• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Clitoris tickling server is up!!!!!!

great clip

great clip ive had similar done to me with a fine soft artists brush i am tied up and it takes 30 mins at least of real suffering before i reach orgasm how long did it take your wife to cum cant possibly be the 2 mins shown i guess

alison....30 minutes sounds right

Your right alsion....30 min sounds about right, but if I uploaded that....it would have been HUGE. Thanks for the reply!!!
REMEMBER PEOPLE....I AM ON AIM at AlienInDaHizouse....for the clip AND the FULL DVD loaded with scenes like "Clitoris Tickling Part 1".

im so glad that someone else is into this i cant belive your wife is able to endure this without being tied even the brush straight to orgasm is quite an ordeal.
my usual route is much longer do you ever use the brush to torture her tease her close then deny her the orgasm,i get my body strapped to a recliner and my legs strapped to 2 lengths of wood bolted to it that spread my legs quite wide my torturer sits on a stool in front of me with the brush and usualy tortures me for several hours before allowing orgasm.
my worst torture to date and something you should try was a long session with the brush strapped down one evening then she decided to tie me to the bed and relieve herself before going to sleep naked next to me leaving me unsatisfied then in the morning using the brush to bring me to orgasm it was the hardest orgasm ive ever had.
its also worth mentioning that denial torture works well on men too have you ever been to ropejock.com the cum cntrol section?

Send me the clip....pleeeeze.

Alison,
It was great to read of your personal experiences...wow!
I like many others can't seem to figure out how to access the clip. Would some kind soul take pity and email it to me at [email protected]

Hey alison

Hey "alison" contact me with AIM and we'll talk about her experiences and yours...should be a hoot!!! Not to get too explicit in these forums.......ya know.
Thanks

why not explicit is good! lol, you're adventure sounds likes a lot of fun... orgasm denial, that's what makes orgasm feel good, the need to have one!.. damn i think i need one right now!haha

Very nice

I thank the man for sending it, great effort for the first clip!

Part 2 is on the way, just to plead with him not to put the light on the pussy, because you can't see it, (it makes it too bright)! Other than that, it was great!

Got it through AIM

Now that is something different...:wowzer: ...just what I have been looking for! Thanks "Alien" and wife, you have somethiing great going there...keep it up! Anyone interested in the more sentual/sexual side of tickling :blush: will absolutely LOVE this clip!:veryhappy

wow, that was great, never saw anything like it. it must be pure torture ;-) if only the tickler would use a feather next time and stimulate her during her orgasm with it...heaven. great clip, thanx for making it available

I would LOVE to see clitoral Tickling on a "Next Door" type woman.

Alien,

Please send me the [email protected].

Who knows, maybe I can get to tickle your wife one day, haha?

Maria

poor me with proxy restrictions

silly proxy server won't let me use ftp programs. would someone be kind and email it to be at [email protected]? i'm curious...

cheers...

ok

Ok.. Alien!!! I downloaded the cute ftp, now how do i find or get the file using cute ftp????? (please, give me detailed instructions for download your clip)

THX!!!!!:D :D

Amazing

The clip was very very intense. It's amazing the amount of traffic this one little clip is generating. Can't wait for the next one :)

how can I get this clip?

Can someone explain how to get this clip. Where to go etc... It sounds very sexy. If it is possible to email it, would someone email it to me at [email protected]. Thanks either way. Mitch

dammit

I have been trying to get into this forever.

Am I supposed to do like:

ftp://68.193.85.6/

or something like that? 'cause when I do it just says windows can't open it or something

Can someone please tell me what to do? You think by now someone would have said something.

Alien IMed me the file. It's definitely worth checking out. Good stuff. Thanks Alien.

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back