• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Classic Stars

tickle-me-mike

TMF Regular
I am a huge fan of stars from the past, so which classic star would you most want to tickle, and which classic star would you like to be tickled by? The only rule is you can't pick the same person for both questions.

I would want to tickle Tina Louise, and I would want to be tickled by Annette Funicello.

Also, please check out my message board. I'm in need of new members. I also am adding a lot of images of classic stars, most of which can't be found here. I already have some of my images up, so check it out!

My message board is:

http://retrotickler.proboards60.com/index.cgi

I would love to tickle Kim Novak as she was in her 1950's films, and I would love to be tickled by Diana Rigg as she was in the 1960's series "The Avengers." :D

Last edited:
I would want to be tickled by Christopher Lee.....I don't think about tickling others much...

Well, Mira would be wonderful to tickle. Schedar and Sadr have such ticklish breasts, and cute giggles besides. It'd be fun to get Mirach on her inner thighs, or to swoop down on Vega. Her daughther says Maia is ticklish as well. But my favorite would have to be Ascella; I'd pin her down and tickle her 'pits.

:) E. Bunbury

(...and yes, there is as joke here.)

As Milagros says, "as she was when" . . .

1) Cyd Charisse, dancer/singer/actress ('lee)
2) Kate Jackson, The Rookies/Charlie's Angels ('lee)
3) Fay Wray, King Kong and a host of other films ('ler)
4) Sophia Loren ('ler)
5) Ann Miller, dancer/singer/actress ('lee)

I wouldn't mind either way with these ladies from the past.

Maureen O'Sullivan
Shelly Fabres and Barbara Eden
Carolyn Jones
Elizabeth Montgomery
Mara Corday

Attachments

• carolynjones4.jpg
    carolynjones4.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 15
I would LOVE to tickle my all time love of my life . . . Barbara Eden

I would LOVE to be tied down & tickled by . . . Lucy Liu

I would've liked to have been tickled by Vincent Price (he would be a git and I would swoon at his voice as he teased me with how he was going to tickle me), I would also have liked Gregory Peck and De Niro.

I would've liked to have been tickled by Vincent Price (he would be a git and I would swoon at his voice as he teased me with how he was going to tickle me), I would also have liked Gregory Peck and De Niro.

Vincent Price? damn, if you like getting tickled by creepy guys, then im your man! :manicd:

Tamilee Webb; Maureen McCormack

View attachment 104727
While she was never that well-known, Tamilee Webb, who was among the exercise video stars of the 1990s, is the famous woman I would like to tickle most. Tamilee is a beauty who strikes me as a bit cagey, so tickling her until she begs for mercy is a challenge I'd like.

View attachment 104728
As for the female celebrity I'd like to have tickle me, that would be Maureen McCormack of Brady Bunch fame. I'll bet she can be delightfully cruel when in command. And needless to say, Maureen is one of television's great lookers.

Vincent Price, huh.....or Vincent and Peter Lorre together?

Vincent Price? damn, if you like getting tickled by creepy guys, then im your man! :manicd:

LOL now maniac; your not creepy, just a guy that has a flatulence fetish and is a horny devil :firedevil

Vincent Price, huh.....or Vincent and Peter Lorre together?

Yep kered thanks for that I did also think about adding Peter and Boris Karloff may as well have all three :eek: ;) Then how about for a bit of naughtiness add in Errol Flynn :whip: haha. Ooh I think I'd like to add Christopher Lee, he can nibble and bite my neck anytime :p

Sherlock Holmes,:D

I love Sherlock too (well for me it has to be Basil Rathbone, I love Basil) :)

Last edited:
My Favorite...

I would want to tickle Tina Louise, and I would want to be tickled by Annette Funicello.

Oh oh, another Mary Ann / Ginger argument. :Kiss2: I would want to tickle Dawn Wells...I'd put her picture in here, but you can see her current and younger pictures at www.dawnwells.com (I'm protecting her copyrights on her photos). Being a 'ler, don't know who I'd want to tickle me, although I would not mind sharing time with Dawn. :wub: She still looks great today, and close to my age to boot.

LOL now maniac; your not creepy, just a guy that has a flatulence fetish and is a horny devil :firedevil

Yep kered thanks for that I did also think about adding Peter and Boris Karloff may as well have all three :eek: ;) Then how about for a bit of naughtiness add in Errol Flynn :whip: haha. Ooh I think I'd like to add Christopher Lee, he can nibble and bite my neck anytime :p

I love Sherlock too (well for me it has to be Basil Rathbone, I love Basil) :)

I'd have to go with Barbara Steele, Hazel Court(Hammer/AIP scream queen) and Vampira(1950's horror movie host, as depicted in Ed Wood), all locked in wooden stocks, their feet being mercilessly tickled. Better still, to be doing this alongside Vincent Price, in the torture dungeon from The Pit and the Pendulem. That scenario work for anyone else?

Better still, to be doing this alongside Vincent Price, in the torture dungeon from The Pit and the Pendulem. That scenario work for anyone else?

I know the movie! So this would be slap'n'ticklee's version of going before the Tickling Inquisition? Interesting. It might just work..........:devil2:

Hahaha oi you, behave ;) and there was I thinking you were the gentleman around here :manicd: :Kiss1:

I know the movie! So this would be slap'n'ticklee's version of going before the Tickling Inquisition? Interesting. It might just work..........:devil2:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back