• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Changing clip size so I can post

TheTenaciousJ

TMF Expert
I was trying to find a program that would allow me to change the clip size of my clips so I can post them in the clip section (duh) and I was having a problem finding one. I heard Windows Movie Maker can do it for me, but when I try to change the format to WMV the converter I'm using says its unsupported. I'm using 'Prism Video Converter' too. Any help would be appreciated.

I have found Super to be a great free video conveter. Even better than most paid software.

you can also use redkawa Software
While this is more geared towards the ps3 and psp and is more limited it does allow you to use preset sizes to downscale a vid clip and is a little more user friendly than super.

And another good bit of software is Xilisoft
While this is more for the psp, it can make files sizes very small but still having great quaility but would only recommend if you have a good pc as it can take a long to to convert.

These are some of the free software availiable but if you are after some paid software then I can recommend some.

I guess my problem is I don't know what to change to make it smaller. Right now my clip is over 19 MB and it's only a minute and 30 seconds long. It has to be 5.something MB to fit here.

I have found Super to be a great free video conveter. Even better than most paid software.

you can also use redkawa Software
While this is more geared towards the ps3 and psp and is more limited it does allow you to use preset sizes to downscale a vid clip and is a little more user friendly than super.

And another good bit of software is Xilisoft
While this is more for the psp, it can make files sizes very small but still having great quaility but would only recommend if you have a good pc as it can take a long to to convert.

These are some of the free software availiable but if you are after some paid software then I can recommend some.

Media Convert is somewhat of a pain to use sometimes but it does accept and convert just about any format under the sun. If you are willing to play around with the settings a bit you can get good compression out of it.

Thank you very much. I need like a guide or something. I don't want to do anything special to these clips, just share them. heh.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back