• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Coggy's adventures; True stories

Oblivion

TMF Expert
So I disappear from time to time for long bouts from the TT. Usually its work related or family life. Last 6 months or so its been a combination of things. More so tickle adventures. Last 6 months or so I've had the pleasure and fun of meeting and tickling for extended times four women. I talked with Dale the other day and decided I could give back to community and share some of my tales. I'll be sharing them in order of first to last.

The first girl I met, we'll call her Erica, is adorable. I met her through a mutual friend at their college Anime Club. At about 5' 3'' to my 5' 10'', I stood over her quite a bit. She has a picturesque pixie cute look; small ears, nose, and short dark red hair. She typically wore it back away from her face, tucked behind her ears. Her face is covered in freckles, with pale skin. Being the fantastic nerd that she is, she also wears black framed, rounded glasses. In a word, she's adorable. Her eyes were this fantastic shade of dark green that looked brown or black at a distance.

Erica lived in a poorer part of the city that we met in; she almost always wore torn and faded jeans, a loose black hoodie with a Jack the Pumpkin King skull emblazoned on the back. She typically wore converse shoes but on occasion wore knee high boots.

When we first met at the club, it was a dark room with many chairs lined up facing a large screen on the wall; anime would be played there later. I had come in with a friend I was visiting since he had asked me to come to his Anime Club because I had complained about mine. Mine having barely any other people and we didn't really.. Do anything. His apparently hosted a lot of people and watched various shows. I had hoped to sneak into his despite not being apart of the college. Erica more or less became the reason I'd visit again the next time after this, since I never even stayed to watch the anime the first time.

When I had walked on, most people were huddled into their groups, talking loud. Geeks, nerds and Otakus being a loud and spontaneous bunch, she peeled off from a group and bounded over to us, a huge grin on her face and jumped onto my friend, giving him a tight hug that knocked him backwards into me. And subsequently knocked us all over.

Being the first one up on my feet after that, I snickered, "That's quite the greeting, let me give you mine." I leaned down next to both of them, her still on top of my friend, and grabbed her sides through her hoodie, giving them a quick triple squeeze. She immediately flailed and clung to my friend tighter, biting into his shoulder and making HIM cry out. That gave me a laugh and I helped them both up.

"Going to introduce me to your friend, Pat?" I asked. He was rubbing his shoulder and glowering at Erica while she grinned, a wide devilish inflection.

"This is Erica, she's a fucking biter," still rubbing his shoulder.

"I like your friend, he's all touchy," she quipped.

"If you're a biter, I might be touching you again," I quipped back. She closed her eyes and took a step toward me, sticking her tongue out while leaning forward; I immediately squeezed her nose and called her adorable. She blushed and then proper introductions were made. After a few more introductions, we took our seats. I had taken a seat near the back where it wasn't crowded. Despite my sociable nature I don't like feeling enclosed around people. Pat sat down on my left while my right was vacant for the first five minutes of the show. Erica plopped down in the right seat soon after. She leaned her shoulder into mine and tilted her head towards me, whispering.

"Pat hates it when I bite, such a wuss."

"He just lacks a proper defense," I whispered back. She snickered and said I was wearing a T-shirt just like him. "A strong offense is the best defense," was my hushed reply; my hand went from my lap to her knee, testing her with a squeeze. I was rewarded with a startled jump and a grin that I could see even in the darkened room. The only sound she made was a sharp intake of breath.

She immediately whispered back "If you keep that up you'll start a war and get bitten!"

"Sounds like a fun war," and squeezed once more; she didn't once push my hand away, but I got another jump. Her head turned into my shoulder and she bit my shoulder through my T-shirt; hard. Being no stranger to pain she still almost made me cry out. I shifted in my seat and pulled my shoulder down, her head followed with. I squeezed her knee again and again, making her bite down even harder. I finally patted her knee and let out a muffled "Truce, truce!"

She relented and looked up, grinning that devil grin I came to love. "Thought the war was gonna be fun?"

