• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Children of Men

SpiffyTickler

1st Level Red Feather
"Set in an apocalyptic United Kingdom of 2027, the film explores a grim world in which two decades of global human infertility have left humanity with less than a century to survive. Societal collapse, terrorism, and environmental destruction accompany the impending extinction, with Britain, perhaps the last functioning government, persecuting a seemingly endless wave of illegal immigrant refugees seeking sanctuary. In the midst of this chaos, Theo Faron (Clive Owen) must find safe transit for Kee (Claire-Hope Ashitey), a pregnant African refugee."

Children of Men was one of the best films released in 2006, but it was released to a public that had heard next to nothing about it. Universal Pictures barely advertised the film in the run up to its release date, and outright dropped the advertising campaign when the movie hit theaters. The lack of public awareness for the film resulted in it achieving a modest showing in the box office at best.

I think it's such a shame that this movie didn't get the audience it should have had, because it was a great film. Alfonso Cuarón did a terrific job directing the movie, which featured some amazing camera work. There is one scene towards the end that is especially notable, and I think anyone who has seen the movie probably knows which one I'm talking about.

So if you haven't seen the movie yet, give it a shot and rent it for your next movie night.

Children of Men - Trailer
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NikEQy1XxDE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NikEQy1XxDE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Awesome movie! Very well done and acted. I think most people missed this one cause they were being force-fed the latest "Animal House"-rip-off, the current "spoof of all those other movies", or the classic family comedy where dad ends up with a squirrel or racoon on his genitals.

Definetly give "Children of Men" a shot.

Drew

I saw parts of it... for the people that have seen it, I was wondering what you thought of Michal Caine's brief but interesting role in the movie?

He did a great job playing an aging hippy. He was also my favorite character in the movie.

I was really impressed by this one, too. It's a pretty grim version of a possible future, but everything in it had its roots in our current experience. It felt realistic, even with it's science-fictiony premise. Definitely recommended.

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back