• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Clenched Toes

tie1on

Do you find it to be an automatic reflex to clench your toes forward while your soles are being tickled? Does clenching your toes tight make the tickling more endurable or do you do it to try to protect in between and underneath your toes?

I don't know exactly. Lol, I think it's a reflex. Lol, at least I can't do anything against it.

I think its both. Most of the people's feet I've tickled try to curl their toes both as a reflex and to deliberately avoid the under the toes or between the toes attack which is horribly ticklish on most people who have ticklish feet. However, I've had some ticklees that actually spread their toes as a reflex when their soles are tickled which makes it really easy to tickle under/in between toes while tickling the sole at the same time:) Good stuff!

Lol, but I think curling them looks cuter. And it's still easy to go under and in between them, they aren't too strong. And your right, that tickles horrible. ^_^

I don't know what I do with my toes when being tickled. Its been a long time since I was tickled, and I was too busy laughing to notice.

With the girls I've tickled, I 've found it a mix of both. A couple of girls seemed to flex their toes back very hard, and pointed their toes up toward them, while still a couple of others did what you said, and pointed them all the way down, where their soles were very wrinkled up. I've also heard there are still other girls. who wiggle their toes back and forth wildly, with a combination of flexing and pointing their toes.

Yeah curing toes do look awfully cute and you're right toes can be easily manipulated to tickle he he he.

Its been awhile since I was foot tickled also. For me its reflex I believe.

Lol, but I think curling them looks cuter. And it's still easy to go under and in between them, they aren't too strong. And your right, that tickles horrible. ^_^

I like it when woman curl their toes. Would love to see yours Amanda ;)

I clench my toes even before I know my soles are about to get tickled. This happened often during my childhood physical exams when the doctor would check my plantar reflexes.

My girlfriend is extremely ticklish on her toes and any time I touch anywhere near them, she immediately scrunches them up to try to protect herself from being tickled in that area. She clenches them REALLY hard, it's actually pretty impressive, and speaks to the fear of how ticklish she is there... ;)

My automatic reflex is to curl them, but I try not to, since as a ler I have more fun when they're not (although if they do, I gladly peel back her big toe and get under them anyway - no escape).

I have heard it explained that it made the tickling more endurable but not sure how or what they meant by it.

My toes clench a lot ._. even If I see one single finger or feather come closer to my sole/toes, they would automatically clamp down tight.... I guess they're really sensitive and don't like to be touched XD

I like toes that curl, spread, and wiggle during the tickling. To me, that is an indication of how much it tickles and it excites me to no end. I hate it when I buy a clip in which the toes stay clinched throughout the tickling. Even worse is when there is no toe or foot movement at all. I hate to do it, but when I inadvertently buy clips like that, I delete them. I hate to waste money.

I like toes that curl, spread, and wiggle during the tickling. To me, that is an indication of how much it tickles and it excites me to no end. I hate it when I buy a clip in which the toes stay clinched throughout the tickling. Even worse is when there is no toe or foot movement at all. I hate to do it, but when I inadvertently buy clips like that, I delete them. I hate to waste money.

Yeah, that's one of the things I look for in tickle clips these days. Usually even if the model is laughing her head off, if her feet are staying perfectly still, that's a pretty good sign that she's faking. When checking for faking, it's all about the toe movement. Of course, I'm sure there are some models who could fake that as well. :/

Is the natural reflex to that stimulation. Tickling the foot sole is actually a test to prove is the nervous connections are working well or not.

I curl my toes when my feet are about to be tickled. For whatever reason I think curling my toes will somehow protect my feet from being tickled which never actually works out.

I'm more of a toe wiggler, but when I clench my toes it tickles worse. My arches are pretty sensitive and for some reason while my toes are curled it's unbearable. lol.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back