I couldn't help but grin and motioned to the dark room and host of people around us; it didn't look like we had drawn anyone's attention but I wasn't keen on causing a scene. She huffed in response and stuck our her tongue, eyes closed. Taking her hand, I stood up and shuffled down the row, tugging at her hand before letting it go. She followed suite and we both left the room.

The rest of that evening was spent flirting. I eventually got a call from Pat about an hour later asking where I was. I traded numbers with Erica and got a playful bite on the neck when we hugged good-bye. I felt that she was going to be a fun one.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next weekend I visited, Erica did to me what she originally did to Pat. Tackled and jumped onto me with a hug. I gave her sides quick pokes in retaliation, but still no actual giggles or laughs; just frantic squirming and a grin. After recovering from the floor, we found out what was being shown that night; Inuyasha. Neither of us was a fan so we opted out. Pat hadn't even come that night so I felt no obligation to attend.

We ended up walking around the mostly empty halls of the college. She was wearing again, the same thing I had seen from last weekend. I later learned she didn't have many clothes and was a little self-conscious of it. We ended up sitting on a rather uncomfortable hard-wood bench in one of the empty hallways of the school. We talked at length for about 30 minutes about different things, mainly our lives and complaints about them; eventually she got up and sat in my lap sideways, legs on the bench, one arm wrapped around the back of my neck, the other across my stomach and hand on my side. "Someones getting rather comfy," I said.

She grinned the devil grin and tilted her to one side, looking at me from the side of her glasses. "What, afraid I'll start a war and win again?" I laughed and slid my arm around her lower back, my other hand resting on her stomach; I felt her tense at that touch.

"Someones looking for trouble, words like that," I said, the hand of my arm around her back at her side, I wiggled one finger into her side. She narrowed her lips and stared at me.

"I'm not ticklish, sucker." I raised my eyebrow and continued to wiggle my digit. For nearly 10 seconds, we stared at one another. Her thinned lips wavered and I saw the sides of her mouth twitch up into the beginnings of a smile. I leaned my head forward, left cheek to her right cheek, and whispered.

"Tickle, tickle.." And my hand at her stomach curled and pushed in through her hoodie, finding what I could; she leaned backwards into my arm and pulled her head away from me, a grin on her face, eyes closed. Still no sound, just a sharp intake of breath.

"Ooh, did I find a spot? Not so talkative now!" My hand at her stomach stilled while the one at her side pushed all four fingers into her side, clawing in firmly through the hoodie. She began squirming and wiggling in my lap, head still tilted away, now biting her lower lip, an enthusiastic "Nnnuuhh hhuh!" being my reward.

As my hand continued clawing her side and she kept wiggling and squirming, the hand at her stomach slid under the hoodie and unintentionally her shirt; I found soft skin for my fingertips and palm. My fingertips began to flutter and scribble lightly along her lower stomach, once or twice feeling the edges of a small navel.

I was finally rewarded with sound. Having heard her laugh before, it was always a 'Haha' kind of sound, a huskier and lower tone. Now she giggled, high pitch and without the ability to stop. She clung tighter to my neck and side, trying to draw herself up and press her stomach to me; I had none of that. My hand at her side grabbed a bunch of her hoodie and pulled, keeping her in my lap, squirming and wriggling with earnest vigor; she tried to pull her legs up in a reverse crunch; my arm pushed back at her thighs and prevented her from that. She kept her head tilted back and away from me, though her squirming more often than not ended up with her face in my shoulder as I teased her stomach.

"D'aw, does this tickle? You're all smiles now," as I changed tactics, my fingertips tracing back and forth along her lower stomach, stopping when I felt the swell of a hip and then back and forth, slowly rising up along her stomach. Her heels clacked rather loudly in the empty hall, the only sound being her breathless giggles and soft laughter.

