• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

chinese girl tickled in carpet

solersystem

1st Level Red Feather
does anyone have the clip of this chinese girl being tickled on her feet while rolled up in a carpet... if anyone does..please post it thanks

here are some caps of the vid

Attachments

• chitk1.jpg
    chitk1.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 879
  • chitk2.jpg
    chitk2.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 439
  • chitk3.jpg
    chitk3.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 423
remove .zip and merge with hacha
enjoy

Attachments

• 74nbs.wmv.0.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 728
  • 74nbs.wmv.1.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 576
  • 74nbs.wmv.2.zip
    968.6 KB · Views: 558
Why did Paradise Vision never make a full video of these girls? I would buy 5 of the same video just because I love these girls so much.

laughingboy2000 said:
Why did Paradise Vision never make a full video of these girls? I would buy 5 of the same video just because I love these girls so much.
I believe that the majority of producers actually make thus, because them get more money in this way instead of to do big videos. 2 of these videos were posted many time ago, just use the search engine with suitable words.

I don't have any problems !? What a wonderful and exciting clip!
Thanks to you, solersystem!

laughingboy2000 said:

Their names are Ling-Ling and Kim-Chi and you can see them both foot tickled in the FootParadise video "Tickle Buffet":

http://www.ticklingparadise.com/~test5co/cgi-bin/store.cgi?action=link&sku=070&uid=2729

I should post the clip I have of the revenge scenario with the other girl (the tickler) being tickled. She has much nicer feet anyway. But if you really want the ultimate asian foot tickling experience, you should go with "Tickle Slaves" instead....its insane!!

http://www.ticklingparadise.com/~test5co/cgi-bin/store.cgi?action=link&sku=062&uid=2729

I just posted a clip from it in the Splits section called "FP's ASIAN Wall of Feet (MF/FF)". I am an in no way affiliated with FootParadise or their subsidiaries, just a fan :D

Last edited:
its just wont work for me...can somebody post them in wmv format...thanks..please i need to see them!!! haha

Hey does anybody have the clip with Priscilla and Julie doing this, I know it's out there!?

solersystem said:
please somebody...post the clips that work!!!
That clip works fine, just you need to reassemble it.
solersystem said:
its just wont work for me...can somebody post them in wmv format...thanks..please i need to see them!!! haha
It was posted in wmv format, but was splitted becasue is bigger than 2 MB (limit of our forum).
frantic72 said:
remove .zip and merge with hacha
enjoy
I guess than you don't know how to remove/delete .zip ending extension, well read this instructions carefully and you'll get it.

You have to delete the .zip ending at the end of the filename of each part. Just rename them and delete the .zip. If it isn't showing up, look up at the top of your screen. Click "Tools", then "Folder Options." Under "View", UNCHECK the box that says "Hide Extensions from Known File Types." You should then be able to see the .zip, rename the file, and delete it.
Good luck !!.

here's a little bit of it, wmv-style. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• Hogtied in Carpet.mpg
    1.4 MB
Last edited:
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back