• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Christmas gift idea for the foot lovers among us

YUMMY! I know what Paige is getting for Christmas! (Besides tickled silly, that is!) :devil2: :2poke:

I found this one on eBay :jester:

93f8_1_b.JPG

Foot fetish warning sign :triangle:

Really funny!

LINK

Do the feet come with the jewlrey??? :woot: If so, I`ve got my Mastercard ready.

HAVE several pairs! :bouncybou Goddess turned me onto them a couple years back...It's actually a look that originates in bellydance...
XOXO

Great Find!!!!

Cavum said:
I found this one on eBay :jester:

93f8_1_b.JPG

Foot fetish warning sign :triangle:

Really funny!

LINK

now THAT is one of the coolest signs I have seen all year!

I'm absolutely getting one of those!

Great find!!!!

And I would also buy that foot jewelry....if I could only find a lady that would accept a gift from such a kinky and deranged perv as myself!...... :p......I mean....I WOULD expect some form of....uh...let's say....."reciprocation"?........ ;) :2poke:

:dog: jaba :dog:

Those are really nice feet on that model ! I love tops, Most of the pics you see in this forum and others like it are soles. You don't get enough tops. Why don't we start a thread for just the tops of feet ?

Holy Overpriced Accessories, Batman!

Talk about a ricockulous amount to hafta spend on a loop of fishing line and beads! Yikes!

You can get them for less Big Dan...
XOXO

AffectionateDan said:
Talk about a ricockulous amount to hafta spend on a loop of fishing line and beads! Yikes!

Tell you what Daniaml, Goddess Steph and myself would be willing to accept any homemade barefoot sandals you want to make for us. hehehehehhee

Holy crap I want that sign!!! That's perfect!

I know of another foot jewelry site called Lady Bead. I bought some hand and foot jewelry for my wife from them.
http://www.ladybead.com/

I WANT I WANT! Oh Santa ClauseSTEIN please put one under my Hanukkah Bush!

I would like one..do you order your shoe size?

Yep! they usually run in a range of sizes~most stretch a little and come in like a 5 1/2-7, etc. The better and more expensive sites will do custom orders but the less expensive ones use cheaper materials (like elastic metallic thread) so they stretch to adjust a little better. Of course the more extravagant ones are prettier. It's a pick-em!
XOXO

isabeau said:
I would like one..do you order your shoe size?

ElStarko73 said:
Ha, I just bought that sign. Merry Christmas to me :veryhappy

Haha! Genious! Im getting it myself later!
If not every other foot fetish on this forum buy em all..haha!

steph said:
Yep! they usually run in a range of sizes~most stretch a little and come in like a 5 1/2-7, etc. The better and more expensive sites will do custom orders but the less expensive ones use cheaper materials (like elastic metallic thread) so they stretch to adjust a little better. Of course the more extravagant ones are prettier. It's a pick-em!
XOXO

hmm well mine just arrived..and they are too big..so looks like foot shoe size doesn't work for me..it's far too big for my ankle..do they run in smaller sizes? plus it was too long for my foot..

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back