• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Clothes on or clothes off?

It all depends on context. If it's my husband and it's intimate, then clothes aren't required. All other times, though, I prefer to have something on. Clothes make me feel comfortable, and I'm far more sensitive that way.

It depends on the intention. If it's playful then clothed, but otherwise I definitely prefer to start with clothes and strip the lee as it goes on. In my experience that kind of progression makes them more ticklish.

I like the idea of tickling with clothes on, personally. I think the least I'd be comfortable with would be just panties and a bra, but that would be with someone I feel comfortable around. Outside of that, I think tickling is made fun with a nice, loose outfit that the 'ler can get around and into. The idea of a 'ler going under a tank top or something in order to saueeze my sides/ribs or tickle my tummy is a favorite of mine!

Clothes on. Whenever I'm in a situation where a woman has her clothes off I pretty much lose the interest to tickle her and would rather just have sex. Maybe after I would give a quick playful tickle.

As most of my tickling has been done within relationships, her clothes are usually on at the start and off at the end. Undressing a ticklee and exposing new tickle spots along the way is great fun and if she wants to swap roles I'm fine with that too.

Sometimes, if one partner is in a particularly mischievous mood, the moments soon after orgasm offer up a wealth of opportunities for tickling where the slightest touch can wreak havoc. :)

I don't really have a preference when I'm acting the Ler, but when I'm being a lee, I all but refuse to wear clothes. It's so much more fun for me to have that extra hint of vulnerability. It's exciting! ^_^

Depends on the occasion.

If it’s a sexual encounter then you know how that goes. But just a tickling session maybe a tighter tank top and panties, or even a bikini works out well.

Panties/Bra is good...not too much more than that.

I've always felt like advancing from clothes being on to moving to bare skin raises the intimacy. I am someone who really prefers for my tickling to occur within a relationship because it is a very sensual and arousing experience and that's private and intimate for me. So I do like it to end up being less clothes as the comfort level rises.

I prefer clothes on a little more but both are good. The act of tickling alone turns me on as it is, so i can enjoy it even if the lee is clothed.

i don't mind when they are in swimsuits but mostly clothes on

My husband (and ler) has said that as much as having me tied down nekkid is sexy and amazing for tickling, when he is tickling me more casually, getting his hand stuck inside my clothes and going after a spot makes me FREAK. Something about his hand slithering up my pant leg and being caught there to tickle my knee, or fingers snuck inside the arm of my t-shirt makes me extra frantic. Just an observation on the topic really!

My husband (and ler) has said that as much as having me tied down nekkid is sexy and amazing for tickling, when he is tickling me more casually, getting his hand stuck inside my clothes and going after a spot makes me FREAK. Something about his hand slithering up my pant leg and being caught there to tickle my knee, or fingers snuck inside the arm of my t-shirt makes me extra frantic. Just an observation on the topic really!

I think it’s the protection you feel from being clothed. When you’re naked, there’s a certain vulnerability.

Tickling through clothing, or under clothing breaks that feeling of security you get from clothes.

Personally I prefer clothes on when tickling.

I’m also on DeviantArt
https://www.deviantart.com/storyteller678

TMF Together 2019 [emoji486]

My two cents - for what is worth, IF I had a chance to 'ler I think I'd prefer clothes off to enhance the feeling of vulnerbility
when I 'lee - I'm nude to have all my ticklish areas exploited tied to the bed and helpless to stop being tickled

If I was ever given the option, I would prefer to have a mix. So like, some spots exposed and others covered. Say for example (for females), a sports bra and pants. That exposes enough sensative spots but still lets them be covered a little. Something like that is what I would go for.

I like starting with clothes on and then taking them off little by little. It's especially fun if the lee has to agree to remove something for a 1 minute break or something and in a way they are responsible for their own stripping :)

Ultimately I am a fan of naked tickling as it gives maximum exposure for tickling. It is always fun when someone doesn't realize a hip, nipple, the area at the base of the spine, etc.. are ticklish :) Still for those who want a SFW session a pair of short shorts and short tank top or bikini top is fine.

I definitely prefer to be tickled without cloths. There are just more ticklish spots exposed on a naked body, especially since my private parts are so enormously ticklish that the torture with cloths would just not be the same

I prefer clothes. I personally enjoy light, fun, silly tickling for the most part. Like sitting on na couch, or something playful. I've never really seen the appeal for getting naked but each to their own!

I prefer clothes. I personally enjoy light, fun, silly tickling for the most part. Like sitting on a couch, or something playful. I've never really seen the appeal for getting naked but each to their own!

[emoji3595]

This is my style too.

To each their own, but I’m all for playful fun.

I’m also on DeviantArt
https://www.deviantart.com/storyteller678

TMF Together 2019 [emoji486]

partial nudity is super sensual to me, i love tickling under or around clothes and gradually exposing my lee's body as the session intensifies.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back