• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

chatroom rant

bellybutton0

So the other day i pmed someone in the chat and simply said "hey". They then replied "leave me alone go fuck yourself. Read my profile im an educated woman." So i checked out her profile and decided to message her and say my piece. She then responded again saying immature guys like me is the reason there are few women left on the forum and that im a plague. It racks my mind trying to have the same thought process as this girl. This all started because i said hey. If someone messages you and you dont want to talk to them then block them, ignore them, tell them you dont want to talk. But this girl took it to a whole other level. People like her is whats wrong with the forum. She is in fact the plague she speaks of. People come to this site to escape reality, to find piece, to relate to others. In my opinion when you create an account on a forum thatz created for communicating with others you need to understand that anyone and everyone can contact you, and if you cant handle that responsibility then you shouldnt make an account. We get judged by others who dont share the same interests as us, now were getting judged by our own? We cant even simply say hey without being crucified for it? Thats ridiculous. People like her that have their head so far up their backside is whats wrong with thr world. I understand that girls deal with alot of bs on this site. I bet that out of the handful of people who read this a majority of them are guys and a majority of them had one of their hands in their pants at some point in the last 5 minutes. I get it. But when someone says hey, and you respond like that? Thats unacceptable and immature. Certainly not up to the standards as this self-proclaimed educated woman reffers to herself as. End rant.

Yeah that's fucked up. Probably has more to do with her being miserable or having a bad day than being female. Lot of awesome friendly ones on here

Sorry you had a bad experience. There are plenty of nice people in the chatroom. A few bad apples to be sure but I would say most of my experiences have been positive.

Agree with Chicago there, and yeah it's immature to have a reaction like that. As a female on the forum+ kinda newcomer I know what it's like but I would never treat someone like that. People like that aren't worth your energy! :)

Sorry you had that shitty experience. I'm new to the forum, and have yet to enter the chat room. So far, I have only read negative things about it tho. I probably should just stick to the discussion boards.

Sorry you went through something like that. Bitter people can ruin it all around - don't let her ruin it for you. Move on - it's her problem, not yours.

Sorry someone was rude; I think this might be one of those people who shows up in the chatroom just to mess with people. The best revenge would be to ignore them.

Then again, it is suggested (STRONGLY) that if you want to pm someone in the chatroom, you should first ask in the public forum - don't just pm the person outright. Who knows - she may have just dealt with 30 unwanted pm's in 5 minutes, all wanting to do various things with her. And yes, I'm guilty as the next guy at sending unwanted pm's.

Then again, it is suggested (STRONGLY) that if you want to pm someone in the chatroom, you should first ask in the public forum - don't just pm the person outright. Who knows - she may have just dealt with 30 unwanted pm's in 5 minutes, all wanting to do various things with her. And yes, I'm guilty as the next guy at sending unwanted pm's.

the irony is that most guys that are respectful to a female's space tend not to PM often to avoid being labeled but at the same time it also leaves room for the not respectful to slip in which makes it look like all guys are this way. So in avoiding being labeled a creeper...you are labeled a creeper.

I don't think this needs to become another male vs female thing. The internet is full of assholes, male, female, male pretending to be female.

the irony is that most guys that are respectful to a female's space tend not to PM often to avoid being labeled but at the same time it also leaves room for the not respectful to slip in which makes it look like all guys are this way. So in avoiding being labeled a creeper...you are labeled a creeper.

Wait...what? How do you figure that? If someone isn't creeping, how can they be labeled a creep?

Wait...what? How do you figure that? If someone isn't creeping, how can they be labeled a creep?

what i mean is if only douchbags are PMing and the "nicer" guys aren't and then one does..he gets automatically labeled which sounds like what might of happened here.

what i mean is if only douchbags are PMing and the "nicer" guys aren't and then one does..he gets automatically labeled which sounds like what might of happened here.

If he PM'd out of the blue, and without asking, how was the recipient supposed to know he wasn't a douchebag?

If he PM'd out of the blue, and without asking, how was the recipient supposed to know he wasn't a douchebag?

that's why I called it irony.

damned if you do ...damned if you don't. If a person (not making it gender specific...chicago..Lol ) doesn't then there is a chance the PM receiver will miss out on a good friend but if the person saying hi then the PMer may possibly get labeled.

so both may lose in some way just because of jerky people

Probably why it's always best to take the safe route and ask to PM in main room versus not and risking pissing someone off. The room seems to be pretty wonky for many as it is and I have heard that sometimes random PCs, especially if there is a lot at once, can make the whole thing freeze.

Probably why it's always best to take the safe route and ask to PM in main room versus not and risking pissing someone off. The room seems to be pretty wonky for many as it is and I have heard that sometimes random PCs, especially if there is a lot at once, can make the whole thing freeze.

I guess its risky either way. As unfair it was to the original poster unfortunately its common and understandable about what may of been the cause of why she acted the way she acted or maybe she was just a rude person.."how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop....the world may never know"

The internet is full of assholes, male, female, male pretending to be female.

There are few fundamental truths in this world, this being one of them.

Makes me wonder if there are females pretending to be male though, not something I've ever come across myself but I'm willing to believe it happens.

I guess its risky either way. As unfair it was to the original poster unfortunately its common and understandable about what may of been the cause of why she acted the way she acted or maybe she was just a rude person.."how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop....the world may never know"

Trudat. Closing the chat window or just responding "Can't pc right now" would have been a better alternative to being rude. Though, following the rules to begin with could have prevented all of it probably lol

There are few fundamental truths in this world, this being one of them.

Makes me wonder if there are females pretending to be male though, not something I've ever come across myself but I'm willing to believe it happens.

Same. I haven't come across it, as far as I know, but nothing on the internet would surprise me anymore.

Last edited:
Good stuff guys. I'm making an assumption here, but it has to be exhausting being a female on this or other related sites.

An endless stream of "You're hot", "Are you ticklish?", "I want to tickle you!", "Send pics of your feet." and the like would try anyone's nerves.

That is not to say that most of us gentlemen on this site are in fact just that, gentlemen. It also does not excuse the immediate "snapping off" that the OP received, if in fact he factually explained the sequence accurately.

Good thread...

This isnt a gender thing. This isnt a someone broke the rules thing. Its a someone said hey and was instantly insulted and categorized, i wanted to say my peace, i said it and thats the end of it. I appreciate all the comments guys but this was as serious as stubbing your toe, its small and annoying but sometimes you just let it ruin your whole mood

This isnt a gender thing. This isnt a someone broke the rules thing. Its a someone said hey and was instantly insulted and categorized, i wanted to say my peace, i said it and thats the end of it. I appreciate all the comments guys but this was as serious as stubbing your toe, its small and annoying but sometimes you just let it ruin your whole mood

So, you asked before you sent the PM? Because, that's a rule.

I live in a free country to talk to whoever wherever whenever, and i was raised right to know when someone doesnt want to talk to me to drop it. Thats what happened. She said some mean stuff, i retaliated, she retaliated, i made this post, yall commented, and now im eating pork chops. Merica.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back