"Y-Youhe, j-jeerrrk! S-St-a-aha-ehehe!" She breathed out. I felt her fingers curl hard into my shirt at both my shoulder and my side. I was quite eager to keep exploring the inside of her shirt, so my fingers continued their slow, tracing rise, back and forth over her stomach. As my fingertips traced over and at the edges of her navel, she visibly jumped more in my lap, her frantic giggles becoming small shrieks. "Y-ouu-ehehe w-win! Winnnn-ehe! N-No! Aah-aaah!" Her face was beginning to become red, her cheeks rosy and hiding her adorable freckles. Her squirming in my lap, her helpless giggles, the begging, her inability to do anything about it; I was quite turned on and I knew she could feel it. I pressed on.

"Admit you're ticklish and I'll stop," my fingers had traced back and forth over the entirety of her stomach; my fingers teased and pressed in at her lowest rib, back and forth, probing it and lightly testing in between it and the next lowest. The effect was immediate, she bucked in my lap and kicked hard at the bench, her high pitched giggles and soft shrieks before transforming into full blow laughter. Still high pitched, bubbly and adorable.

"Amaha-aha t-t-he-te-te-kliiiissaaaasshaha!" The word was drawn out and breathless; my fingers stilled and my palm rubbed down onto her stomach. She sat in my lap, squirming and panting, eyes closed, cheeks flushed. I tried my best not to squirm, but it ended up being a shift that drove a small shiver through my back. She pulled at my shoulder, pulling herself up and kissed me hard. I eagerly returned it. Her hand at my side had slackened and then curled again while we kissed, her fingertips rubbing into my sides. I jumped slightly during the kiss. She broke the kiss and eagerly bit down into my shoulder, right above the collar so she could taste skin. She bit down so hard I almost cried out.

I suspected she had a biting fetish. I would later confirm this.

The rest of the night was her biting my neck and calling me a jack-ass. We planned out that we'd meet again next weekend, but earlier in the day and at her place. It was a date.

We spent much of the Saturday talking and walking the neighborhood. She lived with her parents and occasionally spent the night a few houses down with her best friends. We ate sushi, talked more about our lives, the future, flirted and the occasional grab at her sides. We made plans to meet again, but at my place this time. Having my own place affords more privacy and we were both feeling each other out for what could come.

As it would have it, her car broke down and she wasn't able to make it. So I ended up that next Saturday visiting her again. She had dressed up for our date; wear dark eye liner, knee high dark boots, with high heels on the back. She wore a plaid skirt that came down to mid thigh and wore a white collared, button up shirt. Her nails were painted black. She looked incredibly cute and gothic. Since we had made the rounds in her neighborhood before, there wasn't as much to explore or do. We ended up having dinner at a seafood restaurant and then sitting in my car near her place, parked on the street. We talked for a bit. She eventually took my hand and put it in her lap.

"I love the skirt by the way."

"Yeeeeah, I never wear them. You're lucky I like you," she teased.

"So very lucky. And look, easy access!" My hand moved from her lap to her bare knee; I lightly traced circles with my forefinger on top. She grinned and lightly bounced her leg.

"A-Always tickling me! So mean!" She kept her legs pressed tightly together, squirming side to side in the seat as my nail made small loops up along the top of her thigh.

"Well open your legs and I'll give you a tickle you'll love," and stuck my tongue out at her as I said it.

"O-Oh is that what its going to d-do!? Didn't feel that s-sma-ahaah!" She giggled off her comment when I began to scribble my nails up higher under the skirt, nearer to her waist.

"Oooh, thats mean. My heart hurts from that one, Eri," (The nick name I had given her, pronounced Eerie).

She was grinning wider and opened her legs slightly; my hand immediately pushed down and between. Her eyes went wide and then cackled, thrashing in her seat as my fingernails scribbled at the inside of her thighs; they closed again around my hand, trapping me.

"You-ohhh were-aha-aha! N-Nohoho! G-Get ouuuut!" She laughed and squirmed, her hands gripped the arm rest near me, UNDER my arm and the side of her seat, rather than my hand.

