• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cheryl-Tickling "Bigfoot"

Rich P

TMF Regular
A few months ago, I had an interesting and fun tickle experience with my friend Cheryl when she came over to watch some of my old soccer videos.

Cheryl and I have known each other for several years, as we both used to attend soccer games here in town. We’d become fairly good friends, and even since there are no games to go to here, we have remained in touch, and talk often.

Cheryl is a tall woman, a few years younger than me. She is easily four to five inches taller than I am (I’m 5-10), and still has a fairly athletic build. She has short red hair, and I’m going to take a wild guess that she wears a size 12-13 shoe.

I found out a few years ago when we were still going to games that Cheryl was a ticklish person. Before a game I was sitting behind her and rubbing her back, being the nice guy that I am. As I worked my way down her spine and got to her lower back, I could feel here start to squirm and twitch. I coyly asked her “Problem?” She said “yeah, you hit a ticklish spot”. That was something I wouldn’t forget.

In the years in between, we didn’t see each other often, but every once in a while Cheryl and I would chat on Yahoo. When she would start to tease me about something, I would just threaten to tickle her. One time, she said to me “all you want to do is draw on or tickle my feet”.

A few weeks back, our schedules meshed and we decided to hook up and head down to a soccer game that was about an hour drive away. When we were setting up our plans, I told her that I planned on getting some “in game tickles”, to which she simply answered “LOL OK”.

We got to the game, and sure as anything, as soon as the game started, I snuck my fingers around her ribs, underarms, and knees, making her squirm and giggle. I also tried tickling her neck and ears, but she told me not to, as she said “you might get yourself into something that you may not be able to get out of”.

This went on for most of the match. I would find an opportune time, and then play with one of Cheryl’s ticklish spots. She didn’t get “too crazy”, being in a public place. She did squirm and giggle softly, but didn’t really protest.

After the game ended, we got back in my car and made the hour drive back home. I don’t know what came over me, but I decided to get some tickles in while I was driving (don’t try this at home LOL). The roads were fairly empty, so I could occasionally give her ribs or knees a squeeze. She started cackling a little louder on the drive home, so perhaps I had “broken” her a little.

We pulled up to her house, and I told her I wanted “one more” before I let her go. She said “Oh, OK” I then rolled over, pounced on her as best I could, and went to work on her ribs for about a minute or so. For some reason, she really went bananas this time, giggling hysterically, and squirming around as much as she could while still seat belted in.

The next morning, she texted me, saying that her dad saw us out the window and wondered what the hell was going on.

Later that week, Cheryl and I were exchanging text messages while I was at work. She told me she had a good time at the game, and wanted to know when we were going to hang out again. I had the house to myself that weekend, so I invited her over to watch a couple old soccer matches that I had on DVD. I naturally figured that some tickling would occur. I also “sweetened the deal” by promising a massage when she got here.

The kicker to the whole thing was that during one of our “banter sessions” on Yahoo earlier in the week, I mentioned to her that she owed me a birthday present. She was in some financial straits at the time, so she told me that she would get me something, but she couldn’t afford it right now. I jokingly said that she could let me tickle her for an hour. Her original answer was “no way”, but after convincing her that it was a cheap gift, and could be a lot of fin, she agreed. I even made a “contract” on Powerpoint and sent it to her. I can only imagine her reaction!

Needless to say, it was about all I could think about the rest of the week.

As Saturday night came, I neatened up the basement, and made the couch all nice and comfortable for her.

The minute Cheryl came in, she kicked off her sneakers, exposing her white socked feet.

I figured that this might be an opportunity to see if her feet were actually ticklish or not. I had never previously had the chance to see if they were, since I never saw her without her shoes on.

We made some small talk as I found the tape that we wanted to watch, however I couldn't get out of my mind that I would finally get to hive those big feet a "test drive".

After popping the tape in, Cheryl lied down on the couch with her head close to the TV. I was lying on the floor next to the couch on the floor with my head on two pillows at the end where Cheryl parked her feet. We were watching the game intently, but I couldn't help stealing a glance at her socked feet, which occasionally rubbed up against each other along the armrest of the couch.

While the game went on, Cheryl draped her foot over the edge of the couch, placing it less than twelve inches from me. I figured that this was now was as good of a time as any, so I reached over and stroked the arch of her socked foot three or four times in quick succession.
Her whole body twitched, then relaxed and incredibly, she put her foot back to where it had been.

I tickled it again, and she reacted the same way. I said "Hmmmmmmm." She looked at me and said "Yup, there too."

As she turned her head back to the game, I smiled to myself and formulated my plan.

At the first "commercial break" on the tape, I leaned over and placed her right foot on my knee and proceeded to give that sized 13 foot a good tickle.

She said "Oh, shit!", then broke into laughter. Her laugh was rather raspy, as she had just quit smoking, but it was raucous nonetheless.

She twitched back and forth, but really didn't make too much of an effort to escape. I tickled her socked foot for about two minutes before the game came back on.

This went on for the better part of about ninety minutes. Every time a commercial would come on, it was time for another tickle attach on Cheryl's feet.

At halftime, I gave Cheryl the massage I had promised her. She lied on the floor with her arms spread out. As I rubbed her back and neck, I couldn't help but give her a little tickle, mostly to her underarms.

The next thing I knew, the two of us were play wrestling on the floor. I had her pinned on her back, so I started tickling her belly.

Her tummy was probably just as ticklish as her feet, so I kept running my fingers there, occasionally stopping to run my hands up and down her ribs.

Her laugh was uproarious. Cheryl around on the floor, but didn't make more than the compulsory effort to escape.

I made a move to get back to her feet, holding them firmly so she couldn't get away. I tried to pull off her socks, to which she protested not to, telling me that "she didn't like her feet". I respected her wishes and went back to tickling her through her socks. However, I did slip my index finger inside her sock, tickling her instep. The skin, although a little dry, was soft and sensitive. The tickling I did there made her laugh louder.

"Oh shit! Oh No! HEEEEEEHEHEEHEEEEHEHEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEHEEEHEEEE!"

It went on like this for most of the evening. While we watched the game, I would wait until a break to resume my tickle assault.

Occasionally, I would jump on the couch, and give her pits and ribs some tickle attention. This made her buck and squirm so much, the couch was rocking back and forth!

The "Tickle Time" lasted probably between forty five and fifty minutes, which was we agreed upon in the original "agreement". It ended sooner than I thought because during one of our tickle wrestling bouts, she began to pant and wheeze. I let her go immediately to let her catch her breath. It turned out that she was asthmatic (which I didn't know), and she forgot her inhaler.

I felt bad, but she told me not to, as it was her fault for forgetting it.

For the rest of the evening, I have her soles the occasional little tickles, enough to make her giggle softly, but not to get too out of control.

I decided at that point that she had enough tickling, and I didn’t want to push my luck and endanger and future tickle sessions with her (which we would wind up having).

Cool story, I envy you. I really like the big footed women!!

Such a good story! Great detail, caught me right up in your moment.

Great story! :feets: Do post about the later tickling sessions that you had with her. :D

You lucky guy thanks for sharing the story. So how old are you and Cheryl? She sounds as though she likes it when you tickle her. Keep up the good work. Any chance of getting some pictures of her feet for us and maybe of her?

What a fortunate experience. Thanks for sharing and good luck with any future endeavors.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back