• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Charlize And The Kink Factory - A woman wins a ticket to a legendary BDSM Factory M/F

AjEdged

The 5 Lucky ticket winners:

21 year old Charlize, long brown hair, short and athletic build, pretty, natural, and girl next doorish, layed restless in the bed of her apartment. She was a shy and submissive young woman who always longed to explore her more dominant side. She could not take his eyes off of the email she had just received. A notice from one of her favorite BDSM news sites stating that Mr.Gray was going to be re-opening his kink factory for 4 lucky guests for the first time in 20 years for a special tour. Charlize had heard many tales about this place from others in the kink community. That the stuff that took place there was beyond the real of possibility. Magic. She had always wanted to see for herself. The end of the email stated that 4 tickets would be sent through the mail. Charlize turned her phone screen off Trying to get some actual sleep and calm down her hopes and excitement.

Charlize woke up and turned on the news and much to her dismay had seen that 3 people had already won.

First was a woman from Georgia. A middle aged biker type girl named Andrea. Black hair, leather outfit, long black biker boots and glooves. She bragged about being the first to receive one. She stated in the interview that she was more curious to see what was so special about Mr.Gray. She was a Domme herself.

“I don’t really buy into the magic mumbo jumbo you hear about that place. If anything I’m going just to entertain myself and get a good laugh” she told the man interviewing her.

Next was Jessica from Los Angeles. She was 25. Obnoxious Purple haired girl. Lots of energy and excitement. She was discovered as the winner after taking selfies to boast on twitter to her followers. She seemed to be an influencer of some sort.

“I can’t wait to share this journey with all of my fans” she said to the reporter as she blew a kiss at the camera.

The 3rd was Victoria. An elegant 23 year old preppy girl from Washington. Charlize thought she came off as very snobby and spoiled.

“I don’t get into any weird kink stuff…I’m actually normal. I just wanted to be able to say I got to experience something that others may not get to see. Ill admit, my family is pretty well off so I’ve gotten to experience so many great things at a young age. This sounded different so I thought why not”

Charlize felt down having not received anything yet. She went to check her mail the next morning and low and behold…the ticket/invitation was there. Charlize contacted the news and did her interview.

“I’ve heard so many great things about Mr.Gray I can’t wait to meet him! I feel really lucky and grateful for this opportunity” she told the reporter.

That night in bed Charlize heard noise in her apartment. She saw her window was open. It all happened so fast. She saw a figure dart towards the window and climb out. Charlize turned on her light and looked at the top of her dresser to see the ticket was gone. The woman had stolen it. She threw on some shorts and ran outside trying to catch up with her. Charlize used to run track and was still pretty in shape and was able to catch up. She grabbed the woman. The girl spun around and punched Charlize in the gut, knocking the wind out of her. Charlize fell to the ground looking up at the young woman smiling down at her. "

That’s too bad isn’t it" the girl said cockily. “Don’t follow me. Just accept it for what it is” she said before spitting on Charlize and running off laughing.

Charlize was embarrassed, angry, and sad. She did a walk of shame back to her apartment. Their was no way to prove the ticket did not belong to the girl who had taken it from her as she had already discarded the envelope.

Charlize saw the girl giving an interview on tv. Her name was Sara. 25 year old punk looking girl. She was very striking and pretty despite her punish ways. Very intimidating. Charlize knew she was pretty but thought this girl looked like a more confident and sexy version of her.

“It was so crazy. I opened up my mailbox and the ticket was there. I’m SO grateful. I had thought they were only giving away 4 of these” she said, almost mockingly…

Charlize was making herself a coffee when her doorbell rang. A good looking guy was there. He was a clean cut guy, had the look of a salesman. Charlize was already annoyed and didn’t want to be sold anything.

“Hey I’m Nick, I am the assistant of Mr.Grey”.

Charlize looked shocked and confused.

“I was sent here because Mr.Grey wanted to personally invite you to his factory after hearing what had happened” The man said with a smile. “Will you accept this invite? She only planned for 4 people but wanted to make a special exception”.

“Of course!” Charlize said.

“Great! we will see you this Friday. Nice to meet you Charlize” Nick nodded his head and walked back to his car.

Charlize could not believe it…A personal invite to the factory.

The Gravity Machine:

Friday came and Charlize got dressed in a simple jeans and T-shirt. She drive to the factory which was isolated in the middle of nowhere. She saw the other 4 were already there. Sara looked completely stunned to see her. She smiled embarrassingly and put her head down as Charlize approached them all.

“I thought their were only supposed to be 4 of us?” Victoria asked.

