• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chicago Gathering

Okay... WTF, there are SO many people around here and the Chicago area that are into this kind of thing. Isn't anyone else interested???? What about my Detroit people???

I, for one, might be able to attend. If I knew more about the time and date.

I would love to go, though I do have my inhibitions about it. I suppose they stem from not knowing what to expect, safety issues, and not knowing anyone personally in the tickling community. Now I am a 24 year old male. So I can understand how reluctant a female might feel in the same situation, especially being that she would be the minority. The things that might help those fears are details of the planning; however I know details will only come with a pledge to show up. So we are stuck in a loop, assuming that there are others that share my thoughts and concerns. :illogical

It would be a great pleasure to see this work out some way.

-Jamandi-

questions

Safety and other concerns will obviously be addressed to assure that everyone can have a good time.

Last edited:
Let me know if I can help

Flex, I hope you received my last e-mail about sugestions. I'm definatley interested in having a Chicago party. And you're right, since I'm a heterosexual male, the party will be dead without any women. Let me know if I can help...

[email protected]

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back