the window and gave him a puzzled expression. "On my way over here I saw a couple of students ditching class. They were rolling around in Moonlight Park tickling each other."

He looked back out the window, and felt her puzzlement grow as she continued to look at him. He knew she'd say it, and she did: "Tickling each other?"

The moment of truth, he thought. Can I do it?

"Really tickling each other too. They were both hysterical with laughter." He turned to retrieve his drink from the coffee table. With his back to her, he said, as off-the-cuff as he could manage, "Are you very ticklish?"

"Me?" Ms. Jones returned to her easy chair. Mr. Stevens sat on the couch, facing her now, showing her he was listening. She continued, "Ticklish? God, it's been years. I don't know, I suppose so."

"It's funny," Mr. Stevens said. "I noticed those kids were really having fun with it, Rebecca. I found myself thinking. . . maybe it's something we shouldn't lose in adulthood. We should still be tickled every so often to remind us of unbridled laughter."

"Hm," Ms. Jones replied, politely.

"Here, let me help you find your laughing place, Rebecca." He got up and approached her easy chair. He was doing it now, no turning back at this point! "I'll tickle your foot," he said easily, and placed a hand on her calf. He looked into her eyes. They were nervous, confused, but also. . . intrigued? He thought so. Never had there been such chemistry between the two of them as there was now, Mr. Stevens kneeling before Ms. Jones in her own house, his hand on her calf, their eyes locked, and the arousing notion of tickling in the air. "Sit back," he gently commanded.

Last edited:
... Ms. Jones obliged. She was always in control, in class, at home, and in all aspects of her life (including the missing social life). She didn't know what to expect, but she sure did like having this man's hand on her leg.
Mr. Stevens felt his pulse accelerate as he went about the task at hand. He kept one hand on her calf and slowly slid off one of her shoes, followed by the other. He was in awe ,her feet were gorgeous, and the hose sheer enough for him to tell she had perfectly trimmed unpainted nails. Rather than start with tickling, as no doubt those overactive teens did back at the school, he began caressing her feet. She was loving it, even though she doesn't work all day, who could resist a great massage.
Mr. Stevens was putting her into a near trance state, her eyes were closed, "that's great", she purred. She felt comfortable and reveled in the touch, for the next two or three minutes she daydreamed that he would take those magic hands all over her body. Seeing the reaction yet having no idea what was going through her mind, he decided to begin. "Tenure" he said, jarring her back into the here and now. "huh?" ,"Tenure" he re-stated. "I'm going to tickle your feet, if you want me to stop, say Tenure, that's your safety net".
He had one hand over her ankles, holding her feet together securely, yet gently. She was never NOT in control before... ever. Even though he gave her an out, she was curious as to how much she could bear and planned to make every effort to not give in, for if she did, he would be the winner (in her mind she HAD to win something). "Twenty minutes Mr. Stevens, If I can refrain from using the word tenure for twenty minutes, then we switch roles, agreed?". He hadn't planned on that, he agreed quickly because he just HAD to tickle those feet.
He began with his free hand to gently glide his fingertips along the lenght of her nylon-clad feet. She jumped at first ,but was maintaining her traditionally stoic composure. Mr. Stevens would have none of this, he wanted reaction! His index finger pressed the soft nylon under her toes and wriggled in. This caused some supressed giggles, and her "poker face" was beginning to take on a rosy hue, much to his delight. As 5 minutes rolled by, he began raking up and down her sheer wriggling feet. She could not hold back any longer and began laughing in spasms, even when he stopped the assault momentarily ,she couldn't stop the giggle fits! She was losing control, and she Liked it. He was enjoying this immensly, given her normally reserved demeanor at school. He decided to be bold at around 14 minutes by shifting his fingers to the area behind her knee. "HA HA HA Pleeease, not there!". "Tenure, Ms. Jones. Say the word and I'll stop immediately" NEVER she thought. He began a few bold trips to her inner thighs causing nearly violent jolts from her, almost throwing him to the floor! He had only 90 seconds left, time for the heavy artillery. He quickly grabbed her right foot, which seemed to be the least resistant while sitting on the edge of the recliner to keep her left foot from aiding her cause. One hand held her ankle as the other frantically tickled the bottoms of her foot ,then he began using his tongue on the silky tops of her foot... She could see the clock but could not even hold out for 45 more seconds "TE TE TENURE TENURE HA HA HAHA" She was beaten. Upon regaining her composure, she could see that this tickling an effect on him, evident by the bulge in his pants he was unaware that she could see.
She had opes for what the answer would be before she even asked ,and in an exhausted yet seductive voice she asked him "Well, you won, what do you want as a prize?".......

"Prize," Mr. Stevens echoed. So many ideas raced through his mind. And all them included tickling.

