• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chicagoland and Burbs Roll Call 33/f and 38/m switch couple

IllinoisTicklee

TMF Poster
Me and my girlfriend have got way into tickling! We are both switches. Venturing out to see who wants to chat, meetup, and also play in FF/M MF/F scenarios. Who’s out there?? Other couples welcome. Singles also cool. We are open. Let’s see what happens, don’t be shy!

36 m here - switch also. North suburbs. Can travel but can’t host.

In shape Milwaukee male switch here, 56. Will travel

Chicago burbs. I'm a switch. I can do anything. Well, give me a ring or dm. My name is Chris

To talk to you brother it's been a busy year my schedule is just crazy probably we should meet but my schedule is crazy I will get back to you

No males allowed to tickle you guys. What's the deal. What are you afraid of. To laugh?

I thought I was clear when I said FM-F and FF-M but apparently not.

You also put "Roll Call" in your thread title.

Roll call:

the process of calling out a list of names to establish who is present

Additionally you said "other couples welcome". So did this mean only lesbian couples? Or that a MF couple was welcome to "donate" the F person to you and your gf?

Your post wasn't clear at all.

I agree totally weird post. Like here is us a nice couple. But
Hmm female only you allowed to tickle her only. Umm what's the point. Get everyone in on the fun.

The point, is people like what they like. Harassing them here isnt exactly the way to endear yourself to anyone. Let alone give off a good vibe to anyone that would consider meeting you.

I'm not saying they should session with anyone they don't want to, and if they are only looking for F partners that's totally their decision. My only point was that the OP was not as clear as the poster thinks, and it's understandable that people might have misinterpreted it.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back