• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

COLLEGE CHEERLEADER'S SPONTANEOUS SOLE SHOW!

BondageObsessed

TMF Poster
I noticed Chloe walking on campus, she wasn't glued to her phone which was a nice change. I had to quicken my pace to catch up to her but when I did I wasn't disappointed.

Chloe is a 20 year-old junior who also happens to be a cheerleader for the school and a sorority girl!

Chloe extremely cute and athletic, my eyes glanced down and noticed she had a very nice pair of white painted toes in black flip flops. I introduced myself and asked if she had a few minutes to model for me. She asked me a few questions before she agreed but told me she only had 5 minutes, she had to get to work.

We found a bench close by. Chloe was a bit shy to model her feet, she tells me her feet are probably dirty from walking around campus and you can see she is embarrassed by it.

Chloe puts her amazingly soft size 8 soles on display for you all to see. She tells me she doesn't like her feet, I have no idea why, I think they are amazing! She even teases me as a group of students walk by about how they know I have a foot fetish!

Chloe puts on a great 1st time sole show, scrunching her toes, spreading, wiggling and crossing them at the ankles. My only regret is we didn't have longer with her feet!

FULL CLIP AVAILABLE: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/101913/

Next time you see her, tell her that she has gorgeous feet and soles.

Beautiful girl with absolutely beautiful feet! No clue why she would feel that way about her feet, they are most definitely an asset!

Excellent pictures.

I love how her soles and toes look.

Thanks for posting those wonderful pictures.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back