• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Collecting models (active or retired) info, movie history and pictures: anyone?

footamateur

4th Level Red Feather
Hey guys

After so many years, I am back to my original idea to make a sort of database of the tickling material, or at least, what is most known.

I have plenty of stuff; like old photos from sites that are dead; and also promo clips made when 56K was the fastest speed :)

Altho I am missing plenty...Ideally I would love to have for each model:

A headshot
A picture of her full body
A close up of her feet
Movies in which she was (tickled and tickler)
Companies/C4S store where you can get stuff.

Mostly my request is aimed at producers, since I will post this in public, which means that you will get some sort of publicity :) I want no money nor anything else, beside the fun to do this sort of tickling history website, and have a sort of white pages for all the models that did and still give us happy endings :)

The site can also be used offline; and one of the feature is that you can put the clips that you have purchased, in the site, so you can basically browse your favorite models and watch the clip while never leave the browser :) This is totally optional, no video files will be traded nor posted anywhere; they will simply stay on your computer; not different from what you do with your iTunes library, where you add info about your own music, browse it and listen what you like.

For the old stuff, I call to all the old school tickle fans; the ones that remember what it was when the only internet store were SY, RT and MTP, where there was no internet clip and all was sold on VHS :)

I have my favorite models; so I have some stuff of them, but each of you may have info and some pictures of your favorite models (doesn't matter if they don't make clips since decades), which I could use to put them in the mega archive.

You can contribute as you please; either with just photos of a model, just with info about which movies she was in, or both :)

I hope to get some participation on this project, because I am alone and it is virtually impossible to cover all by myself. As now, I am aiming at making a 1.0 version, where we will have the major and most renowned models; and then with future updates, I am hoping to cover as much ground as possible.

Feel free to reply here with all that you can contribute; or feel free to contact me via PM. I am planning to put up a dropbox account for this purpose, so you can just throw in it whatever you have, but it works also if you just post it here or send me a link :)

Thanks in advance; hopefully I am not the only one that has this desire to see this project done :)

I will start to post what I did, as soon as I finish to clean what I have collected in so many years, the original project started in 2004, was made in simple HTML, but maybe nowadays it can be done with something more interesting and attractive.

What an interesting idea. Would be nice to have this project available. I'd probably use it.

I don't know if I may suggest girls from our studio Tickle Therapy. Because they are not from the U.S. Most aren't models actually, just girls and women we found and tickled. We have a lot of background on them, who they are, what they do. So I could send it to you if it helps the project.

Last edited:
My best wishes with the project.

I started one back in 2001 and it quickly became a job that was well beyond my ability to keep up with. The sheer level of production that started around the early 2000's outpaced my ability to keep track of models. I was barely able to keep up with companies.

Look at it this way, Tickle Abuse alone has probably employed several hundred models in it's time. FM which has been active since the 90's is probably past the 1K mark in models. Call it 10 per tape, and the have done at least 200 tickling videos…

It's a massive job. I think at best if you concentrated on a small handful of companies you could get something going that you could build out from. But I'd suggest a tight focus to start.

Myriads

A noble attempt, but it's simply too much data to parse through. I mean, I assume we're talking about every site and every store? It'd be a weekly battle just to stay up to date as girls come and go. And to backlog everything as well, going back to the glory days of MTP and RT? It would take years even if you had a team, let alone by yourself.

That said, smaller databases are still possible, and could still be really useful. Personally I'd be happy with a history of just the consensus top models, either of all time, or the flavors of the month. I don't know how many times I've really taken to a model, and looked for other shoots, only to discover months later (or sometimes not at all) that she did work for a different producer months earlier under a different name. The C4S search is decent, but far from perfect.

I'd focus on something like that, with only a dozen or couple dozen models to start. Headshot, basic info, and the producers they've worked with (with c4s/site links if possible). Keep it simple. Then open it up for public submissions, like wikifeet or similar sites. Put the burden on the community to add their own favorite models for others to enjoy, and it'll grow from there.

In any case, good luck with this. I'd love to see it one day.

I dunno. The high turn over of models, some are just doing it to make extra money, some don't want things posted anywhere should family members find out about it. True, this is an art form of sorts, but pandering to a limited interest group. I've seen strip tease films made in the 60's that had some very good dancers and sometimes wondered where these people are today, but then just gave up with does it really matter? That fellow from Something Weird who came across a warehouse of the stuff before the warehouse was to be demolished, and bought the inventory and shipped it out west, he couldn't find any of the producers or companies responsible for the films, like they just ceased to exists after a while. Time is fleeting, so is film, and there will come a time when all this stuff will be in the same boat. If you want to go through the energy of trying to document all that's passing, good luck, but me, I'll just sit by and watch the river flow. Just enjoy the ride while it's here.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back