"Nope, nope, someone needs a lesson." She shrieked softly and her booted feet kicked the car, head tilted back and laughing freely. Her laughter was more higher pitch and louder now, either because we were in a more private place or because I had found a more ticklish and private spot.

"N-Noooo! C-Come aa-aa-ahhnn! Plee-hee-heeasse!?" She bounced slightly, both because my fingers continued to knead, scribble and dig into the inside of her thigh, and partly because the side of my hand was pressed against her panties, rubbing slightly to me as she bounced.

I ignored her pleads for nearly a minute, but what felt like longer, and finally relented. She giggled and squirmed in her seat. My hand was hot to the touch from being between her legs. Without a word, I opened the door and stepped out, walking around to the other side and opened her door. She stepped out, and I saw she was slightly flushed. I leaned down and gave her a tight hug, whispering "Bite me, Eri, -bite- me now."

I felt her tremble and nuzzle at my collar, parting it away from my shoulder and neck; she breathed into me hard. I loved the feeling of her breath and lips on me. I urged her again, making my voice slightly whiny, "Eri, please, please bite me.."

She didn't hesitate this time. She bite down hard. She must have been holding back the other times because I did cry out this time. Amazingly she didn't draw blood and began to bite and kiss, alternating between the two up towards my ear. She let out a cute whine then a hushed question.

"How did you know?"

"Because all you do is bite me."

We pulled apart to look at each other and kissed. It felt like half an hour that was stood there kissing beside my car, tongues playing with each others. We finally broke it and checked the time. It was only 5:30 pm. I asked if she'd like to come by my place for the rest of the night and Sunday as well. She grinned her devil grin and nodded. And we were off. She declined getting anything from her place. Said she'd steal my boxers and a t-shirt if she wanted to wear anything for the night. "Oh my," was my reply.

We ended up at my place by 6:20. We immediately hit the love seat, a gray and cushy furniture in front of a turned off T.V. We made out for maybe twenty minutes before stopping to get food and watch a show. After food was done, we ended up cuddled.

I was laying with a pillow between my back and the arm rest of the love seat, with her sitting between my legs and her back pressed up to mine; my cheek pressed to her hair. After the show was done (Dexter, who can't not watch a good Dexter?), I turned the T.V. off. We sat in soft light, silent.

I rubbed her stomach through her shirt, which made her tense. "Heh, worried?" I teased, giving the edge of her ear a small nibble.

"Not even a little.. Eee, don't stop that," And tilted her head to the side, pressing her ear up further to me. An idea sprang.

"I'll do more than that," And bite down softly at her neck, directly under her earlobe. She whined and squirmed back against me slowly. I released and whispered, "Do you want moooore, Eri?"

She nodded and I felt her rubbing her palms up and down the tops of my knees and thighs.

"Good, then we'll play a game," And with that, I began to unbutton the lowest of the buttons on the shirt, explaining as I undid the first five. "I'll bite your neck and ear if you can stay quiet for 10 seconds."

She was squirming still, as insatiable in her desire to be bitten as I was to make her laugh. "Nnnn, that's not fair you're gonna tickle." I parted the lower edges of her shirt, baring her stomach from above her navel to the top edges of her skirt.

"Didn't let me finish. If you make a sound, you get a kiss instead." She shifted and pushed her head into my shoulder, nuzzling her head to my chin and neck.

"Mmmm, deal!" And sat back up as she was.

I felt her tense as I set a forefinger to her lower stomach. I traced back and forth along the hem of her skirt. She quivered and sucked her stomach in, pressing back against me, but not making a sound. I counted to 10 aloud, and she made it. I lightly bit at the top of her ear, lingering into a kiss before releasing. "Good job sweetie, but now.." And finished my reply by fluttering my fingertips slowly along her lower stomach. She tensed and squeaked, her head tilted back into my shoulder and grinning wide.

