• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ClipsNOT4Sale: Cali's Ticklish Tryout

FireFoxSF

TMF Expert
The saga continues!

Ticklingparadise has definitely been taking advantage of this whole "trick audition" premise. But I'm not complaining. I think it's hot to watch the girl next door get flustered and goofy as her one shot at journalism is jeopardized by the most perfectly pesty of piggy-poking.

Cali's the ideal fit for the ticklingparadise style, the unique creature with an exhibitionism streak who both loves and hates the torture. Apparently, the ticklish mature goddess and proprietor, Renee, is more concerned with camera quality this time around, so fellow auditionee Violetta is going to have to attack those big skinny feet. Good for her, she has to vent after the last one.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• CaliVioletta.jpg
    CaliVioletta.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 912
Last edited:
Heh... Another grand ticklish target for touchy titillation!

All old school Tickling Paradise. Cali is almost as oldschool as it gets in terms of tickle OCs... so a very fine choice there!

...and the awesome Violetta is looking quite skillful making Cali go crazy. I'm excited to think of what could come next. I wonder if the ticklish feeling is still in her soles from the last video they made... heh heh heh... XD

I love it these are awesome!! But they both have taught tummies dying to be tickled :p

Well she's not gonna be able to read her lines like that , but thats how we love it XD go Violetta , get her good ^^

Aah another fun and awsome piece.

Not going to lie. the way you drew Cali's feet i will throw all my money top buying this clip :9

You make the sexiest big soles man

Genius! Great job, dude! I was hoping to see your rendition of Cali show up in this series! And Violetta gets her reward for being Teeva's victim! I can't help but feel that next it's Cali vs. Teeva! Can't wait to see which producer will be the inspiration for the next piece!

Heheh...yesss...PUNISH HER Violetta! Break out the hot coals and itching powder! Then we'll move on to bondage spankings. ^_~

Heh, great work Fox hun. Question though. Didn't you draw Cheshire's Cali more than just once? I can't seem to find any of the posts where you posted pics of her. :cry

Ah, another rare chance to be on top for a change. Always appreciated. ;) You know, I actually never knew the story behind those "audition" clips. I remember finding them when I first discovered the community, but I didn't think of them much afterwards. Huh! Anyway, wicked continuation of the series. Don't worry, Rox, I'll keep her squealing. ;)

This looks great, good to know you haven't lost your tickling touch in drawing bro^^

Heh... Another grand ticklish target for touchy titillation!

All old school Tickling Paradise. Cali is almost as oldschool as it gets in terms of tickle OCs... so a very fine choice there!

...and the awesome Violetta is looking quite skillful making Cali go crazy. I'm excited to think of what could come next. I wonder if the ticklish feeling is still in her soles from the last video they made... heh heh heh... XD

I seek only the finest for such performances!

I'm sure the sensation is fresh in her mind and her soles, giving her plenty of reason to vent it out on her pretty captive. Thank you!

I love it these are awesome!! But they both have taught tummies dying to be tickled :p

Indeed, between an athlete feline and an exotic dancer, there's a lot of tight, enticing lady abs going on here. But they were notorious for their large shoe-sizes beforehand. At an impressive 11 each, these big feet had to take the starring role ;)

Well she's not gonna be able to read her lines like that , but thats how we love it XD go Violetta , get her good ^^

Aah another fun and awsome piece.

And ironically, that's exactly why she'll get the part ;)
Thank you!

Not going to lie. the way you drew Cali's feet i will throw all my money top buying this clip :9

You make the sexiest big soles man

I just go off the guidelines; we should thank Cheshire for giving us such a clear image to follow.
Thanks dude!

Genius! Great job, dude! I was hoping to see your rendition of Cali show up in this series! And Violetta gets her reward for being Teeva's victim! I can't help but feel that next it's Cali vs. Teeva! Can't wait to see which producer will be the inspiration for the next piece!

Of course it's Cali vs Teeva! It's a triangle, just like the ones that every guy watching this clip has developed in the lap of his pants right now.
Thanks again, bud!

Fantastic as always. I hope we see more!

One more comin! Y Gracias!

Heheh...yesss...PUNISH HER Violetta! Break out the hot coals and itching powder! Then we'll move on to bondage spankings. ^_~

Heh, great work Fox hun. Question though. Didn't you draw Cheshire's Cali more than just once? I can't seem to find any of the posts where you posted pics of her. :cry

Splay her out face-down on the rack and caress her sumptuous freckled ass with a feather duster whilst other guest tormentors spank her taut soles!

I did! Simply go through my "Threads Posted" list and you'll find them in there somewhere. Off the top of my head, there's one called "Payback's a Bitch" which features Cali kidnapped by Brooke, the latter stroking her feet with a feather and forcing her to sniff one of her own.

Ah, another rare chance to be on top for a change. Always appreciated. ;) You know, I actually never knew the story behind those "audition" clips. I remember finding them when I first discovered the community, but I didn't think of them much afterwards. Huh! Anyway, wicked continuation of the series. Don't worry, Rox, I'll keep her squealing. ;)

'Twas the least I could do. I subject you to quite a regular dose of hell, so you deserve a breather, as well as pretty kitty captive to make suffer as you please. I hope this choice of victim is sufficient to your likings? =)

This looks great, good to know you haven't lost your tickling touch in drawing bro^^

Thanks, dude!

Loving this series. There are many memorable videos you could parody this way.

Really like all the attention to detail to make the picture look like an actual video, down to the multicolored lining inside of TP's stocks.

What I really enjoy however is Cali's feet, man oh man do I love the way feet look in your style.

Oh yes, absolutely amazing work! :D I love this series a lot, and how it looks as if it's a part of the clips for sale. xD Anyway, excellent work on the poses, anatomy, composition, and colouring. :D

Loving this series. There are many memorable videos you could parody this way.

And that's exactly what I've got in store >:]

Really like all the attention to detail to make the picture look like an actual video, down to the multicolored lining inside of TP's stocks.

What I really enjoy however is Cali's feet, man oh man do I love the way feet look in your style.

People loooooove her long feet, they have a distinct appearance; somewhat goofy but curvaceous and still feminine, kind of like a hot 19 year old's feet.

And thank you much!

Awesome work

Thank you!

Thank ya

Oh yes, absolutely amazing work! :D I love this series a lot, and how it looks as if it's a part of the clips for sale. xD Anyway, excellent work on the poses, anatomy, composition, and colouring. :D

Thanks man, much appreciated! I'll have to think carefully about where to insert Celeste ;D

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back