• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Christmas Tickle

Dtrain

TMF Novice
This year, my girlfriend and I spent Christmas Eve at her parents. She wore a stunning dress with nylons. She rarely wears nylons and she looked amazing. Anyway, we left her parents and came home. We sat on the couch and watched a Christmas movie and waited until it was mid-night for us to open up each others gifts.

She popped off her shoes and placed her feet on my lap for a massage. My girlfriend loves it when I rub her feet and she is very very ticklish but absolutely hates to be tickled. She has a very ticklish upperbody and is somewhat ticklish on her feet. Even though she hates to be tickled, ill still playfully tickle her now and then.

Anyway, I was rubbing her feet and my rubs slowly moved to lightly grazing my fingers up and down her soles. As I began to lightly glide my fingers, her feet began to twitch and she started to jump. I continued to do this until she pulled her feet out of my lap and said that her feet were really sensitive in the nylons. I smiled and pulled her feet back into my lap and began lightly gliding my fingers all over her feet. A little giggle came out of her mouth and she said "no more, just rub." I smiled and continued to rub her feet.

after a couple of minutes of rubbing her feet, I went to change my clothes. When I came back into the living room she was laying on her belly with her feet hanging off the armrest, still in nylons. I smiled and sat down on her legs on the arm rest. I could not resist to tickle her feet. they were very sensitive that night, especially in nylons. I had to give them a quick tickle.

I adjusted her feet and began to lightly drag my fingers all over her feet, just like I was doing before. She immediately started giggling and demanded for me to only rub her feet. I continued a little bit longer as I lightly dragged and wiggled my fingers all over the bottoms of her feet. her giggles turned into a deep laugh as she wiggled her body around the couch trying to get me off her feet.

I sat there for a couple of minutes playing with her feet and jumped off. She caught her breath and gave me an evil stare. She said "I hate it when you tickle me." I responded, "I know, I just couldn't resist though." she pretended to be mad at me until we opened up gifts. After she opened my gift, she seemed to completely forget about what had just happened.

I hope you all enjoyed. Even though it was only for a short time, it was a fun experience because of the nylons and her reactions. Hopefully there will be more to come.

Sounds like a good way to start Christmas! :D

Thanks for sharing. Love to hear about nylon tickling experiences.

That is a fun little story and I found myself giggling! Great fun :D
Thank you for sharing.

Last edited:
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back