• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Close call: I dodged the bullet of all bullets! (m/f)

Likely you did dodge a bullet. :eek:
Somebody should tell her about the existence of sperm banks.:spermey: :spermey: :spermey:

So......good thing I dodged that bullet, right?!!!

You certainly did! I like your stories (especially the one about the conductor on the LIRR), so I'm glad you didn't get her pregnant. Still, I don't think I would've remained friends with someone like that. She was perfectly willing to trap you into getting her pregnant and forcing you to pay child support for at least 18 years. Not to mention she was perfectly willing to let her child grow up without a father in the house. I wouldn't be able to tolerate that.

Interesting story, Ive dodged a few of those bullets over the years aswell. I credit those with most of my balding/gray infested hair of today. Lol. P.S. I read your pm, I'm gunna reply asap, just been a pretty hectic work week for me, but I'll get back to ya asap buddy.

To be fair: this is just an assumption on my part. And I don't know that she was trying to get pregnant, then dump the guy, quite the opposite. She was dumping boyfriends because they didn't want to have kids; I think she very much wanted to have a boyfriend who wanted kids, and would help raise them. And lastly, I said we stayed friends....maybe "friendly" is more the word! I hadn't seen her in a while and bumped into her at some point in the last year.....and that's when I put two-and-two together. ;)

Funny you should mention that other story; that old girlfriend just emailed me out of the blue recently, wanting to know how I was doing with this pandemic. We've been going through old memories together, and are going to talk on the phone soon. I couldn't bring that story up in a million years......and I would seriously doubt she would. I'm sure she remembers it. Maybe she will bring it up, though! That would make my stomach drop!

Fair enough. :)

The funny thing about that story for me is that I live in Queens now, and I've been taking the LIRR to work. Every now and then, I'll see a conductor who fits the description you gave, and I wonder "was he the one?" :)

I'm sure he's retired by now, but I like thinking about it.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back