"Oops, too bad.. Only a kiss." And pecked her cheek. She pouted and began to argue that the kiss should be on her neck; I silenced the protest by tracing my fingertips in a circle around her stomach. She giggled softly and began to squirm. "Going to argue against the rules? I said I'd kiss, but not where."

"Y-You ass!" And gave her small shriek when I passed my fingertips close to her navel.

"Oooh, name calling means more tickling," and continued to brush and trace my fingertips in circles around her navel. She writhed and giggled, the silent room tinkling with her high pitched and soft laughter.

"A-Asshole! Y-Youehe d-dihi-ha-ha-ick! F-Faah-ah-ah-geeeet!" I laughed at her responses and stopped tickling.

"Seems someone wants to get tickled.." And I squeezed her sides. She laughed and jumped, sitting up. She scooted across and put her back to the opposite arm rest, booted feet up on the couch towards me.

"No one ASKS to get tickled, you ass!" She said it with a grin, a tongue immediately following to point at me afterwards.

Earlier, I had said she was free to take her boots off when we got home. She declined. I was disappointed because I still hadn't seen her feet after such a long time. I really wanted to know if she was ticklish there as she was else where.

Now was my chance.

I stood up and leaned over her as she watched me. I grabbed her sides roughly, squeezing just above her hips. She shrieked and kicked, squirming and pushing at my hands; I continued unabated, feeling her skin and muscles kneading under my fingers.

"Ahaha! F-Fuckkking staa-aah-ahaa!" She kicked and bucked, eyes clenched.

"Roll over and I'll bite you, head to toe." I had to raise my voice over her laughter, my hands pulling away. Her face lit up, her squirming onto her side and onto her stomach immediate. Perfect.

I leaned down and kissed the back of her neck, whispering afterwards, "So easy, Eri." I sit down on her bottom. She had curled her arms under her face but sat up slightly and was looking over her shoulder at my, concern on her face.

"What are you.." She began but stopped when she felt me pull down on the zipper at the back of her left boot. "No, no, no. Coggy..." (NAME REDACTED!)

"So I figured out youuuuu love biting." I had unzipped it completely, the opening of the boot revealing a pale calf. She had worn white ankle socks under, I discovered, as I pulled her boot off. Dropping the boot to the floor sounded louder than it was in this moment as I asked, "Have you figured out what I love?"

"Oh my god, are you serious?" I felt her tensed under me. I laughed and began pulling down the right zipper.

"I'm so serious, Eri." I pulled at her boot. She was tense still but not struggling. She whined softly and began rubbing her feet together, one socked foot over the others sole. I thought at first because of nervousness and felt almost bad.

"Good, because I.. I like it when you touch me. And.. And tickle." My heart thundered at that. I looked behind me at her, and she had her face pressed down into her arms. I'm not normally a person to render silent but this was one such occasion.

I turned back to her legs and scooted forward off her bottom, straddling her thighs. I placed my palms to her heels, letting my fingers settle down over the arches and soles of her small feet. I have a foot fetish as well and this was heaven. I took a deep breath and hooked my thumbs into either side of her socks. I began to pull them off slowly, which caused her to flex and wiggle her feet. I heard soft giggles from behind me. Even this caused a reaction.

The socks slid off and I was presented with them, finally. Her feet were small and pale, with short and small toes. The heels were a little rough but the rest of her was soft. Her toes were curled and that was fine. I don't know how long my breath was held but I finally got it back. I set to work.

I set a forefinger on the center of each heel and made slow circles on them. She flexed and wiggled her feet but otherwise stayed silent. I loved breaking her silence. I began flicking and scribbling my nails to her heels. She tensed and began to squirm, shifting her legs together. I moved lower, my fingertips scratching carefully to the beginnings of her arches.

A sharp intake and a hushed moment as her body shook before I was rewarded with frantic giggles, muffled by her arms. I wanted more and flicked my nails faster. Her hips and body squirmed side to side, her giggles turning into muffled laughter. I found my voice.

