• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

CHINATK--REMEMBER MY NEW MOVIE? ITS AVALIABLED IN MY STORE ALREADY!!

wcdcyy

TMF Poster
Hello everyone, this is WCDCYY, and just want to tell everybody, the new movie about holiday's torture is avaliabled already, the first parthave updated is about a 30 MINs clip! only about 22 US, it is much more worth than normal split clips, isnt it? of course I will update it into 10 mins clips for the friends who want to buy a shorter one, just check it out regularly, cheers man!!

the last post about this movie is at:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=170327

this post include some pics a preview clip,

of course in this post, I will give you some gift, happy Chinese New year!!

Check the new movie at:

www.clip4sale.com/studio/4971

Last edited:
beautiful ticklish girls, I may be interested in buying!

DK

Last edited:
Hi wcdcyy I asked again
One question: what is the difference between your small and big files on your stores? screen size?
all videos are MPG but 433 MB for 11 minutes it is very big?
thx

OK the big files are large version, and the screen size is about 760X526, and the small size is about 320X225, I tried the MPG format before, but it is not so ideal, so I change back to WMV. but yes MPG file is quite big and based on MPEG 2 format

I dont know if this answered your question, and thanks a lot

KK no problems, C4S manager told me this question already, I will convert all of the Business spy and office lady clips into WMV format, then reuploaded them and let C4S manager to know it, after then, it will be fine if they can help you to redownload it, if not, I will transfer it to my priviate server, and give you the link to download, but anyway, very very very sorry for the inconvinice!!

and I will NEVER use MPG format in the furture. here is a hint, if the player cant play the movie and block at somewhere, just use preview bar to jump beyoud few seconds. and it may be fine.

So am Iiiiiiiiiiiiiii

KK no problems, C4S manager told me this question already, I will convert all of the Business spy and office lady clips into WMV format, then reuploaded them and let C4S manager to know it, after then, it will be fine if they can help you to redownload it, if not, I will transfer it to my priviate server, and give you the link to download, but anyway, very very very sorry for the inconvinice!!

and I will NEVER use MPG format in the furture. here is a hint, if the player cant play the movie and block at somewhere, just use preview bar to jump beyoud few seconds. and it may be fine.

i bought the Business spy and Office lady part 2 from your site too
(you can see the history of orders, Sales Order#: 9600045)
but it also only work 3mins !!! can you deal with it ???

one thing you should confirm before you upload clips to your site is
GUARANTEE the clips you made can normally play to the END please !!!

Hello, I have been uploaded all of the clip of this movie to my own hosts, could you give me a PM to let me know which clip you purchased before and also if you have the order number is better? very very sorry about this problem, sorry again!!!

I have the same problem and I cant play the file either. and its really too bad it looks really good. I have never had this problem with China TK b4. Please help me rectify this situation, I too have already lost over $20. I would really hate to lose this film if there is a way to fix or view it.

Thanks

Problem with the clips fixed. Thank you wcdcyy !! great clips
The girl is white dress has pretty big soles! do you more clips with her ? or could you post pics?

in the Holiday's Torture video are all 3 girls Barefoot at one point or another in the video?

in the Holiday's Torture video are all 3 girls Barefoot at one point or another in the video?

Hello, I shoot one model's barefeet's tickle torture coz she is a very famous feet model in China, and I shoot the rest two models' as nylon tickle for the nylon tickling fan here. LOL thanks a lot

Problem with the clips fixed. Thank you wcdcyy !! great clips
The girl is white dress has pretty big soles! do you more clips with her ? or could you post pics?

No problems, and what I want to do is open a new thread and past pictures for all of my job in one thread. and thanks very much to you, very sorry for the inconvenice before!!

i bought the Business spy and Office lady part 2 from your site too
(you can see the history of orders, Sales Order#: 9600045)
but it also only work 3mins !!! can you deal with it ???

one thing you should confirm before you upload clips to your site is
GUARANTEE the clips you made can normally play to the END please !!!

Hello I have resent the link of your purchase, did you finish to download them? thanks a lot

Hello, I shoot one model's barefeet's tickle torture coz she is a very famous feet model in China, and I shoot the rest two models' as nylon tickle for the nylon tickling fan here. LOL thanks a lot

oh okay. i bought the full video 2nd part. great content. :]
Are you gonna be doing any more videos with the 2 girls in nylons?

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back