“It looks like someone’s sob story worked” Andrea replied.

Charlize just laughed unsure if she was just joking around. She didn’t know if she should confront Sara but opted not too, not really being the type to like confrontation. Jessica was streaming for her viewers on her phone….holding it to the door waiting for Mr.Grey to come out.

The door opened and a handsome older man came out. Mr.Gray was mid-fifties but could pass for younger. Very much a silver fox.

“Nice to meet you all he said smoothly, before you come in I ask that you not record or take pictures. I have staff that work here who are discreet”.

Jessica groaned and put her phone away. They all walked into a giant room full of bdsm type equipment. Lots of good looking fit men in blue latex, work gloves and face shields building different equipment on the floor.

“This is our tech room, we create all types of bondage restraints, toys, ect. You guys are free to walk around and look at everything. Please don’t touch any of the equipment that is marked “Do not use” as we are still testing and working on them”.

Charlize roamed around looking at the different equipment. Stretching racks, bondage chairs, Vacbeds, and vaccubes. The group came across 2 of the tech guys working on what looked like just a giant slab of metal.

“What is this supposed to be?” Andrea asked.

The techs were taken by surprise and turned to her to happily explain.

“This is the gravity machine, When you lay down on it someone can control the dial to make the gravity more or less strong” He pointed at a dial at the very bottom of the metal square. “The other dial next to it is to control sensitivity, We can make the person laying upon the gravity machine more or less sensitive to touch. Too just slightly ticklish to its more strong setting where just a poke would make the person shiver”.

“Impossible” Andrea said as she dismissed the explanation. “Let me try for myself and see if this is for real”.

The two techs looked at each other unsure of how to respond and then at Mr.Grey.

“Well you see…the machine isn't exactly finished yet…We would rather be safe and not. We like to take regular bondage equipment and enhance it to be something more powerful and intense. Their is plenty of other stuff I would be happy to show you” Mr Grey said.

“Oh please” Andrea replied as she laughed and rolled her eyes.

Mr Grey changed his mind, “Hmm well if you insist why don’t you climb up there”.

Andrea smiled confidently and layed on the table.

“We will go just half way on the strength to be safe” one of the techs said. He slowly turned the dail up. Andrea leaned forward a bit but slowly felt herself being weighed down. The tech increased the sensitivity half way as well.

“Lets test this” Mr.Grey smiled as he approached.

Mr.Grey lifted Andreas shirt and lightly ran his finger down Andreas side. Andrea scream/laughed and jolted up before being forced back down very hard by gravity. Mr.Grey did it a few more times. Every time, Andrea would jerk forward every time Mr.Grey would tickle a different spot and she would immediately be pulled back with great force. Mr.Grey then went for Andreas worst spot. Andrea howled with laughter and used all her strength to sit up before violently being forced back down. Andrea is a strong girl and the amount of force when she came back this time made a loud slamming noise which shook the whole machine and also caused the dials on the machine to both turn to their most high settings. Mr.Grey acted like he didn’t even notice and continued to tickle various spots on Andrea. Andrea was both screaming and laughing. Tears were flowing down her face and she kept trying to beg in between laughing. Mr.Grey leaned in her ear and whispered something and then snapped his fingers. Andrea had suddenly become quiet. Her eyes were still blinking but she looked peaceful in the face just lying there.

“I’m sorry Andrea, It just came to my attention that the machine appears to have malfunctioned after you slammed down so many times so hard.” He tried to turn the strength dial down. “Both dials appear to be jammed”. I will have my techs work on this and get you off this table. With the most powerful setting on, even we will not be able to lift you off." He turned to his tech workers. “You guys take care of Andrea and get this Machine fixed, The rest of our group will have to move on. We will come back for you later Andrea. My apologies”.

The techs nodded and shared a wink with Mr.Grey and then got to work inspecting the machine. The group of ticket winners looked shocked.

“Glad that is not me…” Victoria said.

“Why did she become so quiet?” Sara asked “What did you say to her?”.

“Oh I just simply calmed her down was all” Mr.Grey said as they moved to the next room.

The Fetish Bar:

“Now this is the fetish bar” Mr.Grey said with a laugh. “In this room we make different treats to help enhance some of your kink scenes”.

Charlize looked at the different vials labeled. Shrinking/vore potion. Muscle growth formula. Bladder filler. Rubberize liquid. Charlize was intrigued to what these would all go but didn’t want to mess with anything.

“This is all so weird, no offense” Victoria told Mr.Grey and all of his helpers.

