• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Christine tickled into calling herself bitch, feet, m/f

christine1010

TMF Regular
Hiiiii this is not Christine it's actually the guy who loves to give her hard time ... I got her really good today, I am not a foot guy but this was really something ... I am a nice guy but today it was the first time I felt I was really torturing my blond beauty ... damn I liked that ... she's not here so this is the message from her ...

Christine: Let me put it this way: I like being tickled, I like it intense but I feel this little bastard helped me find my limits ... I am not saying I hated today's session but it was so crazy! I have never been forced to say anything by tickling. Never till today. My body had a very ticklish day today ( it's not like that every day, e.g. our session on Sunday was pretty useless for what I am used to) and my darling managed to tickle me so much I even said something I didn't want to, he forced me to say that I was a bitch twice - first because I was about to pee myself and there was no other way to stop him ( I made it in case you are interested ... :blaugh: ) and second - I was tickled non-stop for more than 12 minutes on my feet and especially between the toes and I just couldn't withstand it anymore. Bloody toothbrush. Enjoy the clips. I would like to know if YOU would like to undergo something like this yourself.

BTW after quite a few requests from TMF people asking me to sell my clips ( plus my hubby enjoyed today's session so much he decided we HAVE to sell them ...) we established a store at http://clips4sale.com/store/3595, today's session is already there with quite detailed description. We tried to arrange some kind of discount for TMF people - my hubby wanted to use some "gift codes" etc. - but it is not possible at clips4sale, I am sorry.

Christine tickled to death ... ;)

Love the vid where you are laying on your tummy. GREAT LEGS! Would love to see more of your shapely legs being tickled. I think I will check out your clips on clips 4sale! THANKS CHRISTINE, GREAT JOB!

Tiklher

christine1010 said:
I would like to know if YOU would like to undergo something like this yourself.

From your husband :idontwann no not really.

However from you Christine :xpulcy: bring it on baby.

oo your husband is so naughty making you call yourself a bitch. love your laugh, its so cute. and geniune. thanks for posting these.

isabeau xoxo

isabeau said:
oo your husband is so naughty making you call yourself a bitch. love your laugh, its so cute. and geniune. thanks for posting these.

isabeau xoxo
Thanks sister :cool2: and thanks to others too. My laugh was genuine because I was such a mess I had no mental capacity to fake it :devil2: . Actually I was thinking of faking the way I wouldn't laugh at all but I must work on that a bit yet cause I didn't manage it yesterday a single second ... Looks like my hubby really enjoyed the torturuous tickling as he gave me 16 minutes non-stop today and again made me say some silly stuff.

i can highly recommend these clips for sale. they are excellent quality and i could see every detail. her laughter is great and geniune. you can tell she is definitely ticklish. her husband has taken time and energy, not to mention a fantastic looking female to tickle, to produce these clips for your enjoyment. i'm not sure about you, but to me its exciting and refreshing to actually see a member of this forum in living color and getting the tickling of her life. so much so that she finally concedes and admits she is a bitch. thats pure tickle torture at its finest.

isabeau

Clips to Video or DVD

Hi Christine and Hubby,

You have very good clips. And I would love to see you put them to VHS video for sale. If video is out, then DVD. Send me an email with your thoughts if you like. Use my email... [email protected]
Thank you,
--Russ (brusher68)

Ahhh, Christine, you're a doll, and don't let anybody tell you any different! :)

knismo

very sexy...............

Sex feet and a great giggle.................NOW, please let him tie your big toes together!! That would be the ultimate......................that and nylons!!!

tiklher said:
Love the vid where you are laying on your tummy. GREAT LEGS! ... THANKS CHRISTINE, GREAT JOB!
I agree completely with this sentiment. Beautiful lady, no doubt about it, and I think you have a very sexy pair of soles as well.

Personally, I'd like to see those soles tickled in tan pantyhose. I'd like to know if you're even more ticklish wearing them.

sole seeker said:
I agree completely with this sentiment. Beautiful lady, no doubt about it, and I think you have a very sexy pair of soles as well.

Personally, I'd like to see those soles tickled in tan pantyhose. I'd like to know if you're even more ticklish wearing them.

Sorry to bore you with this announcement but shooting black nylons is planned for, mmmmmmm, asdfhwierqasdvn, well - TODAY. If my soles are ticklish enough today and if we realize there is some interesting action in the video I will post the clip as soon as my poor ovewhelmed hubby processes it.

Man. Another truly fantastic clip courtesy of christine1010 & mr. christine1010. You guys have given us some amazing gems the last few weeks & I sincerely appreciate all the effort that goes into what you're doing. Thank you thank you thank you!

Side note : aside from your phenomenal laughter & fantastic 'booty-wigglin' & pelvis thrusts , christine , you also possess one of the best ticklish squeals I've ever heard.

Does anyone still have this clip? Would be happy to pay but sadly Christine's store is defunct.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back