• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Clips4Sale Curiosity

TicklesForFun

TMF Poster
In the last month, 7 new stores have opened on Clips4Sale that have Tickling clips.

Of those 7, 6 of them feature clips that once belonged (and probably still do) to Tickle Addiction, Taylor Raz' old site.

Perhaps the current owner, whomever that is, is expanding.

Or perhaps somebody is trying to make some body off of somebody else's work.

Either way, though it was curious and wanted some opinions.

I've noticed that too and I was wondering the same thing. There's always a few stores on there that just make money by selling other people's content. And I'm not completely sure but I think the new stores got the names of the models mixed up on a couple of the clips. That really makes me wonder if it's someone other than whoever's in charge of Tickle Addiction that's running these new stores.

I do see a couple of stores with Taylor Raz tickle content and other content.
I also see that Tickle Addiction is re-releasing a bunch of content lately.
My guess is Taylor is releasing old content under new studios or has allowed someone else to release it.
Maybe she sold the rights to her content.

Hello loves! Thank you so much for keeping an eye out for me. For a bit there I was trying to sell my entire business off but I couldn't find anyone that had enough money to purchase it at the investment price that it was valued at. So someone came to me offering to help expand my profits and I gave him all my content so that he could have at it. After 5+ years I'm sure there are plenty new tickle fans AND many tickle lovers perhaps missed one here or there or maybe they couldnt afford it at that time and had forgotten about the clip. I was releasing SO MANY at a time that I would have taken basically someone with a VERY high income braket to have been able to keep up and purchase every single release. There definitely some goodies in there.

Any tips? I could make compilations, or package videos? Email me with ideas (or respond here though I don't check this forum too regularly)!!!

I love you all! xo Tay

How about using this opportunity to create whole new content that no one has done before, or remake older clips from the 80's and 90's that had great
concepts, but sucked because of over talkative tickler, too much time on plots, and mostly fake REALLY bad tickling and really bad fake laughter (or no laughter)....

B/c I'm retired and I live out of my van traveling around performing with my fire dancing art...

How about using this opportunity to create whole new content that no one has done before, or remake older clips from the 80's and 90's that had great
concepts, but sucked because of over talkative tickler, too much time on plots, and mostly fake REALLY bad tickling and really bad fake laughter (or no laughter)....

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back