The helpers were all behind the bar in the “kitchen” mixing different ingredients and making new creations. Charlize took notice to 3 different milky colored small bottles one of the workers put on the bar. One labeled A week. One labeled A month. And one labeled 6 months. Charlize picked up the one that said six months and observed it before Sara grabbed it out of his hand.

“Yo what is this for MrGrey?” Sara asked.

“Those are a chastity formula designed to modify your body so that you have the amount of horniness built up that is on the label. So for example, the bottle that says 7 days will make it so your body matches having not orgasm in 7 days, try it, it is neat and can be great fun!” Mr.Grey said.

Sara thought about how good that release would feel. She could always just exit to go to the restroom and let off relief privately after drinking it. She chugged the 6 month bottle down and felt the affects immediately. She became instantly aroused and very wet and was quite embarrassed of the wet spot on her shorts that everyone giggled at. Her mind immediately went to needing to orgasm NOW.

“Here this will probably help” MrGrey said as he smiled and approached Sara.

“Do you mind if I pull your shorts and underwear down just briefly?”

Sara was confused and just eager to orgasm and obliged, thinking Mr.Grey was about to get her off in front of everyone. She wouldn’t of cared. She wanted to get off that badly. Instead Mr.Grey pulled out a chastity belt and forcefully hooked it together around Sara’s private area.

“There you go, It will probably be uncomfortable at first but you need time for that to wear off and I can’t have you squirting all over my peoples hard work” Mr. Grey laughed. We’ll take that off at the end of the day when the formula should wear away".

Saras stomach dropped. She was not going to be able to focus on the rest of the day like this.

Jessica whipped out her phone and began to live stream to her Instagram followers. She was recording the assistants working when one of them put their hand up and asked her to please not put them on video.

“It’s fine its just for instagram! Guys look at all of this crazy cool stuff you’re missing out on” She said to her followers.

Jessicas mind was on doing something bold for views. She forced her phone into the hands of one of the assistants and asked him to record for her.

“Watch this guys it’s crazy. Apparently these potions can have some crazy physical affects on you!”

She didn’t even read what they did before be chugged ALL 4 of the potions Charlize was viewing earlier. She smiled into the camera the surprised assistant was holding.

“Guess it didn’t seem to have much of an affect on me” she bragged. “oh…” She grabbed her stomach and private area. “Wait turn that phone away from me! I gotta go! Where is the restroom?!?”

The worker only stood defiantly recording Jessica and smiling at her panic.

“MrGrey….bathroom!”"

Just relax it will wear off" Mr.Grey smiled and said calmly.

“I need to go now! Tell him to stop recording me sir!”"

Just relax you’re good" MrGrey once again passively responded.

Jessica began to wet herself and put up her hand to try to block the camera from seeing. That’s not where her trouble ended. She felt her almost non existent muscles start to inflate. Her veins were popping. She went from skinny girl to scary body building woman. Charlize became a little worried that she would rage for the worker recording her or Mr.Grey and really do damage….And that is what looked like was about to happen when Jessica charged at the worker holding the phone. She quickly stopped in her tracks. She was still muscular but her body was starting to shrink.

“Ahhh what’s happening!?” she yelled.

She was now about the size of an action figure. The tiny girl punched and kicked at the ankle of the worker who had the phone fixed down at her. Other workers gathered around amused and in awe. They got to see some of their new recipes in action. Next Jessica began to feel her skin solidify to an extent. She could no longer move her arms on her own. Eventually she lost all autonomy. Her entire body, skin and clothing, had became rubber! She basically looked like a rubber action figure Charlize thought. Like one of the old WWE diva figures she used to play with when she was younger. One workers bent down and picked her up by her rubberized arm.

“We’ll go ahead and work on fixing this, don’t worry about it boss” the worker said to Mr.Grey.

“Thank you gentlemen, that was certainly unexpected! I’m sure it will be an easy fix though. Nothing to stress about. We’ll move along while my men go ahead and help Jessica with her issues”.

Mr.Grey led the group out of the room while the workers carried Jessica in a different direction. They seemed to be adjusting her arms and playing with her while they walked away. Clearly having fun with it all.

The Spa Foot Chair:

“I need to go to the restroom very fast before we move on…” Sara said.

"To be honest I could probably go as well "Victoria added.

“Yeah of course, The rest room is right around the corner down the hall, I’ll be in this room when you guys are ready” Mr.Grey said, Pointing as a room at the very end of the hall at the other direction.

