• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chicago?

Huh? Chicago's had several gatherings. Heck, to my knowledge, TickleChgo had a gathering before either Max or I had the opportunity. Speaking as if they never existed isn't going to motivate more events.

I do encourage your request, though. There's several of you out in that area. Good luck!

Hmm... according to the CTA section, there was an event last year. As he's also one of us that helps at NEST, this doesn't surprise me. I'm well aware of the history of gatherings, here in the states and abroad. :)

Check with TickleChgo in the CTA section (Chicagoland Ticklers Anonymous) and collaborate. I'm guessing he'll appreciate that someone else is willing to assist/lead/help/etc.

Organizing these is rarely simple, thus two heads will ever be better. I hope you have good fortunes in this, and that you get that mob out soon!

I couldn't attend the last CTA event because I was under 21, but since I'll be of age in about 7 weeks, I would love to help out or attend anything going on in the city.

Chicago is kinda dead... I bet there's tons of stuff that goes on in the city that's fetish related, but tickling doesn't seem to be one of them.

I think you have a better chance of getting a ticklish girlfriend who doesn't mind being tickled than seeing a gathering at Chicago. Either way. Good Luck.

Tkpatience

It depends on when you have it but if its earlier in the summer I'd be up for it, I would even be willing to help plan.

Thanks

Thanks for the replies to this thread.

Previous attempts failed because it simply wasn't possible to get women from the TMF interested in a Chicago gathering. That was really the deciding factor.

If i recall correctly, the gathering last year was at a local dungeon in chicago

One of the main reasons i didnt go was cuz i didnt want to pay the price for the facility for a day

We are interested in this idea!!! Any progress? Maybe we could lend a hand somehow!!!

What's to keep you from putting something together? You aren't required to wait for someone else to do it. Just find a location to meet for a munch or two to get some folks coming out, put your heads together and go for it. Don't be afraid to start out small and work your way up.

I'm fully aware that I don't have to wait for someone else to do this. However, I gave it my best shot (I put out messages at the TMF and elsewhere for weeks, extended invitations, and tried to coax people out). Literally NO women from this area wanted to participate... not even from the TMF. An attempted munch would have either been me by myself, or accompanied by one or two guys mourning the fact that no girls showed up. If this can be done in Chicago, I'll be impressed, and I'd love to be invited. I just don't have it in me to try and organize something like this right now, especially considering the poor response last time.

Well sorry to hear that, we were offline for a bit, plus not in the Chicago area, but we r back. Maybe now something can happen. The wife and I would like to attend, as long as shes not the only female there, lol. Anyone interested please PM us.

:tickling: :tickling: :tickling:

P.S. Hey Annie, Cyn wants ta get ya!!!!! LOL

FWIW, NEST started out with 8 guys. No women.

Not

One.

TickleChgo had events going in Chicago, and he, too, started having difficulty with getting women to show. It takes time to build events in some locales, and one such locale is Chicago.

I *highly* encourage you to meet the gents in your area, and scheme about ways to get this off the ground.

TickleChgo tried BDSM clubs (this works out here in California, and works for NEST) which didn't go as well as desired, save for the ability to hire talent to play. I suggest trying first to have a munch or three, have some brews and tasties and discuss this difficulty.

With 8 guys, the largest event of our community was started.

Get 4 of ya, and get a good sized event in your town started. Seriously. Do it, and laugh about this in 4 years. I know one women in your town today, and knew another years ago. Means there HAS to be more. Too, Chicago IS a vacation spot, and not only for the midwest.

If you build it...

...eventually...

...they will come

Well Im all for meeting for a brew or something like that, at least get to meet and put our heads together!!! Send me a PM if ur interested!!!

I just noticed this thread. My apologies for not chiming in yet (hey DVNC – ping me on these things, darlin’! And, as always, I very much appreciate your kind words of support :) ).

The things said in this group are accurate to a point. Over the years, I’ve organized tickle gatherings in the Chicagoland area. And, by the way and for the record, I do not claim any monopoly regarding Chicagoland gatherings – if someone else wants to put something together: 1) have at it, 2) I’d be glad to help out any way I can, and 3) just be sure to invite me!

The types of gatherings of these groups have been varied: we’ve met in people’s houses, at local BDSM clubs, and we’ve had a munch. These gatherings have had varying levels of success by way of attendance. Some have been well-attended with a good balance of men, women, couples. (Yes, Reflexolgy414, in the past, there were women who attended these gatherings, and also recently – see the linked thread below.) However, many of the more recent gatherings have had a relatively small number of mostly guys (asking, “will there be women there to tickle?”).

There are groundswells on the TMF every now and then asking about Chicagoland gatherings; and, I go to other gatherings where folks from and around Chicago tell me that we need to organize gatherings in Chicago. However, when I do organize a gathering, it is poorly attended. See, for example, see this thread regarding the most recent gathering I organized - http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=97482 .

That said, as some of you already know, I’m starting to plan a new gathering for the Chicagoland area. Reflexology414 – PM me if you are interested in being in on the planning – I welcome your feedback and participation. Also, if there are any Chicagoans attending the NEST who I have not already contacted – PM me. I’m thinking that we should have a planning session at the NEST.

D'oh! I slacked, brother. Mes apologies. I'll stand ya a round when next I see ya!

I live in Chicagoland, and though my schedule as of late is nuts, I'd be interested in a gathering, or even just meeting some of the wonderful folks here for a drink and/or a bite to eat. :)

Chicago - Memorial Day Weekend 2009!

It looks like we have about 10 people interested in getting together,
which is pretty good.

Right now, it looks like Sunday is going to be the day that
we'd be able to meet up after 7/7:30ish.

We'll probably try to grab a bite then maybe head back to a hotel
room, and hang out, unless anyone has other, better ideas ;)

Lee

We're getting together today, Sunday May 24th at 5:30pm!
If you want to join the crowd for food, fun, friends, drop
me a PM.

Lee

How did it go?

So....how was it? I was in Chicago then but had to leave early on Sunday. My luck!

Chicagoland munch

We’re having a Chicagoland munch! Please join me, His Divine Shadow and Annie Hall at Miller’s Pub, 134 S Wabash Ave at 4:30 on Sunday, July 19. This is located downtown in the Loop, convenient to public transport. Please RSVP to me at [email protected] so we can be sure we have enough room.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back