• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Checking the interest for this idea

TickleWiazard

2nd Level Red Feather
So as some of you might know, the new RPG Maker, RPGM: MV, is coming out this month. Given my love for creating games and such especially with this engine, I'm thinking of doing a little stream to play around and show off the new stuff in this engine.

I'm posting this idea around to check how interested people are in the idea, if enough people want to come along and join in to justify the arse-ache setting up the stream causes, I'm gonna go on ahead and arrange a date and such for the stream.

I'm interested, but I can't guarantee that I'll be able to make it.

I think it would be interesting to watch, I don't know what all has changed, haven't had a chance to look at it yet. I get the feeling it might be somewhat slow to adopt though, since there was that sale on pretty much everything up to VX Ace just recently, and I think a lot of people picked those up. Still, I'd like to see what it could do.

No guarantee I can make it, but it might be a nice motivator as well, maybe get some ideas from some of the new features for people who have considered trying to make a game.

Well the engines are largely simillar, just with small tweaks or new features (like how this one is bringing back the battle system from RM2003 without needing to waste hours writing your own custom script! : D ). But for the case of ACE, it was that but they changed out engine did math.... Thus leading to my nightmare of "if you change the defence up by 1, the enemy is invincible. Drop it by one and it's a one hit kill!" Yeah..... That's largely why I made the Witch's House parody idea instead of going with my RPG idea

Classical RPG combat generally adds nothing to tickling games, anyway.

It's generally a silly obstacle in the path of getting to interesting combat.

GardenerJames' approach managed to incorporate it in a more...meaningful way than most RPGs. IMO, within RPG Maker, the best way to go is focusing on text-driven descriptions, character face adjustments, and (as a non-critical-nice-to-have) any animations you can work in, if they're not utterly maddening to produce.

Daabura's feathers on Arachne made their point. One doesn't need to go all in like the creator of Witch Tickling (see: g.e-hentai.org/g/655125/089879c42a/).

Some games I've seen have some creative ideas for the traditional combat system, a number of the japanese games I've played have "mini-scenes" for certain enemy attacks, some have every attack be like that while some some with status effects that make sense (paralyze, confusion where you hurt self/others, etc).

I would tend to agree that the more traditional grind-y combat can make it boring some times, though if done well can make it a more interesting game as a whole, if you're playing for more than just the events. I do like what was done with the non-combat RPG system, though. Haven't seen it done before, and I think it turned out really well!

Last edited:
I had a little look at the features RPG Maker MV provides.

I must say it looks very interesting, the biggest plus being able to run on multiple devices. You can even create a game as a smartphone app (not that you'd want to be seen playing tickle games on your phone :blush). I also noticed games can be made with touch screen support. Now that DOES bring up interesting possibilities as far as tickle games are concerned. I'm sure it would be possible to conjure up some form of tickle-touch game if you got to grips with the system... Who knows.

Classical RPG combat generally adds nothing to tickling games, anyway.
Generally I agree with this. Changing standard rpg battles into 'tickle fights' don't engage me into the game. GardenerJames made things interesting by adding descriptions and reactions throughout the 'fights' but it still felt like a standard rpg battle to me. IMO the best parts of the game were the characters, setting and general flow of the game. (I'm still hoping for him to make another ;))

I liked the writing, characters, and Tamyra's art. I didn't really dig the combat.

GJ said he's not into the wall-of-text TK scenes himself, so I get why he did what he did. It just wasn't my thing.

I also noticed games can be made with touch screen support. Now that DOES bring up interesting possibilities as far as tickle games are concerned. I'm sure it would be possible to conjure up some form of tickle-touch game if you got to grips with the system... Who knows.
Games like Osawari Feel the Flash / Kasumi, Bleach Circle Eden, or Julie the Tickler naturally lend themselves to touch interfaces, but they're far more complicated to program, so I don't expect us to see many of those, and especially not in a framework like RPG Maker.

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back