The girls all went into the restroom. Charlize went to one of the stalls and heard the other girls talking. Sara grabbed Victoria and was pleading for her to help get the chastity belt off.

“Please help get this off me, You have no idea how bad I need release. It’s killing me!”

“Not sure what you want me to do about it” Victoria dismissed her.

Victoria went to the stall next to Charlize and began to laugh to herself.

“What?” Charlize said.

“So funny story, The janitor at my Fathers company was actually the one who got the ticket. Of course…She wanted to keep her job and didn’t want any problems with myself and my Family so you can put 2 and 2 together and guess how I got it” Victoria said with a chuckle. “I told the news I bought it off of her haha”.

Charlize was pretty sad and disgusted hearing that. Sara still stood picking at the lock and shaking it getting aggravated. She wanted to beg Charlize for help as well but felt to stubborn to beg the girl she assaulted for help.

Charlize exited the bathroom first and heard some faint laughing from the door of the tech room they were in first. While the other 2 girls finished up she figured she would peek her head in the door and see what was going on. She slowly pushed the door open enough to put her head in and was shocked by what she saw. The tech workers had Andrea still on the gravity machine. But they were certainly not helping her. Her clothes except her underwear had been cut off and a few of the tech guys were tickling in her pits, belly button, and the soles of her feet. The guys were sharing a laugh while Andrea just layed there. She still didn’t react at all but her eyes were darting back and forth, glaring, and watering like a fountain.

“Uhh charlie…”

Charlize jumped and turned around to see Nick, Mr.Greys assistant.

“Oh sorry, I got lost”

“That’s okay. The rest of the group is waiting for you. Follow me” Nick said with a smile.

They walked to the room where Mr.Grey and the group were waiting.

The inside of the room was like a mini spa. Massage tables. A pedicure area. A hot tub and small pool. In the corner on the room one of the tech workers seemed to be working on some sort of crate contraption. The crate had a large hole in the center and at the very end of the crate was a very comfortable looking massage chair.

“Why dont you guys enjoy a break in our erotic spa. Please help yourselves” Mr.Grey said.

Charlize decided to strip down and lay on one of the massage tables. One of Mr.Greys assistants came over and began to give her a massage. It felt amazing. Sara went to get a massage on the other table. She was even whispering under her breath for her masseuse to take her cage off. The worker just cracked a smile and continued to rub her down.

Victoria didn’t go for a massage but instead went straight to Mr.Grey.

“How much would it cost to rent out this room a few times a week, I think I could enjoy this and being worked on by your servants.”

Oh sorry victor, this room is not for sale" MrGrey said. “My workers only work for me”.

Victoria did not like being told no. While getting her massage Charlize listened into the two of them going back and fourth, or more so, Victoria berating Mr.Grey. Victoria got in Mr.Greys face

“Now you listen to me…”

A worker stepped in and pulled Victoria back a little telling her to calm down.

“Dont you touch me! I don’t want your filthy hands on my clothes. They are worth more than your entire being” Victoria said yanking her arm back.

“Alright Victoria, i’ll make a deal. If you agree to help us test out out new piece of spa equipment, then I will agree to you being worked on FREE 3 times a week here” Mr.Grey said.

Victoria instantly stopped her tantrum and smiled feeling victorious.

“Of course I accept that deal”.

The worker and Mr.Grey shared a smile and they led Victoria over to the crate that was finished being built.

The worker used a key to unlock a small door on the side. He directed Victoria to get inside and sit. He followed Victoria inside and helped her fit her head into the hole. He secured Victorias head in place with several straps tightened around the back of her head so that it could not be pulled back. Her head was visible filling in the hole and perfectly immobile. She then fit Victorias wrists that were on each side of the inner crate. Victoria began to protest but Mr.Grey assured it was just for safety. The worker exited the small door and locked it. She then asked Victoria to open her mouth a little. Victoria hesitantly did as told and they hooked together what seemed to be some variation of a dental spreader in Victorias mouth. It was not opened up though. Mr.Grey went to the door of the spa room and let in several tech workers who all seemed to be on break. Some got massages, some relaxed in the hot tub. Mr.Grey brought one over and asked if he would be happy to test the new spa chair. The worker looked at Victoria and his eyes lit up with excitement.

“Of course man! I was actually wondering how this project was going”

He hopped into the chair. He slid off his work shoes that he was wearing sock-less.

“It has been a long day, This is a nice surprise. It looks like you did a really great job on this man, I’m impressed” he said to one of the other workers.

