• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chloe Barefoot and Jeans F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Kelli has a newbie in the stocks, Chloe is crazy ticklish, especially her size 8 feet and her armpits. As usual Kelli shows no mercy, definitely way more than Chloe expected. Chloe does a post tickle interview as well.

Tickle Abuse 2

Attachments

• chloejeans1.jpg
    chloejeans1.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 2,906
  • chloejeans2.jpg
    chloejeans2.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 1,584
  • chloejeans3.jpg
    chloejeans3.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 1,258
  • chloejeans4.jpg
    chloejeans4.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 1,323
  • Chloe Barefoot and Jeans Sample.wmv
    6.2 MB · Views: 2,703
She is hot! I can't wait to see her in the rack or on the bondage bed. Her upperbody seems very ticklish.

Man tommy, where do you find all these girls? Alyssa, bobbi, Michelle, Brooke, jade, and the list goes on and on..... Can I come work for u? Lol

Ooh, she looks neat. I liked her reactions when Kelli's fingers spidered her armpits. Thanks, Tommy! Looking forward to more from her!

she's a lot cuter than I expected! pretty ticklish too! :)

Not sure what that means lol. Perhaps cuter than the pics would indicate? She is definitely cute, I have static pics of her on the rack, def show that she is cute!

Not sure what that means lol. Perhaps cuter than the pics would indicate? She is definitely cute, I have static pics of her on the rack, def show that she is cute!

lol I was just word playing on what you posted in the description: "..definitely way more than Chloe expected". So I just used that about her cuteness.

also before clicking on the thread..I had a feeling that the model was going to be cute and was pleasantly surprised that she was even cuter that what I was ready for.

lol I was just word playing on what you posted in the description: "..definitely way more than Chloe expected". So I just used that about her cuteness.

also before clicking on the thread..I had a feeling that the model was going to be cute and was pleasantly surprised that she was even cuter that what I was ready for.

Lol no worries. She is even cuter in person, something about her. Definitely going to have her back soon. I have a second video of her in the rack coming this weekend.

I can't wait to see this girl get lickled, please make that happen tommy?

"It was intense... but I liked it!" -- now that's special! Cute girl! Good clip!

Lol no worries. She is even cuter in person, something about her. Definitely going to have her back soon. I have a second video of her in the rack coming this weekend.
I think the interview at the end of the clip really showed how cute she must be in person. She seems like a fun girl. And she has very cute reactions. Kelly did a great job tickling her too. Looking forward to the rack scene and hopefully her return for more. I would do more interviews with her if possible. Congrats on recruiting Chloe!

I want to know how you manage to find so many beautiful and ticklish girls! Chloe is another winner.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back