• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Checking to see if a girl is boy crazy....

Divine Howling

TMF Poster
I am curious about how squeezing/tickling above or around a girl's knee confirms or denies that she is "boy-crazy" by her ticklish reaction. As I have heard that technique/phrase a number of times.

Is there extra meanings behind it?
Does anyone know how it started?
Has anyone ever tried it? Or have it done to them with that purpose in mind?
Does anyone believe in it?
Or have any extra information regarding this?

I figure it is just an old wives tale spread down through generations, but I would like opinions on the matter. :xpeepsofa

Thats the phrase we used in Catholic elementary school, and thats how I got my tickling career started. I also had my hands slapped several times by wooden ruler yielding nuns. hehehe :rotate:

Oh, I remember that! :woot:

My gang of friends and I would do that to each other just to tease each other. I have very ticklish knees and would always giggle when someone did it to me. Then they'd accuse me of being boy-crazy and I'd adamantly deny it. :ranty: I know for me and my girlfriends, we believed it was true.

Well gotta ask this:

Was it true ticklingnemesis?

and just cuz I can :devil2:

Can you go into more detail about those experiences with you and your friends?

Girls used to do that to me all the time during high school, and im definately sure I'm not boy crazy :blaugh:

Ha, ha, I forgot about that one! Hard to tell how that one got started. It makes me miss the good old days in school when girls and boys used to tickle the heck out of each other and it was pretty much acceptable. Not the case when the calendar says that you're an adult. Such a pity.

Divine Howling said:
Well gotta ask this:

Was it true ticklingnemesis?

and just cuz I can :devil2:

Can you go into more detail about those experiences with you and your friends?
:p Mmm? Was it true? I plead the fifth. :devil2:

A lot of the time when we were bored on the bus, we would start teasing each other goodnaturedly. When it came to boys, we were curious if any one of us was boy-crazy. Many of my friends had ticklish knees and were considered boy-crazy. Then I had a couple of friends who weren't ticklish at all there and I was so envious. Because you did not want to be boy-crazy. LOL! :D

Sometimes we tried doing it to guys to see if they were girl-crazy, but we didn't find too many who were. :p

AND you can hold a dandelion under their chin to see if they like butter. ;-P

I was just wondering about this the other day. I even thought about starting a thread about it. I guess someone beat me to it, though. :upsidedow

Honestly, I can't think of a reason why people would say that being ticklish there means that you're boy or girl crazy. I guess it's just because it's an easy test, kind of like pushing a button. Like, grab the knee, and if the person laughs, HA HA! You're boy/girl crazy!

indivision said:
I was just wondering about this the other day. I even thought about starting a thread about it. I guess someone beat me to it, though. :upsidedow

Honestly, I can't think of a reason why people would say that being ticklish there means that you're boy or girl crazy. I guess it's just because it's an easy test, kind of like pushing a button. Like, grab the knee, and if the person laughs, HA HA! You're boy/girl crazy!

well, it gives us guys an excuse to tickle them..we can just say we're checkin to see if they're boy crazy :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back