• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chewbacca Mask lady

Justin Sane

TMF Poster
Has anybody else watched her video and thought " oh man you know she is ticklish."? I mean that laugh alone...

Oh wow, I'm looking at the video right now, and just that voice....it's dripping with ticklishness....

OH MY GOD, THAT LAUGH IS AMAZING...

She must be ticklish....

That is a great clip, not surprised it went viral. She has a great laugh, but it seemed like she was under the influence of laughing gas.

Barbershopman

I personally thought that she was quite cute in an everyday life sort of way. Of course, like all of us here I imagined her laughing like that at the hands of an experienced and sadistic tickler.

With a laugh like that, it'd be a shame to waste it.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

This is the best!! I LOVE that lady!! She has the best laugh, and she seems so genuine! I'm happy to see that y'all see her potential! I don't think she was under the influence of anything, I think that she was just 100% excited to have found that mask- I have been excited over stuff like that before (usually school supply/teacher or kitchen related) but I'll get all goofy and giddy over finding a good deal on something without the use of any mind-altering substance. High on life and love of Chewbacca was what her deal was!

Last edited:
She lives in Texas, extraordinary, and was in Dallas last week. You may get a chance with her!

Someone must like her, she made $400,000 off that video.....

Someone must like her, she made $400,000 off that video.....

Did she really? If so, then good luck to her! It's good to see people other than George Lucas getting rich from Wookies.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Did she really? If so, then good luck to her! It's good to see people other than George Lucas getting rich from Wookies.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Ya I saw a news report, I think it was an even higher number, but I mean at that point she's proven successful. Still going on talk shows. Anyhow, maybe she is ticklish. Who knows. Game on?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back