• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Clause and Myllia: tickle fight and tickled feet, part 2 (free preview)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone,

Here's a preview for clip 5 in the Last Laugh Kaf series. It's part 2 of the tickle fight between Clause and Myllia:

"The situation is almost exactly the same as in the previous clip, except that the girls have switched places, Myllia now on top of Clause. At first they still have the perfectly natural reflex of grabbing each other's arms to lessen the amount of tickling they receive, but in time they get more aggressive and find ways of piercing each other's defenses. Myllia even manages to get a belly raspberry through. While they do a good job by themselves, things get a bit more chaotic about 3 minutes into the clip when I use what I learned earlier and start teasing their feet with a couple of feathers. Normally I wouldn't expect this to have much of an effect, but in this case it does seem to add to the girls' ordeal in a noticeable way. It gets worse for them later on when I shoot their feet in close-up again, now using my fingers to dig into their soles. This is especially bad for Clause, but it gets to Myllia as well. What's great, though, is that they don't let this stop them from tickling each other in any way."

Please note that while the preview is only 320x240, the actual clip is 640x480.

Last edited:
Here are some slightly larger versions of the pictures seen in my original post.

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back