• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Clothing during tickling

As the Ler, the less the Lee wears the better(shorts and bikini top or tee shirt) but mainly up to the lee and how she is comfortable.

As the Lee, I leave it up to the ler or lers. How ever she/they want me is fine with me.

Boris

Allow me to add, if it is just myself and Natasha, well, then, all clothes are off! :devil:

Boris

i prefer clothes like loose fitting t-shirts and low rise boot cut jeans, both make it easy for the ler to get their hands underneath the clothes to do their worst...and have you ever had a hand creep up your leg by way of the bottom of your jeans? :eek: makes for some major giggling, begging and squirming.

as i normally where a golf or t-shirt and blue jeans for being a lee, thats most likely what i'd wear and what i'd like to ear, for a ler side, don't matter to me at all...cause my fingers can wiggle threw clothes

Yeah

Mike3355 said:
as i normally where a golf or t-shirt and blue jeans for being a lee, thats most likely what i'd wear and what i'd like to ear, for a ler side, don't matter to me at all...cause my fingers can wiggle threw clothes

I agree with Mike3355... fingers can wiggle thru clothing... although I'd like for it to be a little bit loose so I can work my way in :devil2:... however whatever makes the lee comfortable is fine to me.

I prefer no clothes whatsoever. increases sexuality, the feeling of vulnerability, and exposes wonderful tickling grounds. All three make the tickling experience so much more extreme.

everyone here seems to be feet people :disgust:
I love armpits and i love tubetops and jeans =D

gotta throw in one for the */m people here...

I think a buttondown shirt is the hottest thing, being that it can sorta unbutton as the events unfold. I'm also a big fan of boxers -- the jeans can come off but I love a guy in just his shorts...

I love looking at ladies in tank tops and blue jeans with flip flops. College campuses are full of them. A good tickling fantasy would involve a pretty brunette bound hand and foot and scarf gagged, holding up her legs, pulling off the sandals and begin tormenting her freshly exposed soles! Very sensitive at that point!

Of course totally nude would be nice too!

Belly Dance Costumes

chrisheaven said:
What do you like to wear or to see others wearing while tickling ar being tickled??
Here are a couple of my ideas

Forget Blue Jeans!! I get the best results when I put on my sensuous belly-dance costume. When I dance for a man, it always results in some very erotic ticking when the dance is completed! (works every time!!)

Dancer said:
Forget Blue Jeans!! I get the best results when I put on my sensuous belly-dance costume. When I dance for a man, it always results in some very erotic ticking when the dance is completed! (works every time!!)

Dancer, check out my artwork in the ARTWORK forum

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=107503

There's one there of a blonde in a belly dancer outfit hogtied and tickled!

I like the lee dressed in a t-shirt, it's so fun to watch it glide up and disclosing the bare belly gradually when they buck and jump.

On a 'lee, I like a tank top and shorts. I prefer a tank top over a bikini top or bra because you get the thrill of lifting up her shirt to expose her belly, which in my opinion is better than opening a Christmas present. As a 'lee, I like to just wear a pair of shorts with no shirt, and have my 'ler fully clothed.

i dont post much but ill add my 2 cents

when i see a female ler in a nice pair of cut off jeans and a t-shirt, it puts butterflies in my belly

not a denim diaper mind you, maybe bermudas or mid to upper thigh

ticklecentral has lots of clips with this and i wish more people did it

I'll make sure I wear a crap shirt that can be cut off if she so desires & shorts. It would be fun to start out in winter clothing & lose all the clothes though.

If it was reversed, besides the winter clothing, I am flexible; the fun is in the mutual love of tickling.

"Crap shirt"... A shirt made out of crap? Does the hemp industry know about this???
Just kidding, I know what ya meant!
XOXO

lovethemaster22 said:
I'll make sure I wear a crap shirt that can be cut off if she so desires & shorts. FONT]

When I am LEE, i dress as my LER wants...

But when LER, I do have a woody for tight jeans, t-shirts / tummy shirts, and adorable tanned toes... they just taste better too!

My former Mistress liked me in silk boxers... worked for me!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back