• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Charlee from Tickle Torture

mrmike

Wow, did anyone notice how HOT Charlee was as a brunette??? OMG!! I just love watching her tickle women!!

i have seen her as a brunette but I think she looks much sexier as a blonde

I like blonde Charles, but mainly I love her feet!! They are smoking hot!!

Here is a pic of her as a brunette.
ata8uhe2.jpg

Now I am not denying I don't want to worship her feet, but my god do I ever want to have my mouth all over her breast.

I always prefer to see Charlee as a foot ticklee, but she does make a hot brunette now I like her as a foot ticklee and a foot tickler.

Is there a video of her belly button being tickled I'm almost positive that I had seen it here on the forum but I don't remember, I certainly wouldn't mind Charlee tickling me she take as long as she wants but in the end I do want to tickle her feet very badly :clap:

i have seen her as a brunette but I think she looks much sexier as a blonde

Yea.....blonde Charlee is what I'm used to seeing.

Here is a pic of her as a brunette.
ata8uhe2.jpg

Now I am not denying I don't want to worship her feet, but my god do I ever want to have my mouth all over her breast.

It looks good but idk it just looks like a different woman.

I love it when she uses her hair to tickle and tease, definitely on my fantasy ler list

I think Charlee is sexier as a blonde, but either way, I still think she is awesome as both a 'lee, but particularly as a 'ler. She is one of the best at teasing and taunting :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back