• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Christine's Ticklish Powerplay - 2 on 1, mm/f

christine1010

TMF Regular
I think it's not fair when 2 men tickle one blindfolded woman, especially when the poor woman is me :bunny: . They started with feathers, then light finger tickling, then harder finger tickling, then the electric toothbrushes - they used 4 at me at the same time ... Then they made me topless without my written permission and applied the baby oil on my body and thighs. Armpits, ribs, breasts, nipples, sides, tummy, hips, thighs, feet - did I forget anything?Half an hour of this double-tickling can be seen in my store, this is the preview. Damned intense experience. The preview picture quality is lower 'cos it's almost 2 minutes long.

:bunny: Christine :bunny:

Last edited:
Nice clip. You've got a cute laugh :bunny:

christine1010 said:
I think it's not fair when 2 men tickle one blindfolded woman, especially when the poor woman is me
Surely you mean it's not fair to the rest of us. I can't imagine that you were too heartbroken about it. :cat:

lucky girl

wish my husband would bring over a friend to tickle me silly like that!!!!! but would you let them tie and tickle you ever again? you do have avery sexy ticklish laugh a laugh a day keeps the dr away i say.

Very nice clip! It was good to see tickers who could tickle without digging in too hard.

I have to agree with Redmange on this one-you didn't look like you were too heartbroken about your ticklish situation! <<<<---- :tickle: :devil2:

cjm5207 said:
wish my husband would bring over a friend to tickle me silly like that!!!!! but would you let them tie and tickle you ever again? you do have avery sexy ticklish laugh a laugh a day keeps the dr away i say.
Gotta ask your husband! It was my hubby's idea to bring another tickler(s). Yes I will let them do that to me again, it's intense but it's still fun. The thing of love and hate at the same time. Thanks for your comments on my laugh.

terminator36940 said:
wow how did that girl not wet herself!!!
How do you know she didn't ... :firedevil

kis123 said:
Very nice clip! It was good to see tickers who could tickle without digging in too hard.

I have to agree with Redmange on this one-you didn't look like you were too heartbroken about your ticklish situation!
I also prefer lighter tickling, if they go too hard it may hurt which is an immediate stop sign for me ( and them too of course). I am not saying I didn't like it, of course I did but when it's actually happening it's real hell. And maybe heaven as well ... :justlips:

Very good indeed! I too wonderd whether or not she ended up wetting herself!?

Very nice clip and loved her laugh too.

I think 3 on one(christine) is in order next time!

christine1010 said:
I think it's not fair when 2 men tickle one blindfolded woman, especially when the poor woman is me :bunny: . They started with feathers, then light finger tickling, then harder finger tickling, then the electric toothbrushes - they used 4 at me at the same time ... Then they made me topless without my written permission and applied the baby oil on my body and thighs. Armpits, ribs, breasts, nipples, sides, tummy, hips, thighs, feet - did I forget anything?Half an hour of this double-tickling can be seen in my store, this is the preview. Damned intense experience. The preview picture quality is lower 'cos it's almost 2 minutes long.

Very fair.
Actually there should have been 3 ticklers getting you!

Checked out their store at clips4sale and liked it.

Now I have two stores I can visit from time to time.
cjm5207 said:

Ask him! My gf are here and available too if you are in the area! :evilha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Christine!

Let's see: spreadeagle bondage; ticklers who actually know what they're doing; a laugher not a screamer; and a beautiful ticklee, who has the added benefit of actually being ticklish. No more calls, folks. We have a winner

I loved the clip! I loved your laughter, it was so sweet and great, please keep em' coming.

Last edited:
Christine, thanks a lot for letting us enjoy what would be private play for most people. Looking forward to what you come up with next :)

TickledToDeath said:
Very good indeed! I too wonderd whether or not she ended up wetting herself!?
Come on, big girls don't pee in their panties. Well, as long as they don't get tickled too much :cool2:

TickledToDeath said:
Very fair.
Actually there should have been 3 ticklers getting you!
You are right but the third one didn't show up :) He was watching TV or something ...

SoleMan27 said:
Let's see: spreadeagle bondage; ticklers who actually know what they're doing; a laugher not a screamer; and a beautiful ticklee, who has the added benefit of actually being ticklish. No more calls, folks. We have a winner
Wow, saying thank you is not enough to express how delighted I am. This applies to all who sent me such wonderfull replies.

I need a shower

Wow...........oh yeah.........did I say Wow. Christine you are great my friend.

Круче только яйцааааааааа!!!!!! уууууаааааааааа!!!!!! :veryhappy I WANT FULL VERSION :devil2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Aleee said:
I WANT FULL VERSION
:devil2:
What? You want to see me tortured like this for half an hour? Come on, it's boring, it's only silly tickling and laughing ... ;) But anyway - the link in my signature will get you to the full version ...

Im here to say

That ur absolutely brilliant! I love the way when the tickler tickles ur inner thighs and u r moving them trying to escape and doing this with ur mouth wide open in laughter!! AWESOME

hot damn christine. i just watched the preview. i love it. you were getting it from two guys. so cool i love the bondage and the blindfold. and when you squealed that was terrific... i'll pm you later your laughter and reactions are so cute.

isabeau :wub:

SoleMan27 said:

wats rong with screamers????? :rant:

Great Clip!!!

Well , that might not have been fair , christine ... but it sure was damn entertaining !!! Thanks for the awesome ( as always ) , clip!

TKLMAN said:
Well , that might not have been fair , christine ... but it sure was damn entertaining !!! Thanks for the awesome ( as always ) , clip!
It's gonna only get better 'cos the team of 3 ticklers is getting ready ...

2ticklish4eva: hey hey hey, no fighting in my thread !!!!! :ignite:

awsome

wow, no screams or cries for help, she must of loved it LOL. Pretty good tickling

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back