He then planted one of his soles across Victorias face and leaned back to get comfy in the chair. He smiled and let out a relaxing sigh. Victoria became enraged at what was happening and began kicking and trying to jerk around. She wasn't going anywhere and could not turn her head. On the side of the chair was a remote with an up and down arrow. The worker tapped the up arrow repeatedly. The dental spreader in Victoria's mouth began to widen. Once he felt it was wide enough the worker quickly stuffed all 5 of his toes into Victoria's mouth and flexed and curled them all over her tongue. Victorias yells were muffled by the workers whole foot in her mouth.

“Can you tell the other guys about this still working out there? They are gonna love this! You have to get them in here” He said to one of the other workers.

“Of course” the worker responded as he turned to leave and go fetch more guys to try the chair.

Mr.Grey smiled down at Victoria “I hope you’re still excited about our deal for you to come here a few times a week to work on you”.

He turned to the other girls and had them get dressed to leave to the next room on the tour leaving Victoria with the dozens of workers on break waiting for their turn to test the chair.

Orgasm Overstimulation Justice:

“This is the last room I wanted to show you guys” Mr.Grey said.

They all walked into a room that looked very medical looking. A hospital bed was in the center with restraints.

“So, Sara. You have been dying to get that sucker off all day I imagine?” Mr.Grey said, smiling at Sara.

“Yes! Please man!” Sara laughed “Its killing me!”.

“Well I can help with that. Why dont you strip down and lie on the bed” Mr.Grey instructed.

“Of course, I’ll do anything at this point” Sara said hopping on the bed.

Mr.Grey and Nick restrained Saras arms, legs, ankles, chest, and waist. Nick wheeled over an orgasm vibration machine….Mr.Grey unlocked Saras chastity belt and Sara became instantly more aroused and desperate. She was dripping like a leaking faucet. Mr.Grey whispered in Saras ear

“No matter how close you get, you can’t orgasm without my permission” he then snapped his fingers.

Nick was working on her vagina steadily rubbing and fingering her skillfully. Victoria felt like she was at the edge of no return the entire time yet could not orgasm. She was yelling and begging to cum. Mr.Grey would snap his fingers which seemed to trigger more sensitivity. Sara just kept begging and pleading to no avail. Finally Nick hooked the overstimulation machine up to her pussy. It was a heavy duty vibrator that pressed against different parts of the vagina, the clit, lips, ect. Each getting their own vibrations.

“You’re free to orgasm Sara” Mr.Grey said.

The machine was hardly on her for 20 seconds before Sara let out a scream and had a massive orgasm. She began squirting and convulsing and shaking like she was being possessed. She went from yelling and begging to basically mumbling gibberish.The machine stayed on for about a minuet and pulled out another orgasm while Sara yelled. At this point Sara could not even be understood. Nick stopped the machine after the second orgasn and took it off. Mr.Grey approached Sara and whispered in her ear. The same thing happened that happened with Andrea. Sara became calm but her eyes were still moving and blinking. She was like a statue.

“Do you like to post orgasm tease Charlize?” Mr.Grey said as he rested his palm on Sara’s pussy.

Saras eyes were bugging but she just stayed laying there still. Mr.Grey waved Charlize over

“Come over here and enjoy yourself, she is fully alert and awake, she is just paralyzed. She can still feel everything”.

Charlize smiled “That is amazing.”.

She gripped Saras pussy and began to slowly rub the area with her fingers. Every once in a while Mr.Grey would snap to increase sensitivity.

“If your hands get tired i’m happy to step in” Nick joked.

Charlize rubbed and fingered Saras pussy for a full 15 minuets. Saras eyes had tears running down her face the whole time while Charlize never let off. Charlize just kept eye contact with her the entire time with a sly grin on her face.

“That’s just to bed isn’t it?” Charlize said sticking her tounge out immaturily.

Sara could only be still while the post orgasm sensitivity was breaking her brain.

Eventually Charlize got up while Nick hopped in her place to pick up where Charlize left off. Mr.Grey walked with Charlize out of the room.

“I’m glad you came. You’re a pretty quiet girl but I knew you had an amazing dominant side in there. You were amazing and ruthless with Sara”.

Charlize smiled, enjoying the praise.

“I want you to join me at my factory. I plan to re-open it back up and could use an extra assistant. Nick is moving away….” She said looking over at Charlize.

“Are…are you serious? Of course sir! It would be an honor to work here with you.”.

“Great Charlize! I knew you would not disappoint. I think we will have a lot of fun running this place together”.

Note: This is a re-worked older story of mine. Let me know what you think/favorite part ect. Comments inspire me to share more. Hope you enjoyed!

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back