• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Close Incounters of the Ticklish Kind 2

NylonTkR1

Capt. Henderson though awake was unable to move though she and the other women could move their heads and talk. Tammi though is doing alot of talking. "Please let us go......I I have been collecting accounts today, I have
over two thousand in the hidden pockets in my bra and slip........its all yours if you let me go pleaseeeeeeesseeeeeeeeee let us go. Sob "

Kim is also begging, "No more tickling please no more, I I I (sob) be a good girl, just let us gooooooooo sob sob.

The four women are carried into an exam type room with four tables.
While Lonnie, Jennifer and Tammi's suit coats are removed, Kim is put onto a table a blue glow forming cuffs over her ankles waist and wrists. Soon after the other three women join her in that position.

Kim is crying,"Why are you doing this to us, what do you want?"

Suddenly there appears holograms over the women, a perfect 3D picture of them, with pointers and alien writing next to them. After a few minutes of scanning, the women are encased in a blue light. Lonnie feels very cold and their breath appears. Jennifer, who hates being cold, is threating them and cursing up a storm."Get me out of here you dirty stinking..."she stops when she sees them approaching her feet," oh shit, no no not tickling too noooohohohohohohohohoho heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh hahahahah, as her white reinforced toe nylon clad feet are targeted.

One by one the other women are joining her in laughter, Lonnie, Kim, and finally wide eyed and screaming Tammi. The forced merriment of the four women, mixed with screaming, crying, pleading bounce off the walls.When Lonnie thought they were going to freeze to death, the beams were turned off and the tickling stopped.The abductors leave for a minuet to consult the data. All four women are shivering but Kim, being only 4'11" and 90lbs, is shivering so much she would fall off the table if she wasn't tied down.

"Are you OK miss?" asked Jennifer "My name's Kim, and I'm still here if that counts for anything" said Kim between sobs. "I don't think I'll ever be warm again"

The captives are trying to get free from the tables, when the aliens return,
"What are you going to do with us now you monsters?" challenged Jennifer.
Her question was answered by the lights turning red, and the very warm feeling, the tickling commenced again. Feet, knees, ribs, stomach, underarms.
Nothing was left untouched as the women were baked under the lights. The laughing women were soaked with sweat. One by one their laughter died away as each woman passed out from the heat and ticking, Tammi, Kim, Lonnie, and finally Jennifer.

When Lonnie comes to she is in another room, lying on a soft bed the uniform looking like she just got it from the cleaners, makeup perfect like she just finished putting it on, except for the fact that her hair is down she looks like an AF officer again.The other women are in the room, Jennifer still out on her bed. Kim and Tammi sitting on one bed and comforting each other. All the women look as fresh as Lonnie. Seeing Jen breathing and her feet twitching now and then she lets her friend rest.

Standing up Lonnie is almost knocked down again as Kim and Tammi rush to her. They are still shaking in fear. "What is going on" "Who are they" "Will they ever let us go" "Why us" The ask together and so fast she couldn't tell who was asking what. As Lonnie gathers her thought to answer them, a section of the wall slides up and a table covered with food slides in. The wall sealing behind it. Chairs come up from the floor, each seat covered with a picture of the woman's shoes.

The smell of food rousing Jennifer. Deciding that their captors could kill them or knock them out anytime they wanted anyway, they eat their fill.

[ Amazing how little it took to make them relax, being clean and fed and they are somewhat happy] commented one abductor.

[Yes, these Humans are inferior but interesting. Strong stock to serve our Empire one day] the Senior said

[It might not be so easy to break their spirits, did you notice none sat in the chair we told them too? It was a small resistance but they all did it] [Is the room set up for the next experiment?] The Senior asked.

[Yes, the computers took some time to set up the parameters. And we had to search to find some but we have the chamber set up] the junior said.

[Then let us begin]

The walls slid up to reveal four closets, with the woman's clothing, shoes and purses, all the women put their shoes on first. Kim using the back strap on her clogs and adjusting them tight. When all the women were dressed and had their purses. the floor dropped very fast beneath them.

Lonnie rode her personal "elevator" to a small pie shaped room with a chair near the wall. The walls slowly herded her to the front of the chair and the was "encouraged" to sit by the room becoming shorter, when she sat a "seatbelt" kept her down. The side walls vanished to revel the other women in chairs close to a wall. The front wall vanished and the chairs were moved closer. In front of Lonnie, there were a large pair of feet in dark blue pantyhose with large reinforcing band, on a shelve near the feet are a pair of empty knee high boots, like one would wear with a uniform.

Kim is facing a pair of black pantyhose with white pinstripes and a pair of wedge loafers on her shelve.

Tammi has sheer black stockings and pink "lizard skin" pumps.

Jen has olive green, large reinforcing band and black knee high boots.

Lonnie speaks up,"We will never make other women suffer like you made us suffer." "You can forget it"

Tammi is fighting her hands as bands appear force her hands to go to the feet, "NO NO NO I know these shoes, this is my mentor and friend NOOOOOO"
as her fingers dance over the nylons she hears her friend's voice, "Ah Ah no please hahahahahahahahaohohohohohohohohohoho" as Barbra "Bobbie" Brown's laughter bounces against the walls. "HO HO NOOOOOHOHOHOHOHno please mercyheheheheheheheeheheheh I'm going to pee in my panthhoeseOHOHOHOHOHOHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH Gasp HOHOHOHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

Kim to her horror is watching her hands move toward what she thinks is her favorite professor's helpless feet. "What giggle I say, NO Pleases bloody stop, no noonononononononhohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohoh that is hahahahahahahahahah out of orderhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hehehehehehehe oh plhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehese stopppphehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe I hahahahahahahahahI havehehehehehehehehehehehehehe a familyehehehehehehehehehehehehehe pleasehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe nooooooooo.

Jennifer is next, SHIT I CAN'T STOP NOOOOO I DON"T from the box SCREEM NYET NYET HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH NYETTTTTTTTTTT HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE (begging in Russian) No stop the ticke HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH my hehehehehe my feet tickle HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

Lonnie was expecting and not surprised when a Russian woman's voice screamed when she touched the feet NYET HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH

THE END???

What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back