• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chat room: Older men not welcome.

I first joined this forum back in 2006. Back then, I shifted my time between this site and TickleTheater. It always seemed like this site attracted the older crowd, while TickleTheater attracted the younger crowd. At the time, I was in my mid twenties, and I often felt like I was in a sea of thirty- and forty-somethings when I browsed TMF.

Remember, from an eighteen year-old's perspective, forty seems like a pretty "distant" age. When I was eighteen, my dad was in his early forties. I never thought forty was "old," but when I was in my late teens, it seemed like a pretty far off age.

I'm proudly over 50 . . . wouldn't trade my life experience for anything. I don't go in the chat room; I'd rather just comment on the various postings, share the occasional story, and the even more occasional pic/vid. Tickling is alive and well for me in real life, and I don't need anyone (old or young) to validate me. I'm just grateful that this Forum gives me a place to express, and to receive many good things. The occasional negative can easily be ignored.

A good discussion, and nice support to a clearly dismayed Roboz. <br>I think that Restraints puts the matter nicely in perspective for us mature male TMFers (altho, unlike him, I DO brave the beach blanket bingo that is the Chat Room). <br>Alpha, TeamTic, and c_game all make good points, too.

Surely, the dismissal of the much older by young adults is no more prevalent on the TMF than in the wider world. One must allow that, to a 20-year-old, a person two or three times older is often simply OLD, and is plainly defined as that. Bring in a "childish" interest like tickling, whether it is linked to sexual pursuit or not, and it can be difficult for the young to reconcile that with a mature person. For some, it's just weird.<p>
Since most of our encounters here are brief, anonymous, and impersonal--like so much on the Web--it helps to not take one particular slight TOO personally. Consider it not unlike some whippersnapper hopping into the cab YOU just flagged down. Swear an oath, sure, but shrug your shoulders with a smile and motion to get another. Life's too short to dwell on it.

Last edited:
I'm always being mocked by certain younger folks in the chat for being too old

Maybe the writer of this website needs to have a seperate section for people in
Their 30s plus.

I am of the same age range and I just ignore people like that. They don't make too many friends here, carry on much of a conversation or contribute unless they get something out of it first.

Are we supposed to die at 30? And you have the name of her, for future reference while in the chatroom?

I go to the chat room from time to time. Sometimes it's fun. Other times not so much. Most people don't even bat an eye when I tell them my age. Some of them want to role play with me being playing the part of the perverted Uncle Bob from the Saturday Night Live skit with Buck Henry. I generally say no to that....

...most of the time.

Just read your post, don't know how i missed it.
This is my biggest gripe with the tickling community...There are certain standards, and if you don't meet
these standards, you're discarded..Age seems to be a big deal here. You'd think that someone into tickling
would be the only requirement, but no, if you're over a certain age you're the enemy, and dropped.
This I've learned from experience folks. I'm not making this up..

It's odd. Out in the "real world" I've found that a 40+ man can be a magnet for certain women young enough to be one's daughter. The "dad-bod" is attractive nowadays, or so I gather. Another fad of the millenial generation perhaps?

So if "normal" young people aren't creeped out by older men, why would fetishists be intolerant?

Now I'm respectful of the rules, but if chat is busy as it often is, I will PM to ask if I can PM. Anyway, I PM'd this young lady whom I found out was 18.

1. no you aren't, 2. it almost never is 3. This may be why she reacted the way she did 4. If I were 18 and getting uninvited pm's from a 40-50 year old guy I might be creeped out enough to say something mean too. I AM over 40 and I generally do not react well to this. Your age likely had nothing to do with it.

Lmao wtf is a dad-bod?

And asking to pc after youve already pced is kinda retarded when you think about it.

So much bs in this thread lol

This is a really simple issue, really. All things being equal, people tend to be most attracted to other people at or around their age range. Now, all things are never equal. Men are always going to be turned on my youngish women, which makes sense from a biological perspective. And while there is a certain percentage of women who are attracted to men who are much older or much younger than them, most women prefer someone around their age range. That's just the way it is. No amount of debating about it is going to change that. It's better just to accept it.

Some new thing they're trying to make work, it's supposed to be desirable. Looks like giving up to me, but whatever.

Personally, I've always thought it was part humorous part accepting people's bodies. I mean, there has always ben a push for people to accept women's bodies so I think men should get the same courtesy. That's just my opinion

I didn't read everything (or really much at all beyond the OP) so forgive me if this has been said.

Basically, there are going to be few (or many) assholes anywhere and everywhere you go. There are lots of groups of people who "don't belong" here. Old guys, m/m enthusiasts, fat girls, foot fetishists, anti foot fetishists... the list goes on, and, essentially, no one is safe. There's always going to be a hater or two (or 100) out there. On the flip side, there are going to be people who find your (___insert random sometimes undesirable depending who you ask character trait here___) charming, appealing, attractive and desirable. I'm sorry someone hurt your feelings, but Libertine made a great point when he said that that 18 year old girl (who probably was named Candy and has VERY ticklish feet but oh no please don't touch them heheheheheeeeheheheeeheheheheeeeee) could very well have been a fat, bald, naked dude - dick in hand - who got upset when he found out you weren't also a fat, bald, naked dude pretending to be a sexy, ticklish, giggly coed.

And if she was who she claimed to be... she's 18. People that age usually suck (mother of God I feel so OLD saying that). Try to consider the source, and just do what makes you happy.

Honestly, I wouldn't look twice at a chat room nowadays. I'm fairly comfortable just meeting individuals once in a while in the real world and being mostly done with it online. So many people are just there for themselves, not to seek valuable conversation. Plus, maybe it's me, but when I join a room with an already active conversation, I feel like I'm interrupting someone's conversation if I start seeking one.

Long story short, I think you would have better luck starting threads in the forums and seeing if people won't PM you.

How do you know she was actually an 18 year old girl rather than some cyber-transvestite guy who's actually older than you are?

LOL!!

This is more likely the true face of the TMF.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back