• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

cm punk leaves wwe

tklslaveboy

big name so called talent cm punk is making headlines after he just recently left the wwe due to disagreements about his future storylines and now vince McMahon is trying to get him back but I think this is a bad move by vince and he just needs to forget about punk because if vince takes him back and gives him what he wants then he's just showing anyone who isn't happy about their current place in the company can just threaten to leave to get what they want.also cm punk was a very talentless wrestler probably one of the worst wrestlers of this generation and I'm glad that he's possibly leaving wwe for good. his whiney fanboys need to crawl back under the rock they came out from under and realize that punk sucked and that wwe is better of without him and can still make plenty of money and draw plenty of fans with the great wrestlers they currently have real wrestlers with talent like Daniel bryan,dean ambrose,dolph ziggler and john cena.

I wont see him this year at wrestlemania then it seems :-/
Im on the road to WM30

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

I wouldn't knock the guy for being passionate to a fault. Coasting is much worse! Besides, I believe this is part of a grand plan.

so what? at best its some kind of halfassed publicity stunt....at worst he'll go to work for TNA...because...were the hell else is he gonna go if he doesnt want a day job?

Why shouldn't unhappy people complain in an attempt to get what they want? You think unhappy, insecure, etc., people shouldn't grow a backbone and should just accept what others offer without thought?

Whether he sucks or not, he's still doing something more risky than you are. Guaranteed. Stop bitching, let them work their shit out, and either watch the shit or don't. Period.

I've always liked how outspoken he was, and I hate to see him go. I hope he can come to some agreeable terms and come back, because I certainly won't watch him on TNA (WCW: the sequel) or ROH.

Wouldn't you be mad too, if you busted your ass for the company all year and was told someone was going to get a pretty good bonus - Then told not only are you NOT going to get the bonus you deserved (winning the rumble and main event at wrestlemania) but some guy who left the company two years ago is coming back and he's getting the bonus? So you are stuck playing second banana backseat, after busting your back all year again, to someone who hasn't even been around.

Yeah, I agree, sometimes you just have to do what you have to do to get the proper treatment and compensation you deserve.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back