• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cheer up tickles (F/M)

cloudywolf

Yesterday I had been having a pretty rough day when my wife called to check on dinner plans. I obviously sounded pretty unhappy on the phone, because when she arrived home an hour later she was doing her best to cheer me up.

She said she only planned to do three things tonight: have dinner, have a bath, and have sex. I told her that I wasn't really in the mood for sex and explained what was getting me down.

Pinning me against the bench, she said she had something she wanted me to do for her. I asked her what she was talking about and she said I had to promise to just do what she asked. After a few minutes of debate on this, I finally conceded and promised to do whatever it was she wanted of me. Genuinely having no idea what she intended at this point.

"Put your hands above your head" she said with a grin. Well, the penny dropped. I tried repeatedly to hold my hands above my head while she scampered her nails along my ribs and into my armpits. But could never last for more than a few seconds before yanking my arms down and clutching them tight to my sides. "You're not very obedient are you" she teased.

"Have you put the thingys back on the bed?" (We had removed our restraints, when she had friends and family come over to stay the night before our wedding last week). I shook my head. "Well that's a shame, because I was going to tie you down and tickle you to make you feel better." I couldn't quite believe she had actually said those words.

After a few more (unsuccessful) attempts at holding my hands above my head, dinner was ready so we stopped and ate. She ended up heading out to visit a friend in the hospital for an hour or so, and during that time I decided to push my luck and set the restraints back up.

When it got close to the time I was expecting her back, I stripped down to my underwear and tied myself to the bed. Half an hour later, just as I was about to give up and go and watch some TV, I finally heard the car pull up.

She came into the bedroom and smiled when she saw me. “Oh is that right?” she jibed. I told her that I liked the sound of her earlier plan, and she walked around the bed giving each sole a stroke as she walked past. “You’ve done it wrong though” she undid my left ankle, and pulled my underwear down and off. I told her I wasn’t sure I wanted to this to turn into sex and she looked me up and down and said “I don’t think you get a choice” as she refastened my ankle.

Sitting down on the edge of the bed she took off her jacket and boots. She lay on top of me, and began tickling my sides and ribs. Her fingernails were just the right length to be quite effective, and she commented on that too.
I was pulling pretty hard on the restraints, and they obviously had far too much give for her liking. So she got up, and tightened all four corners. “Pretty sure this is how you do it to me.”

She lay back down on my chest, and began inching her wriggling fingers towards my armpits. “Hey, keep your arms up…. Good boy!” She taunted me, referring to our earlier game. Then they struck, going up and down my arms and making me writhe around, laughing my head off whenever she got a particularly bad spot.

After around five minutes of that, I finally acknowledged that it tickled ‘a little bit’ and so she sat up and said “well I know somewhere that tickles more than a little bit”. She moved down to the end of the bed and grabbed one of my feet, pulling back my toes. As soon as her nails hit, I was done pretending. This DEFINITELY tickled and I was cracking up with laughter, trying hard to pull my foot away from her.

Leaning over to the dressing table she grabbed a comb, and proceeded to run it backwards and forwards underneath my toes. Each time it passed over I would squeak, I just couldn’t help it. She quickly got bored of making me convulse though, and came back up higher on the bed. Bending over my groin she began using her tongue to play with me, while her fingers scampered around any skin they could find. She found one particular spot on my inner thighs which made me reach a new level of laughter and so she focused her attention there. She forced me to once again admit that it ‘tickled more than a little bit’.

A final attack on my upperbody and we were done. I was glad I had waited there on the bed for her, it certainly had made me feel better!

Congratulations on your wedding!
Sounds like you are in for some wonderful times ahead... I must admit I am a wee bit jealous...

Loved the story - cheer up tickles are my absolute favorite kind of tickling! I especially loved the verbal head games your wife was playing with you. She sounds like she makes a pretty ruthless 'ler!

Much of my high school years (as emotionally/hormonally charged as they were) incorporated A LOT of cheer up tickling from guy friends/boyfriends. I must admit, sometimes I would just pretend to be upset so they would tickle me. Ended up being a kind of positive reinforcement for acting like a depressive :)

Excellent story! And idea! I think I'm starting to feel a little blah...hmmm...lol

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back