• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

CLIPS 4 SALE IS A RIP OFF

tiffanyjames

TMF Regular
So i went to purchesed a clip last night from tickle abuse 1 clip and i was charged double for it 15.99 and clips 4 sale said they dont see where i got the clip it was for 36.50 im like bullshit it was i was charged for 2 clips when i only order 1 and the sale order was sent to my email containing only 1 clips for 36 bucks now how is this fair when it automaticly did it for me and now they cant find my order merry f^&*k xmas huh last time ill ever order clips from there or any site thats pure ass bullshit so when you all order clips watch your email make sure u get 2 sales order and make sure they dont rip you off now time to report them to the BBB=)

I wouldn't call them a "rip off", your complaint is the first I've seen of this nature. I'd take it up with someone who can help you and get it settled instead of just bitching about them in the General Discussion.

I've used clips4sale for years. Never had a problem. And fyi, it's tough to take a run-on sentence like that seriously. Consider using punctuation.

More than likely you refreshed the page that says "Do not refresh or you will be charged double" ... congrats.

I've had only one problem ever, and it was resolved by calling their help. Admittedly it was embarrassing having to repeatedly state in a loud clear voice the title of the tickling video. :)

More than likely you refreshed the page that says "Do not refresh or you will be charged double" ... congrats.

And, if that is the case, ask your bank to file a chargeback, for: "credit not processed."

The merchant(clips4sale) should understand that they are at fault for not reimbursing you for the second charge. If they ban you; well, they do have competition from other competitors.

apologies to everyone i had one bad experance with a customer service rep named max and he didnt help me and was rude i ended up talking to a nice girl and she help me with everything offered me 2 free clips of my choice or a refund and she reported max for me. and brandi not nice to say hun i was venting like us girl's do uncalled for sweetie but thankyou for responding to my post=)

Venting is different from freaking out, "Sweetie" =]

apologies to everyone i had one bad experance with a customer service rep named max and he didnt help me and was rude i ended up talking to a nice girl and she help me with everything offered me 2 free clips of my choice or a refund and she reported max for me. and brandi not nice to say hun i was venting like us girl's do uncalled for sweetie but thankyou for responding to my post=)

Awesome! Everything is resolved! :D :thumbsup:

I cant salute that flag!

You can't get relief by calling clips for sale....I have had problems and they were fixed everytime with a call. Most of the time it is the error of the person downloading. They certainly are not ripping anyone off... My suggestion is to call them or write the company providing the clips....

Dandy Jack

:swordfight:

You can get relief by calling

I am sorry I typed too fast.....yes you will get relief by calling.

The clips for sale people are great! I order a lot and have made every mistake there is

but it always works out in the end. I have never been ripped off I have only been the boob

that got something wrong. In my case anytime there was a problem it was my fault.

Sorry for the misspelling!

Dandy Jack!:clap:

I cant salute that flag!

You can't get relief by calling clips for sale....I have had problems and they were fixed everytime with a call. Most of the time it is the error of the person downloading. They certainly are not ripping anyone off... My suggestion is to call them or write the company providing the clips....

Dandy Jack

:swordfight:

Glad all is resolved - I've purchasing clips from C4S for about a year now, and never had a problem with the service. Happily this is just a blip, as it means I've got faith in them to continue buying clips!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back