• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Clip Request: Taunting "Kitchie Kitchie Koo"

meef

Hey guys just a quick question, I'm looking for any clips (preferably M/F) where the 'ler is taunting the 'lee as he is tickling her. There's just something about when a you're taunting your victim that makes her more aware and embarrassed by the ordeal and oftentimes makes her laugh more.

I know that many if not all video producers have the ler remain quiet as the lee is being tickled for the obvious reason of quality and allowing the viewers to just hear her laugh uninterrupted, but I LOVE when the ler is going "tickle tickle tickle" or "kitchie kitchie koo" as he's tickling his poor captive.

Anyone know of clips like this?

Hey guys just a quick question, I'm looking for any clips (preferably M/F) where the 'ler is taunting the 'lee as he is tickling her. There's just something about when a you're taunting your victim that makes her more aware and embarrassed by the ordeal and oftentimes makes her laugh more.

I know that many if not all video producers have the ler remain quiet as the lee is being tickled for the obvious reason of quality and allowing the viewers to just hear her laugh uninterrupted, but I LOVE when the ler is going "tickle tickle tickle" or "kitchie kitchie koo" as he's tickling his poor captive.

Anyone know of clips like this?

Here ya go. Direct link http://clips4sale.com/29443/7367319

One that comes to mind is the Tickling Paradise clip with Jade (an awesome clip overall), where she is painted all over her body (I think it's the Agony & Ecstasy video, clip2). Towards the end of the clip (21st minute or so) she is taunted with a few coochie coos as he tickles her feet and toes. I'll look through my collection to see if there are others, but it's rare. And I'm with you - I wish it wasn't.

Try Czeck Ticklish Feet. I believe it is called "She Loves Foot Tickling" and it can be found on DailyMotion. Very slow and erotic with an orgasm at the end when her feet get tickled by a feather and he ler taunts her be saying in a sweet, sexy voice...tickle, tickle, tickle!

I would recommend Tickle Central, and in particular, any video that features Chloe as the tickler. She's awesome :)

Hmm can you give me a link perhaps? The closest I see is "Loretta - She loves to get tickled"

Hmm any with M/F action in it? I still don't see what I'm looking for... thanks...

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back