• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Clip Likes

ChicagoDavid

TMF Master
Okay, now that we’ve aired our pet peeves about clips, how about a list of things we like to see? I’ll start.

1. When wiggling fingers over the model get her to laugh. Better yet, when later in the clip, wiggling fingers over the model get her giggling or shaking her head “don’t", but that was not the case at the outset.
2. Different kinds of reactions to being tickled in different spots.
3. Genuine sounding laughter and genuine-looking reactions.
4. When the lee’s eyes speak to the ler, like, “I am so going to get you for this,” or “please be nice.”
5. When the clip advertises “upper body segment” or “feet segment,” so as an upper body fan, I don’t have to buy a 10 minute clip to see 5 minutes that I want.
6. Lees in bikinis, 2 piece lingerie, or topless. A shirt just seems wrong to me. For some reason, I’d rather not see full nudity in the clip (in contrast to my real life preference)
7. When the ler is a beautiful women wearing something listed in #6.
8. When the ler is a woman who clearly enjoys what she is doing. A sadistic gleam in the eye right before digging in is priceless.
9. Seeing the lee afterward, trying to collect herself.
10. A female ler biting the ribs of a female lee.

1. Laughing (as opposed to screaming, crying, yelping, moaning).
2. Begging (while laughing) for it to stop.
3. The ler really looks like she's enjoying herself.
4. No (or short and limited) breaks.

I'd also put in a plug for more F/M clips - pretty please? - but the preferences above apply to all combinations.

Okay, now that we’ve aired our pet peeves about clips, how about a list of things we like to see? I’ll start.

- first off, #3 should be #1 - there's nothing better than a genuine ticklish reaction, but I so like the phantom wiggling finger tickle reaction, where the ticklee starts laughing before she's even touched!

- also agree w/ #4, I like it when the 'lee threatens the 'ler with revenge!

- as an aside, for #6, I'm the same way, I like to see ticklish flesh exposed, but not total nudity. I don't know, guess I wanna leave some things for the imagination.

- oh, and really like #8, the sadistic gleam on the 'ler's face is so HOT! This is partly why I started liking F/M videos so much!

-- Let me add one of my own! One lil thing that I really like in tickle videos is that moment when the 'lee surrenders to the tickling, when she tilts her head back, eyes closed, mouth agape and starts really laughing!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back