• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Charlottes Ticklish Toughguy F/M Graphic

Tickled Guy

4th Level Yellow Feather
Charlotte Davis has been wanting to get some revenge on her man for quite some time so we convinced him to do a "bondage" scene. Once he is tied the fun takes a different twist as Charlotte teases and tickles him. Charlotte reminds him of all the times he has tickled her as she cuts loose with her nails on his bare skin. He laughs and struggles to get away but it's no use. Charlotte decides to be nice for a minute and starts stroking his cock until he explodes. Once he cums Charlotte tickles him even more to drive him over the edge.

Available now on WWW.TICKLEDGUY.COM

Charlottes%20Ticklish%20Toughguy%20v.gif

Attachments

• charlottes ticklish toughguy tmfs.wmv
    4.1 MB · Views: 1,453
I wanna try to be in a Tickled Guy video, I can't be any worse on camera than this guy.

Plus it looks like these girls give great handjobs and can tickle like champs.

I wanna try to be in a Tickled Guy video, I can't be any worse on camera than this guy.

Plus it looks like these girls give great handjobs and can tickle like champs.

C'mon down...... We'll try anybody at least once.

I will say though just because you don't laugh out loud doesn't mean you aren't ticklish and unlike some producers I don't encourage my guys to embellish, we want natural reactions. The main focus of this was Charlotte wanting to finally get her licks in and she did.

You guys are sometimes very fickle, when I first started the only qualification a guy needed was to be genuinely ticklish, now they have to be hysterical laughers but then they get accused of faking...... next week you'll say the lee laughs too loud and you can't hear the girl. Why can't we all just enjoy the fact that a hot girl is tickling someone she wanted to rather than me or Shawn?

Different people different opinions, this afternoon we might see 5 people post and think this is one of your finest clips ever.

But yeah, I'll totally get down there for laughs and pleasure at some point in the near future.

Yep. Good to see a different lee.

Now I'm not trying to cause offence here ... but it's "Torturing" not "Torchering". Now that's me being fickle! lol. Keep up the good work TG :)

Yep. Good to see a different lee.

Now I'm not trying to cause offence here ... but it's "Torturing" not "Torchering". Now that's me being fickle! lol. Keep up the good work TG :)

I got on Bridgette for that this morning..... Apparently google and public education don't mix lmao.

I thought it was a deliberate misspelling because Clips4Sale blocks the word torture.

C'mon down...... We'll try anybody at least once.

I will say though just because you don't laugh out loud doesn't mean you aren't ticklish and unlike some producers I don't encourage my guys to embellish, we want natural reactions. The main focus of this was Charlotte wanting to finally get her licks in and she did.

You guys are sometimes very fickle, when I first started the only qualification a guy needed was to be genuinely ticklish, now they have to be hysterical laughers but then they get accused of faking...... next week you'll say the lee laughs too loud and you can't hear the girl. Why can't we all just enjoy the fact that a hot girl is tickling someone she wanted to rather than me or Shawn?

I'm with you on this one, now it can be argued that this is a marketed product and "customer standards" will be put into consideration but there is too much nitpicking most of the time.

That aside, I would be interested in getting involved if possible. Travel is the biggest factor though

OK people that complain about the dudes in these videos need to die yesterday!!! You guys were complaining about the guy with the tattoos being in every sinlge clip (and yeah he is in a lot) so TG goes out and mixes in some new dudes and he still hears your grief!!! UGH! TG. keep up the excellent work my man!!!

Sorry to be so abrasive, but the f/m community needs to be grateful for what it gets!!! Which would be A LOT LESS without TG!!!

OK people that complain about the dudes in these videos need to die yesterday!!! You guys were complaining about the guy with the tattoos being in every sinlge clip (and yeah he is in a lot) so TG goes out and mixes in some new dudes and he still hears your grief!!!

Deal_With_It.jpg

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back