"Does this tickle Eri? How about here?" And my fingers traced down the arches, wiggling as they did until her soles, easily her second worst spot. Her responses was immediate and frenzied. She bucked gently and I can only imagine she was gripping the couch to stay there.

"Ooh, it does! Tickle, tickle Eri, tickle tickle.." And began a brushing motion with my fingertips up and down her soles. She flexed and wiggled her feet, trying to hide one with the other; as she did I'd punish that foot with both hands, tracing her sole with my fingertips while the other hand scratched her heel.

She bucked and writhed, her arms uncurling under her and letting me hear her laughter unhindered. A high pitched, giggle and shriek, breathless and panting laughter as I pulled it from her soles.

"Ahaha! N-No! Coggy! Cooogggiiiehehehe!" I dared a look back and saw she was pulling at the arm rest, her head moving side to side as she rubbed her face into the couch, laughing into it. "N-Not th-eeeeerrrraaaaahhh!"

I moved up to her toes and played under them. She proved tight with curling so I had to abandon to her soles and arches. She laughed and began shrieking between breathes for about 10 minutes. I abated and rubbed her feet, my thumbs pressing in firmly to massage. Sitting on her legs, I was feeling her hips move up and down slowly to the couch. I could hear the soft panting moans.

Nothing tickle related happened the rest of the night. Just good ol' bow-chicka.

One more lovely incident with Eri and three more ladies to go. Hope you enjoyed!

Last edited:
You are so full of horse shit, Cog.

(Inside joke. :stickout )

Holy freakin' Hale's Own Swiss Cheese, you know how to write a damn good story. :eek: This Erica friend of yours sounds like an absolute gem, cute as a button and feisty as a...well, a solid anime-fan, really - and from what you write, you know how to be quite the gentleman to her (tickles aside).

"How did you know?"

"Because all you do is bite me."

I absolutely love how you described and presented the experience - for a true tale, it seems very well balanced and full of images that are easy to visualize, easy to relate to you two as if we were witnessing it, ourselves - and it all just serves to make me all that much more jealous of your lucky ass. xD

It's also super awesome that such a meeting was really a chance meeting in so many ways. Though your story here certainly hints at it, I'ma say it anyway - I hope you treasure this experience, dude, 'cause it's such a precious occasion that is so-very-rare, and yet so-very-coveted by many of us here at the communities. Really looking forward to your future encounters with Erica (and I personally am hoping your relations with her are long-lasting and eternally positive), and I'm of course looking forward to reading about your encounters with the three other women...though as of now, I'm not sure they could quite top the level of cuteness you've had with Erica. *chuckles* It's so cute, I'm gonna have to show Jenna this!

Thanks so much for sharing this with us, and in such a creatively fantastic way! :happy:

(btw, I've met a friend who's "into biting" as well, and she's just as zany as you make Erica out to be. Perhaps there's a common trend there with the biting fetish, mm? xP)

(also, have you ever given thought to writing actual fiction, before? You've got the skills!)

Holy crap that was adorable! Is there anything cuter than tickle flirting? Lucky you! I hope more fun between you two is in your future, she sounds like a winner :)

@Dale

Erica was definitely the most happen stance and serendipitous out of everyone. She's also my favorite because we shared a flared passion and a great friendship. We talk from time to time still and meet when we can but we weren't a fit in the larger aspects of life. </3

I've known maybe five people who had a biting fetish and with the exception of one, they all have that zany attitude and readily bite people as much as we tickle others. It's quite amazing and funny how what drives us under the skin can motivate us to do what we do.

I've thought about doing fiction before but I don't think I have the necessary skills to write entertaining work. Even writing this I felt it was pretty inadequate but I'm seriously happy that it's being well received.

@Annals

Thank you! Your butt avatar is actually close to what Erica was wearing, minus the frilly white end. :O

A mighty cute story. I lol'd at oh my god are you serious, I get that a lot.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back