• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Christina Carter Meets The Mantis F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Ms. Carter hasn’t been put to task as a tickle slave in quite some time. Ballgagged and strapped down with more restraints than have graced her voluptuous frame in years, she is about to suffer Catherine at her most relentless. Barely able to move a muscle, Christina’s sexy toes are only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to making her beg for mercy. By the time Cat makes her way up to Christina’s knees and pits she is shrieking and laughing uncontrollably as drool begins running between her breast on its way to her waiting pussy. Catherine laughs along with the suffering of this ticklish vixen as she kneads her pits with vicious precision. If you listen closely you will hear her mumble “don’t tickle me”. If only Catherine weren’t paying more attention to her peals of laughter she may have been able to pick up on her begging sub. Then again, perhaps she is having too much fun to bother with the trivial needs of the ticklish.

Tickle Abuse 2 My videos on clip4sale

Tickleabuse.com Membership site, download this and all my tickling videos

Attachments

• ccmantis1.jpg
    ccmantis1.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 1,105
  • ccmantis2.jpg
    ccmantis2.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 542
  • ccmantis3.jpg
    ccmantis3.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 649
  • ccmantis4.jpg
    ccmantis4.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 872
  • Christina Carter Meets The Mantis Sample.wmv
    6.1 MB · Views: 871
Christina Carter Loves To Cum F/F

Ms. Carter is no stranger to forced orgasms. She loves the feeling of having her clit stimulated as she cums over and over again. What she didn’t plan on was having a vibrator pressed into her **** after each orgasm while she cries out in a mixture of pleasure and torment. Her legs squirm to find her pussy some relief even as another orgasm overtakes her. Struggling to find the words to beg for mercy as her mind fixates on the stimulation of her loins, Christina keeps cumming until she is on the verge of exhaustion. Even as the screen fades to black, you can see fire in her eyes. This kinky pro must always be ready to cum again and again for her adoring public.

OrgasmAbuse.com Download this and all my non tickling forced orgasm videos

Orgasm Abuse My videos on clips4sale

Attachments

• ccloves1.jpg
    ccloves1.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 254
  • ccloves2.jpg
    ccloves2.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 166
  • ccloves3.jpg
    ccloves3.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 296
  • ccloves4.jpg
    ccloves4.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 225
  • CC Loves To Cum Sample.wmv
    6.3 MB · Views: 323
Corporate Leverage F/F

Ms. Foxx's rise to corporate success has hit a bit of a snag when she decided to get involved in the business of designing women's shoes. A major lawsuit has left her financial report for the end of the fiscal year looking grim. Armed with this knowledge, the CEO of Perfect Fit shoes seeks to buyout her competitor by the end of business during her meeting with Ms. Foxx. Little does Ms. Carter realize that she has actually the one in trouble as Ms. Foxx still has her remarkable little feather and its powers of persuasion up her sleeve. One stroke is all it takes to lull Ms. Carter into a trance that makes her open to every suggestion Ms. Foxx has in mind. For starters, she wants to take a look at her $1500 heels and decides that her rival would be more appropriately dressed for what she has in mind if her feet weren't so well adorned. As she slips of each heel Ms. Foxx marvels at how remarkably tasty her rival's wrinkly soles appear to be. A few licks later and Ms. Foxx is hooked on the delectable arches of this powerful executive she has ensnared. Still under the obedient control of the feather's kiss, Ms. Carter reveals that she often has her secretary suck her toes from the privacy of her own office at the end of the day. Judging from her moaning Ms. Foxx is clearly a much more attentive worshiper than her clumsy secretary. Time passes as Ms. Foxx continues to indulge on the toes of her adversary. Just as the feather's hold begins to weaken, Ms. Foxx tells Ms. Carter that she will need to resign once she hands over all of her holdings in Perfect Fit shoes. Still groggy from her last encounter with the feather, it only takes a few more strokes across Ms. Carter's delicate bare feet to ensure her cooperation as Ms. Foxx continues sucking her toes until their meeting is adjourned.

TA WORSHIP

Attachments

• corp1.jpg
    corp1.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 276
  • corp16.jpg
    corp16.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 290
  • corp20.jpg
    corp20.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 257
  • corporate1.jpg
    corporate1.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 261
  • corporateleverag.wmv
    3.3 MB · Views: 251
Sexy pair I LOOOVE Cathy Fox. She is a greatr tickler and ticklee. I liked the footworship. Christinas meaty sexy mature soles seem tasty

OK, Christina Carter HAS to do a belly button clip. It has to happen. It would be a crime not to...

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back