• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chat Room

taktiktoe

TMF Novice
just curious if anyone else has had this happen. when i hit enter the chatroom the java logo pops up and just stays there and after a few miniuts times out. happened on both my laptop & desk top computers. looks like theres several in the room thou so not sure what happened. Thanks

I cant get into chat either. Its most likely on Digichats end.

same here,come on guys,fix the chat already >.<

Unfortunately, I think the "fixing" it part is on the digichat side so mods really can't help speed things up. We just gotta wait. However, there are a couple other chatrooms people have been using in the meantime.

It'll be alright, guys. I promise. We'll get through it together.

We have a new chatroom that will be available in the next few days.

It's simple, and should be as easy to use as the now dead Digi-Room.

Myriads

TMF Jeff said:
We have a new chatroom that will be available in the next few days.

It's simple, and should be as easy to use as the now dead Digi-Room.

Myriads

Oh, alright then. And I think I speak for most of the Chatroom people when I say - Thanks Guys, We(or just Me) owe you one :) lol

Unfortunately, I think the "fixing" it part is on the digichat side so mods really can't help speed things up. We just gotta wait. However, there are a couple other chatrooms people have been using in the meantime.

It'll be alright, guys. I promise. We'll get through it together.

You're such a sweetheart sometimes. Lol.

Great job Mods in getting a new room!

To honor the departed old room' i'd like to say "RU m or f" and ""a/s/l??????" And of course, "helo. My name is brittenny"

The new room is great. Major improvement on the old one. Thanks, Myriads.

I think people will quickly warm to it when they discover the option to ignore IMs. Many are going to like that feature, at the very least.

i dont know ,i think the new chat kinda sucks...no sounds,no avatars,no profiles...its just as dull and boring as the chat on tickletheater

There are avatars.

And if you right click on someone's name, it now links directly to their TMF profile, instead of having to create a new profile every time you enter the chatroom, the way the old one worked.

What's New

5/26/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back