• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

chat room

taktiktoe

TMF Novice
anyone ever use the chatroom here? seems like its always empty...just wondering thanks

I agree. almost always empty and even when it is not, never a Fem to be found

I've been in a couple of times. Once there was no one, and once me and Ex sat around and chatted there for a long time. On occassion others would pop in. But it really needs to get more use.

Sammi-chan said:
I've been in a couple of times. Once there was no one, and once me and Ex sat around and chatted there for a long time. On occassion others would pop in. But it really needs to get more use.

I'm with you there.

The one time i wandered in it was empty, unfortunately, i don't often have alot of time to stop and chat anyway :(

I go in there everytime I go onto this forum!!!! And no one is in there most of the time, but I don't like this chatroom anymore, because it is sooooo slow.

Yes! Under the thing that tells where the forum, the thread you are viewing is located in, is.

Reed_789 said:
There's a chatroom!?

Yes there is. You'll find them by going to Forum in Destination, then you scroll down untill you reach between Today's birthday and Currently Active Users.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back