"Yes, Jonathan. Prize," she said again in a seductive voice. More huskier than the last statement she made.

"I tie you up and I tickle you for an hour," he blurted out without thinking.

A bit shocked, Rebecca replied, "Kinky, aren't you, Jonny?" She agreed and up the stairs they went straight to Rebecca's room.

...Meanwhile, Stacy and Julie had gotten Jack into Stacy's room and bound to her bed. They gave him a good tickling before leaving. Shaun and Al watched the two maidens leave and entered the house in the back.

Jack, tied to the bed, heard banging downstairs. He was scared shitless. What if it were burglers? What if it were just Stacy and Julie making the noise? He wasn't sure. He prayed that it just Stacy and Julie.

Footsteps could be heard on the stairs. They were coming closer and closer. BANG! The door swung open and in walked Shaun and Al. Jack was mortified.

At first both boys stood there and laughed at their friend for a couple of minutes While poor Jack blushed furiously. Then finally they untied him and together they lay in wait for the girls to return. Jack promised himself he would tickle both their feet until they turned purple. After 12 minutes the girls returned and all three boys caught them by surprise and successfully tied them up. "Now ladies, its time for revenge." Jack said evily as he decsended on their vunerably soft soles while Shaun and and Al worked on their upper bodies.

Woo Hoo!

Jack suddenly had a brainwave. He signalled for his friends to stop. He started to braid grass together to form a stiff object, comparable to a feather. He then looked around the small pond to fine some stiff duck feathers. The 3 boys started again in earnest. Jack used feathers on Stacy’s left foot and Julie’s right. Their effect was immediate and obvious. Their feet started thrashing around. Jack’s eye spied an art kit in the corner of the room. He got up, and looked up into the craft kit. Inside, he saw what he was looking for – pipe cleaners! He weaved them around the girl’s toes. Then he started tickling their feet again. There was some irony in the situation now, because when the girls moved, their toes moved too, and the bristles of the pipe cleaners tickled them further. The girls were in hysterics now, but Jack and his friends were relentless. But suddenly the something stopped them…

"Do you hear that?" Jack asked.

"Hear what, man?" Shaun replied.

"Shh!" Jack demanded. Above the girls' heavy breathing, they heard distant laughing. It was coming next door. "Who lives next door, Stace?"

"The English teacher. ...What's her name? Ms." Stacy couldn't think of the teacher's name. She felt a tickling feeling on her foot causing her to giggle. "Stop. HEHEHE! I can't, hehehe, think, hehehe, if you tickling me-hehehehe!"

"Think, Stacy!" encouraged Julie. "I don't wanna be tickled anymore!"

Actually she did. She loved being tickled and Jack was excellent at it. Hopefully her comment would get someone to start tickling her again. She was right.

"You don't wanna be what, Julie," Al teased.

"Tickled," she said, going along with him knowing he was tricking her.

"Okay, you asked," he said and started tickling her armpits.

"It's Ms. Jones! She lives next door!" Stacy got out. That left an opening of giggles spilling out.

At the same time, Jack, Shaun and Al said, "Who'd be tickling Ms. Jones?" as they continued to tickle the girls.

Just as Ms. Jones said "TENTURE", Mr. Stevens heard something. "Whats that noise?,"he asked.
"Oh, it's my heavy breathing after you tickled my poor feet," giggle Ms. Jones.
"No," said Mr. Stevens, " it sounds like laughter." "Who lives next door Ms. Jones?"

"Um, oh yes thats it Julie, one of my students," answered Ms. Jones.
"Oh really," repiled Mr. Stevens, "i'll be right back" Mr. Stevens left Ms. Jones in her confinment and went out the front door.

meanwhile..........

"Oh Ms. Jones lives next door eh?," Jack pondered out loud. "Let's go find out who's tickling Ms. Jones" Jack and company left the girls tied up and left out the back door and hopped the fence to Ms. Jones' house.

As Mr. Stevens walked up to Julies door, he notcied it was open and walked in.

As the boys made it to Ms. Jones backdoor, they notcied it was open.(secure place huh?) So they walked in.

Mr. Stevens heard a heavy breathing sound and followed it, as did the boys hear Ms. Jones heavy breathing and also followed it.

"Oh my god!," Mr. Stevens thought to himself as he saw something that mad him stop in his tracks. He saw 3 of his students tied up and ready for the tickling, so we walked towards them.

"Hey check this out," Jack whispered to his friends, and pointed to Ms. Jones tied up to a chair in her living room.

"What are you doing here!?," yelled out the girls and Ms. Jones said at the same time.(Think spilt screen here)

"We'er/ I'm here to tickle you'" the boys and Mr. Stevens said calmly at the same time (still split screen here)........:wow:

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back